Chapter 6: Greetings and Meetings

The Flower Boy Next Door
Please log in to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo opened his eyes slowly to the sun shining through the blinds with Luhan’s arms wrapped around him.

“Luhan…” Kyungsoo said softly as Luhan was still asleep.

“Luhan…” Kyungsoo said again a bit louder and poked the older’s cheek.

“Hmm~ baby?” Luhan mumbled as he opened his sleep eyes.

“We have work today.” Kyungsoo said as he played with the older’s head.

“But I just want to cuddle today baby~” Luhan whined as he pulled Kyungsoo closers and kisses him softly. Kyungsoo smiled as he kissed back and pulls away to hit Luhan with a pillow. Luhan rolled his eyes playful and continued to tease Kyungsoo with kisses, “Baby~ you know you can’t resist.” Kyungsoo blushed and hugged Luhan before getting up.

 

“We really have to get ready Luhan.” Luhan nodded and both of them freshen up themselves and put on their work clothes as Luhan was a barista at a nearby café and Kyungsoo was a librarian at the library. After breakfast, Luhan smiled and kissed Kyungsoo goodbye. “I’ll see you later baby~” The older said with a wink and left with a blushing Kyungsoo behind. “Arrasso~ I see you then.” With that Kyungsoo closed the door and left to the library.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Sehun sighed as he looked at the first 100 pages of edited papers and looked at the quiet boy standing nervously in front of him.

Chen nervously looked around, not able to make eye contact with the author.

“It looks good so far Chen, you did a good job.” Sehun nodded as he got up from his chair and walked up to Chen. He moved the latter’s head slightly so the nervous boy would look at him. “Nice job.” Sehun said again and Chen nodded. Chen looked at how close they were and nervously stuttered out a “thanks,” Sehun chuckled and looked at the other and pats his cheek.

 

“So Chen, I heard about you admiring someone hmm~?” Sehun said as he wrapped an arm around the other. “H-How did you know?” Chen looked with widened eyes. “I have sources…” Sehun replied, just help me with my problem and I’ll help you with yours.” Sehun said with a wink as he quickly pecked Chen’s cheek. “Now go finish the rest and I’ll tell you.”

 

Chen exited out of the building with a blush covering his face, he quickly shook the thought out of his head and quickly went home to finish the work needed to be done.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Xiumin bit his lip as he neared the top floor.

“I’m dead, I’m dead, I’m dead.” He kept on mumbling the words until he reached the top floor.

He slowly got out of the elevator and walked calmly through the hallways and turns until he ended up in front of the door at the end of the hall with the name printed WU YI FAN in golden letters on the nicely furnished wooden door. He carefully knocked on the door and waited for the answer.

 

Kris sighed and checked his watch as soon as he heard a knock on the door. “Come in,” he said calmly and saw the door open slowly to reveal his assistant with slightly messy hair and a tie only half done.

 

Xiumin bowed and walked over to place the bag and drink on the desk and was glad both were still warm and nothing was damaged.

 

Kris looked at his assistant and Xiumin bit his lip as the quiet room was filled with tension. “I can ex-“before Xiumin could finish, Kris stood up from his chair and walked over to the boy and pushes him on the nearest wall.

 

“You’re late.” Kris simply stated as he looked at Xiumin with an arm resting on the wall. “I know…” Xiumin whispered and looked back nervously into the Kris’ eyes. “Well, you know I don’t like people being late.” Kris said as he leaned in closer. “I know…” Xiumin said again and bit his lip. “You know I will punish you.” Kris said lowly and pressed his lips against the older

Please log in to read the full chapter