Problems started

Imperfect

Woohyun slowly opened his eyes, allowing sunlight to enter his eyes. He rubbed his eyes with the back of his hands gently only to get clearer vision now. He was glad that he managed to sleep last night after two days of not having sleeps. It was not like he didn’t want to sleep but more like something was bothering him, forbidding his mind to rest upon the matter.

He pulled himself into a sitting position and slightly frowned to see the figure beside him was gone. Before he could search for that older, he curved up a smile when he sniffed some smell on the air coming from the kitchen. He simply guessed that Sunggyu must be in the kitchen but when the word ‘cook’ crossed his mind, in a blink of an eye, he got off the bed, dashing to the kitchen with hope the kitchen will not be burned again by Sunggyu.

Mentally sighed was he when he saw Sunggyu was perfectly fine in the kitchen and he was serving breakfast on the table. Sunggyu, who noticed Woohyun’s presence there, greeted the younger with a smile. The smile which Woohyun loved the most. He didn’t know why but Sunggyu is very attractive when he smiles and when his eyes turned into crescents made him cuter than he already is.

“I’m impressed, baby.” Woohyun said as he took a seat at the dining table.

“Impressed I cook today?” Sunggyu asked because both of them knew the fact Woohyun will be the one who do all the cooking and he will do other chores. The older wasn’t a master when it comes to cooking but for today he felt like cooking for his husband and with the fact Woohyun still needed some rest, Sunggyu wasn’t reluctant to cook for him.

Woohyun shook his head as a ‘no’ with a smile on his face. “Ani. Impressed that you didn’t burn the kitchen like the last time.”

Woohyun’s answer only received a slight hit from Sunggyu on his arm and a pout quickly took place on his face. The younger laughed to see how cute his little hamster pouted.  

“I hope you like the menu, Hyunnie. I don’t know what to cook actually.” Sunggyu said as he stood near the sitting Woohyun. It was true Sunggyu could cook, but the way he cooked just very dangerous. Sometimes he’s really forgetful while he was cooking so that’s why Woohyun took over this chore so Sunggyu won’t get hurt. Hurting the older will be the last thing Woohyun will do.

“Unfortunately, I want to eat something, but it’s not in the menu today.” Woohyun answered, eyeing on Sunggyu.

“Really? What you want to eat then? I can cook for you now.” Sunggyu had some free time in the morning because he forced Howon to take over his shift for a while until he comes to the hospital later on.

“You don’t have to cook that food. It’s already perfect the way it is.” Woohyun’s words caused confusion in Sunggyu’s mind. He simply couldn’t understand what Woohyun was trying to say.

“Huh?” Sunggyu frowned as he eyed on that smiling person.

The younger suddenly wrapped his hand on Sunggyu’s waist before pulling the older closer and let his head rest on Sunggyu’s stomach.

“It’s you. I only want you, baby.”

Sunggyu slightly blushed when Woohyun uttered those cheesy words. Woohyun never changed his habit of being all cheesy on Sunggyu and never had he changed his heart to love only Sunggyu. He never regretted this marriage. They never fought before and if they did, it won’t be a problem because they’ll make up due to their understandings towards each other.

“W-woohyun, don’t joke around please and please I don’t want any grease on my shirt.” Sunggyu tried to push Woohyun’s hands off his waist slowly, but Woohyun wasn’t planning to let the older off yet. He liked to tease Sunggyu until he blushed like a tomato.

“I’m not joking and it will be a good thing if there’s grease on your shirt. I’ll be glad to it off.”

“Don’t push it Namgrease, we have to go to work in 30 minutes.” When Sunggyu said that, Woohyun slowly released Sunggyu because he didn’t want the older to be late to his work.  Woohyun acknowledged Sunggyu couldn’t be late for his work because it will go against his work policy as a doctor in the hospital, while he could go to the company anytime he wanted because he is the CEO of the company.

“Araso.” Woohyun nodded as he forced Sunggyu to sit beside him. Noticing, Sunggyu wasn’t eating so much, Woohyun had to ask because he could see Sunggyu didn’t eat these days.

“Why aren’t you eating baby? Don’t say you put poison in the food!” Woohyun playfully joked and Sunggyu glared at him, almost throwing a frying pan to his husband’s head.

“I don’t know. It seems like I don’t have any appetite now.” Sunggyu said, slightly whining to Woohyun because sometimes his stomach is hungry but he won’t eat thanks to his appetite.

“Maybe you overwork yourself again, baby.” Woohyun said. “I told you not to work overtime.”

Sunggyu pouted as he mumbled. “It’s on-call silly not overtime. It’s not my fault. Blame Hoya on this because he for being so selfish by turning off his phone and let me do all the on-calls.” 

 “Aww..” Woohyun ruffled Sunggyu’s hair slightly.

“Woohyun…” Sunggyu called out, attracting Woohyun’s attention as if he was changing into a serious topic. ‘Don’t you think…that maybe, well just maybe that I’m preg-“

“Gyu.” Woohyun’s stern voice cut off Sunggyu’s words, causing Sunggyu to shock a bit. When Woohyun called Sunggyu with his real name, for sure he wasn’t playing around. “We already talked about this.”

Sunggyu’s let his eyes on the floor as he kept his head down. He knew bringing up that matter will only boil Woohyun’s blood but sometimes he couldn’t help it. He wanted a child but seeing Woohyun’s reaction, it seemed so impossible. He was hurt. Usually, he could hide the hurt feeling from Woohyun, but today he felt so sensitive.

“I’m going to work now.” Sunggyu suddenly said and stood up, heading into the bedroom to change his clothes, leaving his untouched food on the table with Woohyun.

 Woohyun let out a sigh and ran a hand through his hair. He knew he must hurt Sunggyu for saying like that but he really didn’t like Sunggyu bringing that matter up when they already discussed about it. When Sunggyu went out from the bedroom, he didn’t even give Woohyun a goodbye kiss as a sign he was hurt for sure. Woohyun didn’t say a word but let Sunggyu go to work. He knew saying a word while Sunggyu was drowned with anger will only lead to a fight. He pulled out his phone and quickly dialed a number.

“Hoya, it’s me Woohyun. Can you do me a favor?”

*****

Sunggyu walked into his office in the hospital, or more like stomping there. He was pissed off of course and to add the fact Howon nagged him for being so late caused him to feel like killing someone especially if that someone named is Nam Woohyun.

He slumped down on his chair and mentally sighed. He didn’t know what was wrong with his body. He could feel his body slowly getting weaker and weaker every single day. Though he did take his usual vitamins but still his body felt so weak. The moment when he tried to close his eyes, Howon suddenly walked into his room, without knocking. When Sunggyu shot a death glare at Howon, the younger quickly went out from the room and knocked before coming into the room. Sunggyu was always scary when it comes to manner.

“What is it?” Sunggyu asked, sounding very lazy today due to his bad mood.

“Here~” Howon replied, placing a big plastic bag on Sunggyu’s table.

“What is this?” Sunggyu asked again, blinking his eyes to see the plastic.

“Present from Heaven.” Sunggyu frowned when Howon said that. Howon snickered slightly as he excused himself out of the room. But before he could go out, he added, “Seriously hyung, I’m jealous because you have a sweet and loving husband.”

A smile was willingly casted when he saw a lot of chocolate bars in the plastic bags. For sure, this was from no other than that greasy Nam Woohyun. Only he knew how much Sunggyu loved chocolate bars.

“Geez…do he want me to have diabetes with all these chocolate bars?” Sunggyu chuckled.

When he realized his phone vibrated, alerting him that he got a message, Sunggyu skimmed the message and of course it was from his loving husband.

To : BabyGyu

From: Namgrease

Forgive this useless tree baby. I love you to death so please don’t be mad T^T I love you! *throw hearts*

Sunggyu could only laugh because sometimes Woohyun could be very childish with him. Without any hesitation in his mind, he replied the message.

To : Namgrease

From : BabyGyu

*Kick the hearts away* :p

A minute after Sunggyu tapped the send button, Woohyun called him.

“Baby~ Don’t be so mean to me.” The younger whined.

Sunggyu chuckled to hear the younger whine. He was planning to play hard to get with Woohyun now because somehow he felt so sensitive these days.

“Who told you to play mean with me first?” Sunggyu simply answered.

“I’m sorry baby. I didn’t mean to raise my voice to you. You know how much I love you, Gyu.” Hearing Woohyun’s words, Sunggyu smiled because he was lucky to have a husband like Woohyun. He cared about Sunggyu so much and he had no regret spending his entire life, sharing his time with Woohyun.

“I forgive you, Namu and I’ll be the stupidest person ever if I didn’t say I love you too.” Sunggyu acknowledged the fact that Woohyun’s behavior could attract many people and he was lucky that Woohyun was all his now.

Before Woohyun could say some words to Sunggyu, Sungyeol, who looked very panicked came into the scene and just shouted at Woohyun, causing Sunggyu on the phone to hear every single thing they were saying.

“Woohyun! We got trouble!”

“Waeyo?”

“Myungsoo..he..he…”

“He what?” Woohyun frowned as he never saw Sungyeol to be trembling so damn much. “Speak out choding!”

He tried to kill himself and now he’s on the way to the hospital.”

“What?!” Woohyun was completely shocked about this. Sunggyu who was on the phone was perplexed too hearing the news.

“Babe, I got to go now.”

“But Woo-“

He hung up on Sunggyu. For the first time, Woohyun did that and somehow it hurt so damn much for Sunggyu. Sunggyu understood he did that because he was shocked to be hearing that sudden news about his best friend but still the pain in the heart and slight of jealousy in him didn’t fade away. Something was wrong with him for sure.

Just like he predicted, Howon came into his office a few minutes later and asked Sunggyu to perform a surgery on a patience who just arrived and of course the name of the patience was Kim Myungsoo, Woohyun’s best friend. For two hours, Sunggyu and Howon were in the surgery room. Sunggyu had to admit that boy really wanted to kill himself because the wound on his wrist was too deep and he was losing too much blood. Earning a glimpse from Howon, Sunggyu, who understood the message, went out of the surgery room, only to encounter with Woohyun and Sungyeol outside the emergency room.

“Gyu, how is he?” Woohyun asked, worried about his friend.

Based on the look of Sunggyu’s face, Woohyun and Sungyeol could guess it wasn’t going smoothly for them.

“He’s losing too much blood and the problem is his blood type is O Rh-negative so, it’s really hard to get that kind of blood. I have to check at the blood bank now, so just cross your fingers, hoping that there will be some supply of blood for him.” The older explained, silently prayed that there will be blood supply for Myungsoo or not he will die for sure.

“Okay..” Sungyeol could feel his heart sank when hearing to Sunggyu’s explanation. What if there was no blood supply? What if Myungsoo died? And how can he go on with his life if he loses Myungsoo?

Sunggyu excused himself as he had to be quick. But when he tried to walk away, his head suddenly felt heavy and he was seeing double vision. He almost fell for not being able to balance himself but Woohyun, who noticed it, took a drastic action by grabbing Sunggyu’s arm.

“Baby, are you okay?” Woohyun was surprised to see Sunggyu was paler than this morning and with the fact he almost stumbled down caused him to worry even more.

“Yes...I’m okay, Hyunnie.” Sunggyu quickly regained his fullest consciousness. Woohyun slowly released Sunggyu’s arm when he could see Sunggyu already managed to balance himself.

Sunggyu walked away from the place, still feeling his head heavy. He didn’t know what was wrong with him. He did get enough rest and he even took a day off already but why was he like this? What was wrong with him actually?

 

 

 

 

ll A/N : I ed up my exam today ;;;;; I really mean it sobs, I already started my final exam today and it will continue until middle of July? (And then I'll go home!) so, idk if I will update or not? Maybe I'll start reposting my other fics. And if you guys wondering, I posted this fic a long time ago but I deleted it, so I kinda reposting this again. The last chapter that I wrote was on 7th right? Please comment? If you don't want to, it's okay....ll