Problems?

Ice Cream & Bubble Tea

 

 

 

All the members crash to Kris's house after school, like who can stop them anyway?

" Don't you guys have clubs activities?" Kris walked out from his dining room with a can held in his hand.

" Nopee~we somehow get away with that." Kai replied.

" Ooh, adventure times!" After changing to so many channels, he finally decides to stay on this one.

I kid you not, all of the members gather to watch that stupid show. 

Adventure time~C'mon, grab your friends-" 

" Are you seriously singing to this show?" Well, except Luhan and Kris. When we say everyone, normally both of them are included. 

They prefer to stay on the manly side, you see.

" Hey, they're cute alright!"

" Kai!!" Luhan exclaimed shockly.

" Sehun are you watching it too?"

".." He didn't even bother to reply as the show starts.

" Oh, bubblegum princess!" Baekhyun points to the screen.

Initially, uninterested Luhan pays attention to the show upon Baek's remark.

" Bubblegum?"

" Yep, that's the one!" " She's cute isn't?"

" Ji Eun is so much cuter though.." Luhan compare you with that cartoon character. 

" I'm talking about this cartoon character, not a real human being!" Baek dramatically explain.

" I mean, well even if she's a cartoon character," Luhan looks at at the screen again." Still, cuter!" 

" 10000000x" Luhan stick his tongue out seeing Baek unsatisfied expression. He loves Bubblegum princess alright.

" Unbeliveable! I'm not talking with you~" With that Baek focus back to the show, ignoring Luhan's tease.

" Am I not right?" While having fun teasing Baekhyun, Luhan turn to Kris to ask him.

" Man.." Kris look at him pitifully." I don't even know, aigoo.." He gave him an apologetic expression and walk back into his room.

" What's wrong with that dude?"

" It's okay dude it's alright, this is just the start.." Chanyeol look at me and pat my back.

" The start of what-Yah where are you going?"

Chanyeol joins Kris as he finds no excitement in that show. " The start of you liking a girl idiot." He mumbled.

 

Luhan decides to rest since it has been a hectic days, he guess. I mean hanging out with you sure was tiring, but he not that he mind anyway. He was abou to go dreamland when his phone rings.

" Yebseyo?" With that deep voice from another side of the phone, Luhan was taken aback by the owner of the voice that it left him speechless. 

 

_______

 

You've always been a grateful person, so everyday you try to be as positive as possible. But it's hard if someone keeps pushing you to the edge.

Haesung hasn't disturb you for awhile now, and you're just starting to feel happy about it but obviously life just wants to screw things up.

" So, you go around disturbing my friends now don't you?" 

" Wha--what did I do?" Her eyes wavered, trying to proof that she's innocent.

" Listing all your crimes, would need the whole year darling." I cross my arms." Well, don't be scared, I ain't gonna eat you." I flip my hair so that it stings her face and storm my feet out like Beyonce.

" I thought you were going to say something!" Tao whined.

" Oh, I am." I smirked." Just you wait."

 

The following days, I talk to Hae Sung with the most sarcastic way I could ever be.

Seeing that I'm alone, Hae Sung approach me.

" Where's Luhan?"" Got tired of being with you?"

Speaking of that devil, he's been out of space these days, I couldn't even shoot him with my witty comeback cause he replies with either hmm or yeah when I tell him things. Other days, he would stare at me like I'd be gone forever. On somedays, we never talk. Well, more like he's not talking. Today, he's so out of zone, I had to help him to answer some questions that were directed to him by Kim teacher.

Anyway, I shrug and turn the insult on the witch.

" Why? You can walk around in broad daylightnow without burning to smithereens?" I grin, unfazed, as I insult her in turn.

" You-!" She couldn't say anything and walk away, I could see tears b at the side of her eyes. 

In classroom, Haesung still wouldn't give up and she would say something like this.

" Look at that thing, she's the most pathetic thing I've ever witnessed." Follow with a roar of laughter from her followers and pratically the whole class of course, except my friends duh. Don't even want to talk about Luhan, he's been pratically out of my sight, can't even ask what's going on.

" Don't you remember your own birth?" I question her.

" Burnnnn!!" I could hear Tao's voice and Baek's serve you right laughter. Hah, this is what you get for disturbing my friends. It's not even the yet.

Haesung form an O with a mouth, trying to say something, but nothing came out.

" You're such a stuck up, preppy ! ughhh! " She shouts at me.

I could hear Tao's telling me to stop and it's fine, before it gets worst. Your girl, however is very stubborn.

" And you're just jealous that I have it all and you have nothing." I reply back." Sorry hon, sarcasm falls from my mouth just like stupid fall from yours." 

" That's a mouthful." She smirks down, trying to regain her normal expression.

" I'm sure, for you, it is." I casually insulted.

" I'm-i'm going to tell my Daddy about this! You-'you-re dead!" I almost feel bad when I see a form of droplet trickles down her cheek, but I didn't. She covers her already smudge by mascara face and probably headed to the bathroom. Her little minions gave me looks and quickly follow her. 

As the drama ends, everyone turn to what they were doing and pretend like nothing ever happened. 

" Yah! Are you sure she's not gonna make you in trouble?"

" I know! I don't want you to be drag to the hell with her!" 

" Guys, I can handle this~" I reassured them. Deep down, I am however a little panic.

At that moment, Luhan came in right in time. I waved my hand at him but he seems not to notice it because he walks straight to the his seat, which is beside me.

" Yah~you miss the fun!" I poked his cheek.

" Oh..really?" He replies, unergetically.

" Of course, I taught Hae Sung a lesson, so that she won't disturb my friends anymore!"

Luhan stop what he's doing.

" Is that why she was crying in the office just now?"

Surprised, I ask him more.

" Really..but I didn't do anything..well-"

" Not everyone can handle your comebacks."

" She was insulting me first!" I started to get upset. Luhan is supposed to ruffle my hair and say good job!

" But you were always listening to her insults-"

" It was because she disturbed my friends! I don't really care about myself, just insult me but don't bother my friends!" I fight back.

Luhan sighs.

I really don't know what to do with you sometimes." I lean against my chair with a crestfallen expresion.

" Right, neither do my parents." Luhan turn to you, for the first time since forever, he regrets what he just said. It has been a while since you properly talk to him, let alone looking at his face, his face is haggard, like he's never slept before. You nearly soften at the sight of it, but still you are mad.

" But you know, what about you? You've been ignoring me and you only show up every other day, still I try to understand, I guess you do have your personal issues, I was so close to losing myself because I couldn't ask anything, the guys didn't want to tell me or they say they're not sure what you're up to, whatever it is I try my best to be the understanding good friend that I think you'd want me to be." My bare face already stained by saltwater I didn't even realise until just now. I wipe it away before Luhan's hand reach my face.

" I'm sorry that I'm sensitive, but when you give someone everything and they treat it like nothing, something inside you really breaks." I excused myself from the class by telling Kim teacher I have period cramps, it was a piece of cake. 

Tao and Baek witnessed everything. They look at each other, hoping there was someone mature to solve this problem. 

 

Hyung..I think Ji Eun is really sad now. With that, they click the send button to the person that they think would be ideal to solve the issue. 

What do you mean? WHERE IS SHE THEN?

" Can you feel the storm?" Baekhyun nervously look at Tao.

He fearfully nodded. 

" Dear lord please let everything be alright and let gege find his inner peace before killing everyone, amen."

" Tao! Aren't you a buddhist?" Baekhyun asked him, curiously.

" Oh , right! What was I doing? OH MY-" 

What do I do with my friends, really? 

Baekhyun face palm to the thought of that.