Enemies

Imperfect

 Sunggyu slowly opened his eyes, allowing the sun ray to enter his black orbs. He stared at the ceiling blankly, pleading his head to process what just happened. Now, he was in the hospital with IV needle on his left hand. He had no clue why he was here but what disappointed him was he was alone.

Even though he didn’t know the reason why he was lying on this bed hopelessly but he just hoped that someone will be with him. Nam Woohyun…Yes, he hoped that he will be beside him now because he felt so insecure. Ever since, Myungsoo stepped into his life, he turned his life upside down.

Sunggyu never told Woohyun how scared he was to see Myungsoo so close with Woohyun. What if Woohyun changed his heart? What if he found Myungsoo is more attractive than him? What if Woohyun leaves him for Kim Myungsoo? What if-

“Sunggyu...” A voice stopped his thoughts. He turned his head over the voice but again, it hit him with disappointment.

“Hey.” Sunggyu greeted Hoya with a smile as he eyed on the latter, who closed the door behind him.

“You fainted.” He went straight to the point, afraid if Sunggyu missed the point and took a seat beside the bed.

“I figured that out a minute ago.” Sunggyu could only think about that possibility because he didn’t remember checking himself into the hospital.

Hoya sighed sadly because he didn’t know where to start explaining about the matter towards Sunggyu. He knew Sunggyu very well and of course Sunggyu told him about his problems. His eyes didn’t dare to meet Sunggyu’s eyes because it will express all his sympathy on the older.

“Hyung..” Words were caught in his constricted throat.

“I know.” One word that escaped from Sunggyu’s mouth managed to make Hoya swung his face towards Sunggyu’s direction.

“I know Hoya. I...I just don’t want to believe it. Dizziness, feeling tired and vomiting- there are all the symptoms and I got them all.” Sunggyu explained to Hoya that he assumed this from the earlier.

 “Then, I suggest you tell Woohyun about this.” Hoya knew about Sunggyu’s problem. He acknowledged very well the reason behind why Sunggyu didn't believe this fact. It was because Woohyun.

“Never.” Sunggyu’s decision was made and no one could change it anymore. “I will never tell him, Hoya. It’s going to be just a burden to him…nothing more than a burden.” Hoya could sense that the older was holding back the sobs.

“Hyung, that’s nonsense. I know how much he loves you.”

“Then I bet you know how much he doesn’t want to have a baby.” Sunggyu said, earning a slight sigh from the younger.

“Please hyung…at least tell Woohyun. He needs to know that you’re preg-“

“Gyu!” Another familiar voice halted Hoya’s words when a figure darted the ward.

Sunggyu smiled weakly to see his own husband in the ward, looking very worried.

“What happened?” Woohyun asked in a worried tone as he held Sunggyu’s hand tightly, hoping that nothing serious had happened to Sunggyu.

Hoya on the other hand was torn in two. He should be the one explaining on Sunggyu’s condition now because he was put charge of Sunggyu. The moment his eyes caught with Sunggyu’s eyes, he knew what he should do.

“He’s just tired. Don’t worry about him.” An irresponsible lie had he told Woohyun and that’s all because of Sunggyu’s plead.

Sunggyu could only sigh in relief mentally because his friend finally decided to help him out of this problem.

“He will stay here a few days and then you can take him home. I have to recommend you that you need to make sure he won’t do any heavy works.” Hoya continued explaining, trying not to spill much information to Woohyun.

“Thanks Hoya.” Woohyun said when Hoya excused himself.

“No problem. I’m used to the troubles that Sunggyu hyung caused me.” Hoya’s words earned a pout from Sunggyu and a laugh from Woohyun.

*****

 

 

“I told you not to overwork yourself, didn’t I?” Woohyun asked as he caressed Sunggyu’s cheeks.

The older pouted as a respond. He knew he worried Woohyun so much. How could he not worry when he received a call from Hoya, saying that Sunggyu fainted.

“Is that your way asking me to kiss you?” Woohyun asked as he saw the pout on his face.

“Sort of.” Sunggyu shrugged and the younger placed a soft kiss on his lips. It wasn’t Woohyun’s style to give Sunggyu a soft kiss. Usually, the kiss would be harder, but he didn’t want to cause any pain to the older who incredibly pale looking.

“Did you eat yet?” Woohyun asked.

“I had been lying here like a dead person, what do you think?” Sunggyu raised his brow.

“Aww, what do you want to eat?”

“Hmm…western food.”

Woohyun blinked his eyes.

“Are you serious?”

“No, I’m joking with a talking tree.” Sunggyu said with his voice filled with sarcasms.

“But…where should I find that?? It’s midnight baby. There’s no kind of food at the hospital cafeteria and you should know that.”

“I want to it…badly.” Sunggyu pouted. “Please honey~ I’m really hungry.” Sunggyu rubbed his stomach.

Before Woohyun could reply a word, someone walked into the ward and immediately, Sunggyu felt his hand on Woohyun’s grip tighten.

“I heard you fainted hyung. How are you?” It was no other but Myungsoo.

“I’m fine.” Sunggyu faked a smile because he didn’t like his interference. “Just tired I guess.”

Feeling that maybe Myungsoo wanted to talk to Sunggyu, Woohyun excused himself to go to the bathroom. But Sunggyu didn’t like the idea because he didn’t know how to crack a proper conversation with Myungsoo. It will be awkward between the two of them. The moment Woohyun went out of the ward, Myungsoo took the seat on the chair beside Sunggyu’s bed.

“You two look happy together.”

Myungsoo’s words caused Sunggyu to frown. What kind of a person would suddenly say like that? Somehow Sunggyu could feel that Myungsoo wasn’t in his best mood or he wasn’t faking his cheerful mood in front of Sunggyu like he usually do now.

“We’re a married couple. What do you expect?” Sunggyu simply answered, provoking Myungsoo’s anger even more.

“I don’t like you.” Myungsoo said straight to Sunggyu’s face and how absurdly because Sunggyu wasn’t surprised at all.

“Neither do I.” Sunggyu admitted that.

“Good.” Myungsoo didn’t have to pretend to be someone so kind in front of Sunggyu when the thing was he hated Sunggyu so damn much.

“Let me get straight to the point.” Myungsoo continued. “I hate seeing you two together. It makes me disgusting to see you two.”

“The point is?” Sunggyu raised his brow. He didn’t care if Myungsoo didn’t like to see him and Woohyun.

“I love Nam Woohyun and I’m taking him from you.” Myungsoo’s words shut Sunggyu up.

His eyes widened. Just like he thought, Myungsoo seriously have a feeling for his husband. But he wasn’t planning to stay quiet.

“Try it then.” Sunggyu smirked. “Woohyun is already taken and I’m not planning to let him go so easily.”

“Oh don’t worry. I will and I’ll make sure he will be mine.”

“Stop your cocky words and get your out of this room.” Sunggyu held back his anger.

“That will be my pleasure.” Myungsoo stood up to go out of the room but before he could, Woohyun went back to the room.

He blinked his eyes seeing how awkward the situation was and he didn’t know why the air was so thick. He only came back to ask Sunggyu something.

“Baby, I want to buy you some food now at the cafeteria.”

“Sure. Come back fast.” Sunggyu smiled bitterly.

“Hyung, can I come with you?” Myungsoo suddenly said. “I’m hungry.”

“Umm…sure.” Woohyun couldn’t say no but he didn’t realize that his act hurt Sunggyu.

“Let’s go.” Myungsoo clung at Woohyun’s arm and dragged Woohyun out of the room.

Sunggyu bit his lower lips as jealousy crept onto his spine. He was surprised when Woohyun turned back towards him and kissed his forehead softly.

“I won’t be long baby. Just rest.” Woohyun whispered to his ear.

A smile curved up on his visage.

“I’ll wait for you.” Sunggyu said. “And the food of course.” Woohyun chuckled hearing that.

“I love you.”

“Love you too.” Sunggyu smiled when Woohyun kissed his cheek. He could feel a pair of eyes coldly stared at them and his heart sang a song out of victory for making Myungsoo jealous. Soon, he was left alone in the room.

It wasn’t him to fight with someone but what could he do? Myungsoo was trying to snatch his own husband from him. It will be stupid for him to stay quiet and look someone was trying to take his husband away. What should he do? Should he tell Woohyun about this?

He shook the thought away when he remembered about something far more important than that. He pressed his stomach slightly with his palm. Biting his lower lips, he didn’t know what to do. He knew he should tell Woohyun but what if Woohyun leaves him because of this baby. That thought really hurt him. He loves Woohyun so much and he couldn’t possibly live without Woohyun.