Chapter 3: In the Building Next Door

The Flower Boy Next Door
Please log in to read the full chapter

At 7:33 am Kris was already awake and showered and dressed for work. As he went downstairs for a quick breakfast of cereal since well… there was only him in a apartment with him being gifted with being the worst cook in the world.

 

He just thought that on the way to work, he’ll just text his assistant to pick up some coffee and a cream cheese bagel for him.

 

He sighed as he grabbed his coat and keys at the door and locked his apartment. Then he slowly entered the elevator to his car as he sent the quick text and drove to work. He was utterly bored with his life. Guess Mr. Perfect does have a not-so-perfect life after all.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Kim Junmyeon was also one to wake up early to get ready for another meeting at what he thought was a boring meeting with other companies including his parents’ who thought he would inherit it. They did allow he to continue his career as a solo artist which they thought wouldn’t last long and he would have the successful company to live off of.

 

He was in the living room just playing with his puppy that he had found on the streets as a strangler. But now the puppy is 8 months with a healthy shine for a husky.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Chen sighed as he watched his first love tend to the pup as he looked at his life of being cooped up in his apartment from across as he was alone with nothing but his work. Chen did have a beautiful voice that no one knew about since Chen barely ventured out of his apartment except for buying the necessities to live like water, food, and etc.

 

He wished he was afraid of people anymore. He always did curse at the terrible childhood memories who forced him to be like this. He thought he could get over it and just talk again to anyone, but no. Those memories did indeed stay and tortured his mind.

 

He watched as Junmyeon put on his coat and as about to leave for work as expected and closed his curtains as he sung to himself when he sat down at his home office in this apartment of his. It was a bit messy with books spread and papers everywhere, but that was what an editor has to do right? He always does his work on time, but not Chen.

 

He then realized he had to finish editing Sehun’s new book by the end of this week. So the lonely boy immediately put on his reading glasses and quickly grabbed the first page to get started.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Yixing looked at the door numbers to find his boyfriends’ as he was kicked out of his this morning. It wasn’t the reason of his rent being late or the apartment wasn’t tidy for the monthly inspections. It was Junmyeon’s parents that came to his apartment door this morning as he had to scramble for a wig to put on and some girly pajamas as he had to rush to the door.

 

They greeted each other and the thing was, his boyfriend’s parents wanted to two to step up in their relationship and move in together and they gave a hint of a marriage between the two in the future.

 

As Yixing smiled until the parents left with a goodbye. Yixing closed the door and took a sigh of relief as he fixed his wig and put on the makeup and clothes he would wear with heels he had grown used to over the year of dating Junmyeon.

 

He then began to pack his clothes as he would ask the movers will later move his furniture. He knew later the parents will check up on the moving into his new home thing.

 

As he managed to climb down the stairs with what seemed like a 1000 pound suitcase, but it really was 200 pounds of both boys’ and girls’ clothes with the make up Junmyeon’s mom always sent him and he was out of door.

 

He wished he could not wear the skirt with the heels to drag this suitcase through two floors and the elevator and 6 turns in hallways to get to Junmye

Please log in to read the full chapter