Their Meet

Ice Cream & Bubble Tea

Luhan's POV

"Its YOU!" .... Oh its that cute panda girl...

"Oh Hi FAKE panda " 

"Yahhhhh! you are very noisy !! Just giv me the food i want !! " 

"Woah chill...becareful if you become fatter no one wants you~  " I whispered the last part to her and turn away to make her Vannilla Ice cream.

I guess Sehunnie heard she said she want a choco wifh vannilla topping flavoured cupcake because he went to take that cupcake already.

Your's POV

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! Im SOOO oissed off!!  I grab the ice cream from him and walk away to where JaeMi is.

"Huh? Whats wrong?"  I explain what happened in our workplace and about just now...and she was like..

"He's just playing okay~no need to be serious~who knows one day both of you become friend and turn into lover OHMAIGAWFD CAN YOU IMAGINE THAT!!"

"HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHA OMAIGAWFD SERIOUSLYJAEMI NONONO I'M GOING TO MARRY L.JOE ONLY OKAY! ONLY HIM!

Her face was still red because of her OVER LAUGHING REACTION just now~ 

"Excuse me, miss is this yours?"

A boy around our age is staring at JaeMi ...huh? Isn't he going to ask me cause I'm  the one who order it  ..whatever the cupcake is for JaeMi  anyway.. She loves cupcake than panda. Seriously panda is much more WAY cuter~~ 

JaeMi looked up and nod quickly. She take the cupcake from him and i saw their hand accidently brushed then JaeMi quickly turn away...hmmm I can smell somthing fishyyyy between them hehehee~

"Hey~wait wait Jae Mi-ah I think I smell something here~Hmm something smell like tomota, um but this time the tomato is on someone's face yeah you know that Jae Mi?"

"OUUUUUUUUCCCHHH WHAT THE-" She hit me 

The boy have fair skin like...that jerk too...and small eyes...tall..aha I found a nickname for him already haahaha~but will he be JaeMi's type? 

I can see light pink on their cheeks~ Blushed huh? Cuteeeee x))

"Stop grinning, your ice cream is going to melt duhh" "Ahh..." I yelp omg its scared me....but then I can feel a hot breath beside me...I turn around to look at the stupid person who scared me just now~UH-Oh Our face is so near like if we move nearer our lips will basically touch. OHGOD I bet my face is turnind red right now.

I'm right its him the one who tease me when we first met...what a Jerk. JERK! Until I realize our face was so close..both of our eyes turn big and quickly turn away with my hot face..my heart skipped in an abnormal rate...and it feel like my heart is going to pop out in any moment. But I just shrugged it off~

Luhan's POV

"Stop grinning ,your ice cream is going to melt duhh" I kindly whisper to her beside her ear... I think she kinda shocked . She turn around and her face look really annoyed kekeke~ I'm playing around with her agai- I realise we were so close our eyes turn big at the same time then she turn away ..I feel my heart skip but then i shrug it away...

I can see she is blushing then I teaseher .." awww someone is blushing huh? " "Go away you Jerk!" she stuck her tongue out at me then her ice cream fiercely ..kekekeke~ looks cute though~

I saw her friend with big spec too sitting opposite her...laughing quietly. If I'm not mistaken...is Sehunnie glancing at her ? Woahh Sehunnie is growing up huh? Kekekeee~

 

"Heyy two of u I didnt pay for u to flirt with our customers gentleman....Get back to work ! " Its our boss again... "Bye~Fake panda and her small eyes friend...Sehunnie lets go~stop staring at her~~" I wink at her friend then drag Sehun away.

Your POV

"JaeMi-ahhh~He is sucha teaseeee !! " JaeMi just smile at me while enjoying her cupcake.

So the other guy name is Sehun? I bet that jerk purposely call him Sehun'nie' . "So how is that guy name Sehun huh JaeMi?~ "

"Why asking me that question?" She look like she can't stop herself fron smilling..kekekekee~

"Just curious ~" she stuck her tongue out at me when I wink at her kekekeke~ ahh~my ice cream is going to melt ! I WILL SAVE U ICE CREAMYYYY *