Fun in Detention

Ice Cream & Bubble Tea

 

 

 

" Man! I can't believe he picked your plan! Oh man!" I sighed in frustration, refusing to believe that our class teacher actually liked our ideas for our upcoming project but at last he picked Luhan's. 

Unbelivable! I shoot laser eyes to that teacher whenever I see him, of course it's always when he's not looking at my direction. Really don't want to go to detention again.

" Well, call me awesome." Luhan brushes off his shoulder, proudly.

" And pigs fly."

" Don't they?" He paused." Don't you fly?"

!

" Luhan.." I called his name with concern, I could feel his face changed to a worry expression." Luhan..."

" Yah! yah-y-are yo-" He grabbed my upper arm, slightly shaking it.

" I guess you're still as stupid as you are yesterday." I change my facial expression. Slowly, the one I had earlier change to a mishievous one. 

" Ahahahhaahaa-I can't-belive it!" I had to cup my mouth so that I don't laugh louder. We're assigned to do our own things, as long as we don't make any noises. 

Teachers.

" Baka!" I whispered at him in Japanese.

" Sha gua!" He spoke to me in Chinese? Is that Chinese?

" Yes, baka, it's Chinese." He rolls his eye.

" Anyway, what's that?"

" What's what?"

" Sh-a guaaa?"

" Oh, that one? Well.." He put his finger under his chin," You don't need to know~" 

" Yahhhh!" I WANT TO KNOW.

" Tell meee, pleasee." I decided to use my aegyo on him.

" Ji Eun, Luhan hak saeng, please tone down your voices." Our teacher peered over and warned us.

I lower my voice a bit more.

" Tell me.." I pause, to see if he's falling for it. NOTHING." It will be our only secret~~~" I motion my index finger from him to me, of course the entire gesture was done oh so cutely, cause you know how Ji Eun gets what she wants. 

" Come here." He gestured me to lean in closer.

Yes! I can't believe it works. Luhan, you softie.

" What is it?" He put both of his hand at the side of my ear, the subtle skinship sent chills to my spine. I could feel the heart attack again. Secretly, I rest one of my hand on my heart and calm my kokoro. 

" Honey, try harder."

With that, all of the feelings I felt dissapear at once and was replaced with ultimate beast mode, which well result into getting us into trouble again.

You know, like detention and all.

 

 

" AGAIN?" All of our friends on the table chorused together. Damn, they sync perfectly.

" Uhh..yeah?" I start to play with fingers." It's not that I did anything-"

" NO IT'S THE FIFTH TIME IN UM A MONTH?"

" Well, others had it worst." I wanted to say the same thing but Luhan fought back. Ooooh, good job Luhan. I show him my thumps up while mouthing good job at him.

" Heol.."

" Fine, I see you guys are basically eggs now, we'll just hang out without you guys." I could hear Tao asking Kris why did he use egg to describe us. I can't.guys.

" Wah, you guys even match now, yah-Luhan are you going to act like Ji Eun also? Aissh, I didn't expect her to influence you this much aigoo.." Kris shook his hand.

" WHat did I do?" Luhan act innocently. Kai dropped what he was eating. Chanyeol, well he KNOWS everything, so chilling not chilling, he be knowin people, Tao mouthed what dramatically, like what you see in movies, like what Regina George would do.

" That! THAT ONE THE ONE YOU DOING NOW oh god!" Baekhyun starts to wipe his invicible tears.

Yep, I definitely influenced Luhan, pretty sure he was so much matured.

I secretly highfived Luhan but was seen by Kris gege. He actually smiled at first, but it quickly dissapear to his normal face, his mouth was about to open, pretty sure to give us a free lecture, but I cut him off, sassily.

" So anyone sees our precious Semi?" I flipped my hair, confident that they ARE together now.

" You guys remember our bet right? I remember those who said they won't make it~" Yes we made a bet, behind the scene.

They all thought you were too 'busy' to remember, you boy they were so damn wrong. 

At that moment, you see Sehun entering our cafeteria..well with some familiar books you normally see..hmm, and a pretty girl followed behind him, she was blushing so hard right now.

" WAIT!"

" OH MY GOD! GUUYS!" You can see by now most of them had already given up their lives.

" I WON THE BET OH MY GOD!" 

And really, it wasn't even money they bet on.

It was..

It was..

It was ice cream guys. 

" ICE CREAM FREE ICE CREAMMMMMM!" I could hear the song We are the champion playing at the background while imagining myself eating ice cream.

Aah, divine.

"Girl, your love for ice cream is way too creepy." 

" Oh Luhan, please you don't understand." 

" Wha-what I have things I like too!" 

Oh really?

" Like what?"

" Why would you want to know?" I'm already giving him that oh you're so gonna teased by me the whole day.

" Bubble." I purposely stop to see his priceless expression." Teaaa!" 

" No-"

" Yes~it is!"

" You're wrong-"

" Nope I'm right!!" I cooed.

" How did you know?" 

" Well," I move my hand, asking him to come closer." You don't need to know." 

He gave me that familiar laser beam eyes, oh I'm so scareed. It's so obvious though, why would he work in a bubble tea shop? Plus Lee Teuk oppa only accept people who actually want to learn about making the most out of bubbleteas.

"Hyung! I think you've been hanging out with her lately, your IQ has leveled down," Upon hearing that, I stare at the owner of the voice so that he will turn into ashes and shoo shoo away from sight forever. How dare he insulted me." But remember you worked in a bubble tea shop, a popular one I must say, do I need to go on or you can connect the dots by yourself?" 

Luhan definitely did not expect Tao woud be the one who's telling him. Seriously Tao, the gucci fanatic? Out of all people. Damn son.

" Woah, alright I get it," Ji Eun noticed that? I thought to myself. He can't help but to smile. All of a sudden, I feel so warm inside. I'm happy that she knows and that she actually notice.

Oh boy can he be any dumber? 

________

 

 

" Ooooohh..someone's on cloud nine!" I slight speak louder as Jae Mi walk into our class, while throwing invicible flowers at her.

" Stop it." She fastestend her pace as she covered her face with her hands and sit next to me.

" What?" I reach both of my hand out, palm facing the ceiling.

" Girl, you gotta stop smiling like that, I'm going to send you to mental hospital." As she smiles, her face glows.

" Alright, I know you're someone else's now, but I'm still number 1 righhht?"

" Oh, Ji Eun, you're infinity!" She exclaimed.

" Well, it's good that you know, I'm not replacable." I reply cooly, but really my heart is exploding with fireworks, we don't have deep talk everyday, but every so often we say things deeply from heart, and that just make me treasure my best friend more.

" Right, I have detention again, so you need to walk by-" Oops.

" Ooops, I don't need to worry about you walking by yourself anymore right!" I tease Jae Mi.

" Yahhh~" She lightly pushes me.

" Why did you get detention anyway? Oh god, did Kris oppa lecture you?"

Hmm it's kinda a long story, duh of course he did, in fact the whole table was like shocked and were rolling eyes at us as if we're unbeliavable lol." I laugh thinking that happened earlier.

" Us? What?"

" Oh, I kinda drag Luhan down, well it's his fault anway." I was expecting Jae Mi to say the same thing as what the others did but she didn't.

" I see.." She grab her pen to jot down the schedules for today, I could see her lips curved upward for a while." Have fun." 

" Aren't you going to lecture me?"

" Lecture? Really? You want me to?" Is she teasing me?

" Aniya! It's alright." I wave my hands. Right after I finished my sentence, the last bell of the day rang, and I quickly pack my bag and bid goodbye to Jae Mi. I leave as fast as I could because really a lecture from Jae Mi, is horrifying. My face went paled just by the thought of it.

" Plus..Luhan's gonna be there, he's always watching over you, my friend." Jae Mi chuckled while seeing you act, she get ready to pack her bag. A familiar pair of hands took her bag and help her put it into her bag. She looked up, and smiled.

Sehun.

 

____

 

It's been 2 hours, your detention wasn't exactly detention, it's more like volunteer job.

" Here is the last stack of the papers, correct them and you guys can go, but see me first." With that, the teacher that I never see in this school leave us, alone in the room.

Speaking of us, are we the only rebels one in this school? Cause like it's always ONLY us in the detention room. LOL

" Luhaaan..I don't want to do this.." I throw the pen onto my table and sink in my chair while turning to Luhan.

" I don't want to." He turn to the next page, and look at me. He pouted.

" Were you trying to act cute?"

" Nope, I AM cute." He shoot.

" Please, you can never be cuter than me."

" Never intend to." 

Okayy. What was that?

" You know, it's so weird."

" What's weird?"

" You."

He stopped everything he was doing and look at me. He rest his arm on the chair.

" Me?" He asked.

" Hm..I think I you're unpredictable sometimes, at times you say so many mean things, and now I was expecting you to say it but you didn't... What are you exactly hahaha..."

" Why are you making things hard?" Luhan chuckled." When I don't say anything, doesn't mean it's true?"

" You're adorable, and you know that." 

" Ooooh, Luhan~~~" I speak in a teasing tone.

" Aren't you going to fall me already?" Just when I would like to adore him, he just have to ruin it. That jerk.

I rolled my eyes.

" And Carrots are my favourite colour."

Luhan perked up as you said your favourite colour.

" What's your favourite colour?"

" I don't know..sky blue?"

" For now that probably is." Ji Eun nods her head trying to convince herself too.

Luhan slightly nod and his lips turn downward for awhile, showing that oh I see face.

Just then, I could hear weird sounds coming from our window.

Both of us walked to the window.

" Oh my god." I squealed.

" I know right." Luhan is done lmao

" What are you guys doing?" I try and mouth to them.

Baekhyun took out his phone and pointing it. Just at that moment, my phone rings.

" What do you want?"

" Yah! Get down, we'll help you escape."

" Luhan, they want to help us escape, what you think?" One side of his lip twitch upward, I smile. We should be featured on Ellen show for understanding each other so much.

" We're down for it." 

 

We tip toe as we close the door.

" Don't you think we're look like those spies-"

" No, don't Ji Eun." Seeing what I'm about to say he quickly cuts me off. Man since when did he know me that well?

" If you say so~" I show him my tongue.

We've walked for a few steps but was haulted by a familiar voice.

I tuned around to be greeted by a face you're so familiar with.

" Miss Song!"

" What is she doing here?" Luhan whispered at me.

" I don't know!" 

" Yah you guys where do you think you are going?-Yah-" 

" Let's run!" Luhan grabbed my hand without looking back. We were running as if our lives were threatened. I remember when Jae Mi forced me watch one of her favourite horror movie and is this how people run? But hey I don't see them holding hands. I look to our hands clasped together, a sudden hotness rises on my face. 

Miss Song's voice was long gone but in order to be more safer, Luhan turn left only to see the janitor closet. 

" We'll have to stay here." I look at him while saying no. Hey, that's the place for people to make out. Ewwww.

" Just go in, oh my god. I won't eat you!" I refuse to go in. Miss Song's voice suddenly rings around the area, in a blink of an eye, Luhan pushed you into the room and now you guys are stuck together inside.

" God, the space is so small!" I look around, Luhan and I are basically stick together. He was so much taller than me, my head only reaches until his chest. He stands against the wall while you were stuck with all the brooms and dirty clothes behind you that make you move closer to Luhan.

Oh boy, only god knows Luhan was sooo disturb with the closeness between you guys right now.

We shouldn't have be here." Still tired from the running earlier, you naturally rest your forehead on his chest." Ah, I'm exhausted."

Silence filled in the air. You didn't realise this awkward situation until you change your direction by resting you temple on his chest. You heard his heart beating. 

" Luhan! Your heart is beating really fast!" You move away and look up. 

He was already looking down at you, if gazes could kill, you would be dead because his gaze is sending you thousands of sparks into your body. You felt electrocuted. Is that even possible?

" I-i think your phone is ringing.." Luhan stuttered and quickly shift his gaze to other things. 

While you answer your phone, Luhan was reminiscing the moment you look up at him. Your cute little eyes, your nose and your soft pink lips that nearly lure him into something that might ruin your friendship.

What was I thinking? Luhan thought.

" JANITOR CLOSET?" Luhan's thought was interrupted when the voice of the caller was loud enough to destroy the peace in our world.

" Yes, baek, long story, IT"S YOUR FAULT ALRIGHT YOU SHOULD HAVE GIVEN US A BETTER IDEA!" I shouted back at him.

" Okay fine fine! Just get out, you guys were too long, we went to eat ahahahha-"

" Yah, did you guys make out in-" Someone in our conversation.

" Do you want to die-oh?!" I threatened Tao through the phone.

Urgh, whatever that doesn't scare me anymore, just get out from that filthy place and meet us. And you can tell me the details~" I wanted to say more but Tao hung up on me. 

That China guy!

 

We manage to walk outside safely. 

" Huuraaayy we did it!" I held my hand out at Luhan.

He highfive me. 

" Oh god, remind me not to go there anymore." Luhan mumbled loud enough to let me hear.

" I know!" At that moment, I think about the space between us earlier and it slowly sends a hit of tomato shade to the apple of my cheeks. Ji Eun noticed Luhan uncomfortable expression but he quickly disguised and act normally.

Did he feel that uncomfortable with me?

" Aigoo~Let's go!!" Luhan naturally wrap his arm around my neck. I'm so used to it already I don't even care to slap it away,

 

" You want to go the beach next week?"

" Why?"

" For fun."

" Really?"

" Yup."

" Hmmmm, should I?" I pretend to think but honestly it's yes all the way.

" I'll just take that as a yes."

Jerk.

" I'll take your silence as a yes."

" Guys!" Baek waved his hand to us. " HERE LOVEBIRDS!!" Tao shouted. I show him my fist only to have his tongue stick out.

 

______

Is it possible that I'm starting to see her as something else?

 

 

 

 

 

Hello guys, just want to drop by and say thank you for reading this story, your comments do give me motivation to write more excellently, so please comment, subscribe, because it does matter to me! I love you guys <3

Have a nice day~