Explaination

Imperfect

Absolutely, Sunggyu still couldn’t understand Woohyun. Why did he lie to Sunggyu about last night? He should just tell Sunggyu the truth. It wasn’t like Sunggyu will stop him. It’s true that it may be hurt Sunggyu a bit but it was more painful when Woohyun hid this matter from him. These days, things weren’t going smoothly between them. There were just too many doubts in Sunggyu’s heart now.

It was true that Sunggyu never doubts in Woohyun’s love before and he will never be, but sometimes Sunggyu wondered if Woohyun really wanted this marriage. Woohyun is a great husband and Sunggyu admitted that, yet, Woohyun was hiding too much from him. He seldom talks about his family and his past while Sunggyu always tells Woohyun everything about him.

He was currently staring at his phone, fighting with his other half whether he should give a call to Woohyun to ask about this matter or not. He could make his own conclusion that Woohyun lied to him because he didn’t want to hurt Sunggyu but still thinking about it hurts his little heart so much. Jealousy was overwhelming in himself and he couldn’t hide the jealousy when Woohyun was too close to Myungsoo.

In the end, he threw his phone to the side of the couch and sighed. He was in his office room, though he knew he was already suspended. Sunggyu still didn’t tell Woohyun about this, but he guessed it wasn’t important because he will back to work in a few days. Before he could take a nap to cover up the night without sleep last night, someone entered the room, with a shout.

“SUNGGYU HYUNG, HELP ME!!”

Sunggyu almost jumped off the couch when he heard Howon’s shout. Immediately, he frowned, shifting his eyes on Howon. He blinked his eyes to see someone was clinging on Howon’s arm, smiling like an idiot.

*****

Woohyun mentally sighed as he was standing in front of Myungsoo’s ward. He felt bad for lying to Sunggyu and he knew the older waited up for him last night. He decided to explain everything to Sunggyu but he had to suppress that because he had a feeling the older must be busy with his works now. So, he will talk to Sunggyu at home.

He knew he should tell Sunggyu that he was going to give Myungsoo a visit but he shook away the thought because he didn’t want to hurt Sunggyu. He didn’t know why everything he do with Myungsoo must be hid from Sunggyu. Maybe because he was sure Myungsoo had feelings for him. Before he could walk into the ward, he received a call from Sunggyu.

“Namu~”

“What’s wrong baby?” Woohyun let out a chuckle hearing the older was whining.

“Let’s go out to lunch. I’m so hungry here and Howon already being dragged by one of his patience, who I think has a big crush on him.”

“A crush on Hoya? A patience?” He snickered.

“I’m serious, Hyunnie. You should see when Howon shouted for my help when the patience chased for him.”

“Aww, that’s pure love.” Woohyun commented.

“So…?” Sunggyu was waiting for an answer. “Can you eat lunch with me?”

Eyeing on Myungsoo’s ward, he decided to lie to Sunggyu again. He knew this will only make thing worst but it was the best for the two of them.

“Mian baby. I have a meeting. I can force Sungyeol to accompany you.” Woohyun lied.

“Ahh..okay…” Woohyun could hear depression in Sunggyu’s voice. “I’ll see you at home later then.”

“Sure baby. I lov-“

Sunggyu hung up. Woohyun could only sigh because he knew Sunggyu was hurt. But what more he could do? He needed to visit Myungsoo for Sungyeol’s sake. Taking a deep breath, Woohyun walked into Myungsoo’s ward and greeted the younger with a smile. Woohyun placed the bouquet of flower that Sungyeol asked him to give to Myungsoo on the table beside Myungsoo’s bed. The younger blinked his eyes, staring at the lily flowers, slightly frowning.

“D-did you buy this?” He asked.

“Well, Su-“

Don’t tell him that I give it to him.

Woohyun’s words trailed off when he remembered Sungyeol’s words. Sungyeol was the one who bought him these flowers but somehow, he refused to give it to Myungsoo because he knew Myungsoo will throw it away. Woohyun acknowledged the fact that Sungyeol likes Myungsoo, but he never knew he was the reason why Myungsoo dumped Sungyeol.

“Yeah...I hope you like it.” Woohyun fake a smile because he felt guilty for Sungyeol.

“Of course I like it hyung. It’s my favourite flower.” Myungsoo smiled, surprised that Woohyun knew his favourite flower. “I never thought you knew my favourite flower.”

I don’t, Myung. But Sungyeol does.

“How are you feeling?” Woohyun changed the topic because talking about the flower only made guilt building inside himself.

“Fine.” Myungsoo said. “Sunggyu hyung visited me just now.”

“He did?” Woohyun frowned. “Wait, shouldn’t he should visit you because he’s your doctor?” He said, saying his confusion because as far as he knew, Sunggyu needed to check on Myungsoo every single day.

“Eh? Hyung, you didn’t know?” Myungsoo asked, adding more confusion into Woohyun’s head.

“Know what?” Woohyun tighten his frown, waiting for an answer from Myungsoo.

“He...got suspended. It’s all my fault hyung. If I hadn’t come to your office that day, he won’t be in trouble. I’m so sorry Woohyun hyung.” Myungsoo apologized for his mistake but then again, he didn’t feel anything of doing that. In fact, he was lucky enough that he was put back under Howon’s care.

“Ahh…it’s okay Myungie. I won’t blame you.” Woohyun perplexed to hear Sunggyu got suspended and what shocking was he didn’t tell him. He knew he should be mad at Sunggyu but now, he guess they’re tie now because Woohyun didn’t tell Sunggyu about him accompanying Myungsoo last night. Maybe he shouldn’t tell Sunggyu about last night. It will better for the two of them.

Both of them talked for a while and soon, Woohyun excused himself because it was getting late and he should be home by now. He didn’t want to bump into Sunggyu at the hospital because he told Sunggyu he had meeting until evening but of course he lied. He was with Myungsoo since lunch time. But the moment he walked out from the ward, his pace stopped when he saw a familiar figure in front of him.

“Gyu…” His throat constricted because he couldn’t say a word now. He lied to Sunggyu.

“So much for your meeting, Nam Woohyun.” Sunggyu was hurt now. It was fine for him that Woohyun lied to him earlier, but for the second time, it was too much. Was it a sin for Woohyun to just tell Sunggyu that he was paying Myungsoo a visit?

Anger was overwhelming in him and he wasn’t planning to control his anger because he was too damn hurt. Sunggyu absolutely didn’t want to fight at the hospital and he had no mood at all to be shouting at Woohyun as he was tired. He didn’t get any sleep thanks to Howon and now, he was hurt for Woohyun’s act.

“I can explain baby.” Woohyun tried to coax Sunggyu but Sunggyu wasn’t buying Woohyun’s pleads.

“Whatever Woohyun.” Sunggyu pushed Woohyun’s hand from grabbing his arms and walked away, leaving Woohyun in frustration.

He knew it would be useless explaining while Sunggyu was mad at him, but still he couldn’t let Sunggyu be like that. Trying his luck, Woohyun tailed Sunggyu. Sunggyu tried to shake Woohyun off of him but Woohyun wasn’t letting him go, until Woohyun shoved him into the elevator, only the two of them.

“Listen to me, Gyu. I’m sorry. I know I should tell you this, but I just don’t want you to get hurt.” Woohyun explained, though Sunggyu was crossing his hands on his chest, eyes away from Woohyun.

“I don’t understand it. I don’t understand it at all! Why must you hide it from me?” Sunggyu asked, raising his voice slightly.

“You’re getting so sensitive these days, baby and I don’t want you to think that I spend more time with Myungsoo than with you.” Sunggyu had to admit that sometimes he felt jealous about how close Woohyun was with Myungsoo and it was true that he may be hurt about this.

“Then, explain about last night?” Hearing Sunggyu’s words, Woohyun knew that Sunggyu must have known about last night.

“It was true that I had works to settle in the company. I’m telling the truth Gyu. But on my way home, Myungsoo called me and he was crying. I didn’t have a heart to leave him like that. I guessed that it will be okay to accompany him because I thought that you already went to sleep.”

Woohyun didn’t receive any respond from Sunggyu. He didn’t know how to make it up already. Pissing Sunggyu off was a bad thing to do indeed because it was hard to coax Sunggyu. Sunggyu believed every word that came out of his husband’s mouth but still he felt so angry towards Woohyun. Woohyun was right. He was sensitive these days and he acted so immature.

Sunggyu sighed before facing Woohyun. He cupped Woohyun’s face, only to speak properly with him.

“I’m sorry too, Woohyun. I also hide things from you. I didn’t tell you that I got suspended.”

Woohyun could only nod about that because he knew it from Myungsoo earlier.

“I don’t mind you accompanying Myungsoo or giving him a visit. He’s your friend and if I’m in your shoes, I think I will do the exact things like you did. I really don’t mind Namu. Just please don’t lie to me again.” Sunggyu didn’t want to be hurt anymore. He could understand Woohyun but he hope that Woohyun will stop lying to him because it brought too many pain towards his heart.

“I promise baby. I won’t lie to you again.” Woohyun wrapped his arms around Sunggyu’s waist and leaned his forehead against Sunggyu’s.

Sunggyu could only smile, eyeing on Woohyun. Maybe Woohyun was wrong all this time. Sunggyu understood him more than he understood himself. He should be honest with Sunggyu and maybe he should tell Sunggyu about Myungsoo’s feelings towards him later on. He had no intention of breaking up with Sunggyu, so for sure the thing will not get between both of them.

“Ehem..” A cough shocked the two and they quickly pulled out from each other. Sunggyu blushed to see the elevator door was already opened and Sungyeol was there. “Please…go get a room. My eyes are still innocent.”

“Tsk so much with your ‘innocent’?” Woohyun mocked.

Sunggyu could only laugh when the two of them excused themselves to go home. Sunggyu thought that maybe he could go out for dinner later on with Woohyun but unfortunately he needed to forget his wish when Woohyun’s phone suddenly rang. Woohyun bit his lips, seeing the caller ID. He showed the caller ID towards Sunggyu, and the older just smiled bitterly. His eyes were not pleased to see Myungsoo’s name on Woohyun’s phone screen.

He had a feeling that Myungsoo needed Woohyun now.

“I can go home first, honey. You go check on Myungsoo.” Sunggyu was the one who told Woohyun to go to Myungsoo.

“But Gyu…” Woohyun seemed reluctant to leave Sunggyu here.

“It’s okay silly.” Sunggyu chuckled to see Woohyun looked worried to let him go home alone. “I can see you tonight at home and maybe we can have dinner…on bed.” Sunggyu naughty winked at Woohyun, causing Woohyun to laugh.

“Araso baby. I’ll see you later and I’m expecting desert too later.”

“Sure thing.” Woohyun gave Sunggyu a kiss before leaving Sunggyu there.

The older mentally sighed as he walked out of the hospital. Somehow, he felt so weak. He decided to take the taxi than driving his car home. He already asked Howon’s help to take his car home so it won’t be a problem for him taking the taxi.

The moment Sunggyu could even make a step, his head felt heavy again. This time the pain was exaggerating. His stomach suddenly hurt and his feet weaken. In a blink of an eye, he lost his balance and everything was out for Kim Sunggyu.