Peter Pan

Ice Cream & Bubble Tea

"Oh mai gawdddd ! Eunniee~ what happen to your knee? Oh finally you tied up your shoelace so nice.. hmm its unusual veryyyy unusual..." your bestie shout at you when you saw her coming slowing to you while your were leaning on her locker. As usual .. JaeMi come to school later than you.

 

"Geez.. your bestie here is in pain and you jus notice? "

 

"okay kayyy sorry~ ouch your knee look so pain.. Hav you clean it with some antibiotic ? " you shook your head..

 

"Wat?! No ? I Don't Want Some Virus or ewwy dirty organism go in and eat my bestie..I'm goin to bring you to the nurse"

 

"lol I'm jus playing with you. I'm not that stupit kayy? I would rather let those ewwy organism to eat you than eat me " JaeMi ._.

 

"You better be and what really happen to your knee? Miss Song let you run around the school? And woah did you just tied up your shoelace? " well..you were too lazy to tied up your shoelace again since it kept on untied it itself.. and you didn't fall down before walking around with your untied shoe

 

"okay first, I duno who tied up my shoelace.. well maybe my Peter Pan fly to my house and tied my shoe for me... but I wan to be his Tinkerbell than his Wendy tho..duno why~ Second, I wish Miss Song let me run around the school than doin Math with that jerk pft.. "

 

"When does you even hav a Peter Pan- - which jerk...? You didn't simply call ppl jerk or ... oh Luhan? Kekeke~~ two of you will make a cute couple~ geez you still didn't answer me why your knees become like this? "Both JaeMi's eyebrow move closer a little...

 

"Well...

 

:-Flashback-:

 

"Hey stupit panda.. tied up your shoe lace or you will fall down, I won't help you~" urgh. That stupit jerk decuded to walk to the bus stop near your house so he kept on follow you..

 

"Geez stop telling me that..I know I know! It will untied again so no need to bother it..Tsk..I didn't fall down before.. am I that stupit to step on my shoe lace ? " Stupit annoying jerk pft..

 

"I'll wait here and see.. you will fall down .. wanna make a bet? " His stupit annoying smirk appear on his face..you stop your track when you see him stop his.

 

"Tsk.. you think I will lose? See who I am first·~ So, what do wan to bet?"

 

"Well I haven think of it..Let's see who is the loser." Urgh . That smirk again .

 

"Let's go.. we are goin to reach the bus sto- AHHH!"

 

Unfortunately.You.Fell.Down.Becus.Of.Your.Shoe.Lace.Ouch

 

"Yah ..yah! Are you injured? Are you hurt?! " Luhan panick and quickly went to your side to help you up.

 

Unfortunately, your knees were scratch...you jus hope that it won't become a scars. While your palm is scratch a little when you support yourself when falling down.

 

"Yah! Pabo! Where is your house? I will take you there." Urgh.Its is HIS fault dude and he is commanding me.

 

"Pft.I can go there by myself.. Turn left and you will see the bus stop..Annyeong~ " You blow your knee for the dust to fall of first before you stand up and continue to walk. You stumble a bit and a hand immediately grab your wrist to stable you.

 

"Woahhh~" you were taken back abit and you quickly turn and saw Luhan standing behind you with an concerned expression.

 

"No pabo! ..see yourself, you were goin to fall again.Thanks to me..Jus take me to your home kay?" His expression softened a bit...

 

"Yea..thanks to you, my knees is painted with my own blood.If there's goin to become scars.. I swear I'm goin to kill you hmpfh!"

 

"Okay Okayy.. I'm sorry ! But I'm still is the winner.. you really are that stupid..Pabooo~ Jus take me tp your house pls" His expression turn soft..

 

"*omg no.. Jieun don't look at his eyes..DON'T ! Oh no...

 

"Fine ! FINE ! Jus turn right and the sixth house is my home.." Urgh. Jieun = 0 Luhan = ×100000000000

 

Luhan grab your hand and support you a little since the wound still sting .. After a few minutes, thanks to Luhan you reach your house.Your house is painted in plain white..but your room's curtain which is sky blue like JaeMi's, flew out waving because there were a little windy that day.

 

"Omma!~ I'm home~" you shouted once you open the gate.. You smile to Luhan and gesture him to go... A little regreting you shouted because you don't want to let your cute omma know there is a boy walk you home..or no.. she will start talking nonsense ;__ ;

 

"No.. I wan to help you to clean your wound..!" He whined..WHINED.

 

"Aish! Faster go or you will miss the-"

 

"Noonaa~~" oh no its too late.. your 5 years old little brother came out..

 

"Shhhh~ Kim Hyun Kyu faster g-"

 

"Omma~~~ Unnie brings her boyfriend come~" Oh No... your 7years old sister came out...

 

"Oh my goddd ! Let me see! IS IT HANDSOME OR MAYBE CUTE?" After your mother heard the 'boyfriend' words..she immediately rush out still wearing apron..

 

"Omma.. HE IS NOT MY BO-" your lifelessy shout out ... nobody seems to notice your injured knees.

 

"Woahh~ He is so cuteeee~~ What's your name my future son-in-law ?" SON.IN.LAW ? Pft. PFt. PF T. you wanted to puke M&M so much ._.

 

"Annyeonghaeseyo, Luhan-imnida~" a shade of red colour form on both of his cheeks when he smile angelictly...

 

"Noona's boyfriend is so handsome..I want to be like Hyung too~ah~Noona knees is red colour!"Oh Hyun Kyu I love you

 

"Ommeonim~ Does you hav first aid kit in you house? I need to help Jieun-sshi to clean up her wound" oh now he is in formal ? Tsk. But well..I dun really care since he is in the same age with me...not to mention he is the Jerk tho..

 

"Oh~ awww how sweet come in I'll take it for you.."

 

"Unnie, is he your boyfriend?" JiHae whisper to me..

 

"Ofcause N-" okay how many times do I need to cut off by others? Huh?

 

"Sit here! Pali~ pabo!" Luhan whisper the last part and you glared at him.But you still obey him like a kitty tho...You examined his face while he is take caring your injuries.

 

"Ouch!not so hard!" You yelp when suddenly he tap the cotton on your wound so hardly.

 

"am I that handsome to let you forgt your pain?" CAN I WIPED OF HIS SMIRK ?! You didn't answer him and continue glare at him hoping your glare become a laser. After cleaning your wound and put on the bandage, Luhan decided to leave cuz the bus is coming soon.Your mom wanted her 'son-in-law' to stay for dinner but he insisted to leave first.After biding goodbye and after you close the front door behind you, you immediately went upstair to take a bath first.

 

After you close the door Luhan sit down at the small staircase to tied his sneaker..then he saw a pair of untied white sneaker messily put on the side. He smile to himself and reach for that pair of sneakers.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

* * * * * * * * * * * *

 A/N:

 sorryy.. lots of dialouge. :P

 Oh hohohoho~ do you like this chap ? ;DD. Comment~ well if you want to ... Bye~ lots of loveeee~~ <33 oh wait omg Exo live line chat with fans.. The sad truth is I'm not one of them T^T