First Date

Ice Cream & Bubble Tea

 

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

After creating a disaster in my room for 213452934 hours, I ended up pairing an A line skirt with a crop top that has ruffles as decoration on the chest area which lessens the simplicity of the plain top that it emits. It falls perfectly below my belly button. Not too long, not too short. Ji Eun looks at herself in the mirror, though admiring her fashion sense she still felt that something was missing. Perhaps the colour of the blouse? Or the way her hair misbehave on that day, or maybe-

" Are you doneee?" Luhan shouting out of despair. I blew a raspberry and decided that maybe I'm just being a worry wart. Probably because it's my first date! Of course I want to look presentable, though all this while I have never really cared about the way I look in front of anyone. Let alone Luhan.

" Yes wait, it's so hard-" I walked back to my closet, with a mind to change my outfit, again, when Luhan decided it was enough and knocked on the white painted door of my room. 

" You know, you look pretty regardless of what you wear." He talked through the door hoping I'd be able to hear. I chuckled, never failed to be amused of his skills in talking.

Alright then. 

" Babe, you're looking fine~" Luhan gasped as I reveal myself opening the door.

" Nice try."I shake my head as I walk pass him, brushing my shoulder to his. Although, I try to stay unfazed, but I could feel heart betraying me as I feel thousands of butterflies in my stomach. Too many that my legs might just give away.

" I'M FOR REAL GAAAHHH-" He sneak his hand around my waist from behing, not letting me go. 

" Luhan, we're tickling..memmhahahaha-" 

" You're pretty no matter what, quickly repeat after me!" He tighten his arms more, earning more laughter from him.

" Oka-You're pre-"

" YAH You is I!"

" oh gosh-I'm pretty no matter what everyone says!" I place my hands at the side of my mouth, pretending to shout at the sea.

" Aigoo, my baby is so nicee~Let's go!" He kiss my cheek and pat my head before his hand found his way to mine and our first date begin. 

I have to say, all of this - is so new and I'm still trying to adjust to my 'new' life, I guess. However, with Luhan's constant unexpected kisses and sweet gestures seriously could be deteriorating to my health. Every single touch of his sends shiver down to my spine, my heart to the heavens, and renders my legs all numb. 

How does he do that so casually? Does it not affect him? Ji Eun silently thought to herself, hoping her expressions won't do her dirty and give her away. The ride was mainly hosted by Luhan, who is way too excited for his first date which is unlike his usual manly behaviour. If anyone sees this, people would think he is THE girlfriend, not Ji Eun. Although Luhan did noticed Ji Eun is being awfully quiet and unusual, he thought it could be the first date jitters, hence he just shrugged it off. 

Oh boy, how did he know about jitters? Man that's because he had that too, even last night. He thought it would go away when the day comes, but it didn't. Even now as he sits beside you, breathing in your strawberry scented hair that is let down effortlessly just below your shoulder that compliments your outfit of the day just further heightened his feelings. Luhan doesn't think he could live on any longer if his heart beats any more faster than on that moment. 

 

 

"Shall we leave?" We've reached Lotte World, but damn it's crowded during weekends.

"No! I want to show everyone you're my girlfriend!" I broke into a small smile at the sight of him stomping his foot.

"That desperate?" I joke. Still bothered by the thoughts I possessed earlier. 

"THIS MUCH!" His arms went over his head, making a heart sign. 

" You're making so many aegyo! I'm gonna lose the title if you keep doing it!" I cross my arms and slightly pout.

Your cuteness never fail to make Luhan's heart to skip a beat. He leans over, giving you a peck on your lips, which startled you.

" What was that for?" I try to be calm, but in fact I don't think I'll get over his kisses easily.

" You're too cute to be true." He's cute too. 

As we march into the land of never ending happiness, memories of when I was matchmaking my best friend come into view. I can't help but let out a small laugh which draws my boyfriend's attention.

" Whyy?" His hand still holding mine, at times he likes to my fingers while we walk around or queing. My nerve cell gets weaker every time he does so, to the point of making me feel dizzy. Oh my.

" Nothing, I was just thinking about the time we went to the arcade..It was so fun!" I unknowingly jump out of excitement thinking about last time. 

"Ah right, you were so eager to help them, aish why are you so cute!" Luhan scrunches his nose as he talks about you as if he's your little precious bunny. He moves closer to you and slightly squeeze your button shaped nose indicating his feelings towards you are real. Of course, being Kim Ji Eun, you did not get the slightest hint from him. 

This only makes your inside churn even more vigourously and the side of your lips to turn upwards, albeit you were trying hard not to make it obvious. Nevertheless, Luhan sees everything and only hope he could save every expression of yours and take it out when he needs his daily dose of you. 

Man, anyone who sees this would say he's so whipped. 

 

 

As the clock strikes 7pm, the night slowly takes over making its presence known by having the moon gradually visible against the sky that is slowly turning pitch black. The entire day, Ji Eun was literally dragged by Luhan. Did I gave all of my enery to him or what? She thought.

Of course, they didn't get on the intense rides. Though Luhan wanted to try, which he was able to after Ji Eun felt his eagerness when he sees those roller coaster rides. However his elation was short lived when he sees a guy talking to his girl on his way to Ji Eun after the ride. Oh boy, if you could see smokes coming out from his ears. That's it, I'm not leaving her alone, ever! He thought to himself. As he approached you, he naturally slid his arm over your head, showing the relationship you have with him. The guy who senses the unfriendly stare from Luhan quickly says thank you to her and scurries away. Being the dense you who didn't notice your boyfriend's action, continue talking to Luhan like nothing happened.

Ji Eun held out her wrist to look at her watch only to earn a gasp from herself, realizing that they've been in the arcade for practically the whole day. 

"Babe, relax, it's Sunday tomorrow right?" Luhan spoke which slightly startled Ji Eun who is still in the middle of processing everything. 

" Right..I was just surprised that we hung out for that long." Ji Eun sheepishly smiles as she finished her sentence.

"Well we should get going now! Chop chop chop, we still have one last place to go!" Luhan's energy obviously has not depleted, boy, shouldn't it be the other way round? 

As they walk out of the Lotte World, Luhan spontaneously grab your hand into his and sway it back and forth. Ah, electrofied again. You thought. 

 

 

For the umpteenth time, I called Ji Eun whose mind seem to be wandering else where. We're now sitting on one of the bench near Hangang River. If it wasn't because of my adamant request, we would've ended the day, our date earlier. But I refused. Luhan has been sensing unusual behaviours from you, and boy it itches him to death to not ask you. He's a human after all for he decided to give in and break the silence. Much to his dismay, you again, is zoning out.

" Oh god Luhan, I'm so sorry, I didn't hear you.!" Luhan's final call successfully breaks your chain of thoughts which made you feel both surprised and guilty. For being unattentive. 

"So, do you want tell me, or you want me to guess exactly why are you being this way?" I rest my hand on my left cheek facing the love of my life. I could sense that she feels uncomfortable with my inquisitive gaze as she starts fiddling her slender fingers against the cup of coffee that I bought for her before. 

" Well.." 

" Well?" Luhan, patiently waits for your response as he leans in to you. Closing the distance between both of you. The closeness automatically gives a rising heat to your pale cheeks. Luhan saw that and he swore he wanted to capture that face of yours if not because of the situation right now. He so badly wants to pinch your cheeks right now.

" Well...I mean..arghhjh" Ji Eun's mouth was opened for only few seconds before she buries her face into the palm of her hands, hoping it could hide her embarassment. She wasn't sure why is she acting this way, but she knows now. 

It's the Luhan effect

Luhan unable to comprehend the situation starts to feel worry that he did something wrong. Thousands of unwanted thoughts are running in his mind at the moment. His heart beating an unusual pace, this time he is nervous.  

" Babe..did I do something wrong? Did I..did I hurt you in somewhere..I'm-"

" Luhan!" Ji Eun quickly cup his cheeks make sure his attention on her, " Oh my.." Part her truly wants to laugh, seeing the troubled guy in front of her. Damn really, out of all times she be thinking of this? Really Kim Ji Eun. 

" That's not what I mean..Luhan.." She runs her fingers through her hair out of embarassment." Ug...I'm just.."

" I JUST FEEL LIKE I COULD EXPLODE EVERYTIME YOU SAY SOMETHING SWEET TO ME, TOUCH ME, WHISPERS IN MY EAR, OH GOD IT MAKES ME FEEL SO EXHILIRATED LIKE I FEEL NOT NORMAL-" 

Before I could finish my sentence, I was engulfed in a warm embrace. One in which I've been yearning for even though he has hugged me so many times. The night was cold, the moonlight shows no sign of shining and, somehow that night the skyscrapers were concealed by the invisible clouds making the view seems foggy. But in his arms, I feel warmth. His warmth has overshadow the coldness around me. It's at that moment, that I realised.

I really like Luhan. I really like him.

"Is that all? Because you've been feeling that way?" I could hear him chuckle as the words roll out from his tongue, his gentle voice sounds like spring to me.

Still hugging each other, I hesitated. " ..Not only that, I was..I was just wondering if you feel the same way.." My voice trails off and I could feel my voice slowly disappearing into thin air, unsure of what his reaction would be. I have never been so shy and girly, but in front of him, it feels like that and its making me feel uncertain. I bury my face into the nape of his neck, holding him tighter.

"You have no idea, Kim Ji Eun, you have no idea how crazy you drive me. You are so adorable, do you know that?" Luhan release you from his embrace, both of his hands are rested on the side of your face. His raspy voice fills the silence again.

"The day I realize I've fallen in love with you, it was you who had been playing on repeat in my mind, it was you who I always think of when I'm tired, and every time when I have to hold back from calling you, it tortures me to the death, I missed you so dearly, how I long for your voice, how I wish I could keep you in my pocket and brings you everywhere. I'm so grateful to have you as my close friend, a friend that I could exchange banter with.." This earn a smile from you as you relish the past memories. "A friend that I could rely upon, a friend that will always stay by my side through thick and thin. Tell me babe," He caresess your now disheveled hair while gazing at your almost glassy eyes.

"How can I not feel what you feel?"

" Luhan..." I look at him, utterly sppechless. Was I doubting him, doubting his feeling towards me? I could feel my insecurity slowly kicking in, and I know why. To think that I had free myself from my own dungeon. " I'm sorry.." My eyes are now diverted to the ground, feeling bad, I couldn't bring myself to face him. To face Luhan.

" I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done this, I ju- i just.."

" Hey..babe, it's alright, shh I know, I'm here, I will be here, I won't leave you." 

" I really like you Luhan."

Surprised at your unexpected confession, he could physically feel flowers blossoming in his heart and the butterfiles in his stomach are in action again. Being with you really is deteriorating to his health. You're very much unpredictable at times and it always caught him off guard, and he likes that. 

Heck, he likes everything about you. It is you that he wishes to cherish forever. 

" I love you the most, Kim Ji Eun." And I will wait for the day you feel the same way too.

 

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N - HI GUYS IM BACK IN ACTION. I'M REALLY SORRY THAT I WENT MIA. 

I'm back now and I wish to finish this story. Though it's not fully mine, I will try to complete it as soon as possible. I'm finally back here because guess what! I'm on break and decided to come back here and read some stories. To which I stumbled upon this piece I eagerly wanted to write when I was younger hahahhahaha, but due to my irresponsibility, I didn't finish it. So I would like to appoogize for abandoning this story and most importantly you guys. TT 

Please look forward to more updates coming from this story, okie!

- Co Author -