Life in China, Life without Seoyoon

Eye Candy Club at The Academy

"Hello" Kiseop said into his phone. "hmmm" He nodded. "Thank you" He looked at the room of boys worried about Seoyoon. Everyone was at Kiseop's house, they crashed out there sense they wanted to know where Seoyoon was when they got the call. Kiseop's family police force had tracked down Seoyoon to be in China but Kiseop didn't think that would help them so he decided to keep it a secert. 

"So are you half korean also like Ryeowook?" Seoyoon asked. "No I actually am full korean." Seoyoon filled her head with questions. "So why are you a prosecutor in China and not in Korea?" They took a sip of their drinks. "I was in China for my art career when I decided to change my career but that's another story. Do you want me to tell you how I found you?" Suho said. Seoyoon started to tap the table when she said yes. 

It started when I was looking into the group Block B. when I finally tracked them down I saw that they not also been getting ilegal imports but they have been buying and selling girls. When I got to their place they where going somewhere so I followed them and they came to a abandonded building. They where meeting with some people that where selling somethings the group needed. When they where done with the deal they said they had a surprise for Block B. a bounus for doing business. They said it is a present from somebody named Leungi I think. 

Seoyoon filled with shock but went on listening.

When they went back to their place I still didn't have my back up yet and I was restricted to go in without a partner.  They unloaded what they had just got today and I saw the bonus they got. It was a girl, it was you. At first I was gonna go and get you but that would blow my cover away and they would hide everything before my people could get here. Seven minutes later my people got here and we finally caught them. But when we got the go ahead signal from the are boss I went to go find you. When I found you they where almost done playing with your..... you know. That's when I knew it was time to go in. We came in and caught them. I went to you and found out you where korean. You where saying something in korean. Nobody could get info on you so I told them that I'll just take you in.

When Suho was done talking he looked up at Seoyoon's face. She was fast asleep. He turned his head to look out side and found out that it was getting dark already so he payed the bill and carried Seoyoon on his back.

The club members went back to school. The days without Seoyoon where boring. Walking to 1 class everyday with all the time in the world to do anything. When it was time for lunch all that really happened was they'd pick up a phone and dial a number. Jinyoung sat at the table with his face in his hands like the rest of the members. Kiseop was at the edge of the cliff. He wanted to tell the members that Seoyoon was somewhere in China but if he did they would run around China like crazy dogs trying to find a person they last saw in Korea not in China. Kiseop already knew everything except where Seoyoon was. Find out that Leungi, Hana and Yeung planed to have Seoyoon taken just because they wanted them to marry a richer person. He already knew they where heartless but this wouldn't do. Kiseop got out of his chair and ran out of the room. Everyone pop their heads out of thier hands and watched Kiseop run out the door. "What was that for?" Myungsoo  asked. They all shrugged going back to missing Seoyoon. The phone rang a few times before Myungsoo went to pick the phone up.  "Hello" Myungsoo walked to the windows. "Is Kiseop there?" He stared a bird then replied. "No. But who is this?" The person moved some papers then spoke again. "Could you tell him we found a little bit more about where the girl...... Seoyoon I think her name was" Myungsoo tapped on the window sill till it went through his mind. "Wait what" The person on the phone said "The girl Seoyoon we found out more about where she is." Myungsoo rushed over to sit down. "Yeah go on." The person contuined. "She is in China like it told Kiseop but I don't think she is still with the people Leungi, Hana and Yeung sold her to. The people are in jail right now so the officers in Beijing will probaly know where she is. I called the officers and they said that they have many girls that they found so it'll be while before we can find her but tell Kiseop i'll send him papers of the officers names that took in some of the girls." Myungsoo nodded then said yes into the phone. "Who was that on the phone, Myungsoo" Luhan asked. "Seoyoon is in China" They jumped out of their chairs wanting to know more about where Seoyoon is. "Get into my plane and we'll go to China to find Seoyoon" Myungsoo lifted his head. "Kiseop knew but didn't tell us."