Family Meeting

Eye Candy Club at The Academy

Seoyoon didn't realize that she would wake up with all the club members in her hospital room. To her Left side Jinyoung was fast asleep, Sehun was sharing Luhan's hospital bed and on the couch Kiseop had his head on Myungsoo's shoulder with Ilhoon on the other half of the couch taking up all the space. Seoyoon slipped out of the bed, she walked over grabbing a blanket and threw it over Kiseop and Myungsoo. *"Taking away a girl i like" What he likes her what's so great about her they don't even really know her* All that went through Myungsoo's mind. "WHY HER" Myungsoo shouted out. Seoyoon jumped up from Myungsoo's screaming. She looked at him with a concerned face. "Are you all right?" he nodded his head pulling him self up from the couch. "Just a bad dream that's all" Seoyoon was surprised that nobody woke up *What did they do all night?* She sat down on the couch telling Myungsoo to sit. "Do you want to talk about your dream?" Seoyoon asked Myungsoo took in a breath. "No, not really" Seoyoon pulled her knees to her chest. "Oh okay then" A knock at the door stopped Myungsoo from replying. The door opened, walking in were 2 ajummas Seoyoon never seen before. "Jinyoung get up right now" said one ajumma. Another one stepped into the room and looked at Myungsoo then she grabbed him by the arm. "Lets go Myungsoo!!!" He pulled out of her grip and stepped back. "JINYOUNG" The ajumma yelled. He got up and rubbed his eyes. "Yah!!!! What do you want AJUMMA!" Seoyoon looked at the womans face. *Who is she?* "Who do you think your calling ajumma!!!! I am your mother." Seoyoon was shocked by what she heard so she walked towards Jinyoung. Jinyoung's mother stopped her from getting closer to Jinyoung. "What do you think your doing" His mother said in a ugly voice. Jinyoung got up and pulled Seoyoon's arm out of his mother's grasp. By that time the other lady had Luhan and Sehun awake. All the ajumma's where pushing Myungsoo, Sehun, Luhan and Jinyoung out of the room. They four boys refused until Seoyoon spoke. "Uh I think you guys should leave. It might be something important they need you for." They all laughed at that. "Hsk, Oh Seoyoon nice joke." Seoyoon had a confused face. "But what about me" Luhan asked. "We have a personal doctor" His mother said. They finally just gave in to what Seoyoon said and left.

A hour later Ilhoon and Kiseop woke up. Kiseop saw Seoyoon sitting near the window. She stared out side watching the clouds. Ilhoon walked up to Seoyoon. "Let's go eat!" Ilhoon said in a happy voice. She smiled and Ilhoon grabbed her hand pulling her out of the hospital room waving Kiseop over to come out of the room also. When they where out of the hospital Seoyoon ran into somebody. She looked up "Sorry" she said politely. When she saw who she was staring at she was shocked. "Oppa" The guy turned his head to look at Seoyoon. "Seoyoon" Kiseop ran this through his head. *Oh yeah she has a older brother i forgot* "Uh you guys go ahead" Seoyoon told Ilhoon and Kiseop.

On the bench Seoyoon and her brother Jo Kwon sat. "What are you doing in Korea???" She looked at his face. "I thought that you left. People said that you where gone." His face had guilt all over his face. "My friend called me and said to pick up her son's stuff from the hospital." She scooted away from him. "How long have you been in Korea?" His phone rang. "Hello, yes, room 426 okay. I will get Jinyoung's stuff." Seoyoon's eyes widened. She  got up and walked away. Jo Kwon turned around to say goodbye and to give her his phone number so he could explain but she was already gone.

5 hours passed and the club members where searching everywhere for Seoyoon. "She couldn't just had disapeared that easily" Kiseop said. They all stoped at a bench to rest. They all had their face in their hands when they all saw a girl pass by. They looked up and it was Seoyoon. She was changed into new clothes and was with a boy. Luhan, Myungsoo, Jinyoung and Sehun got up and ran over to grab Seoyoon. They all had the samething going through their head *He is not nearly as good looking as me, what does she see in this guy* "Yah! Seoyoon, who is this guy huh?" Luhan said bursting with anger. Kiseop was behind them and wisphered into each one of their ears. "That's her brother" They all backed away slowly. "Uh Sorry" Jo Kwon eyed all of they boys looking at them closly then recgonizing the boys. "Your Yeung's son." Jinyoung was shocked at how he knew his mother. "How do you know who my mother is." He played with his fingers then he spoke. "Well Seoyoon we aren't really poor anymore we are the richest people in Asia and um the friend I told you about when I caught up to you when we where talking is actually your new sister in law." Seoyoon looked at her brother hurt. "hsk...." She started to walk off when he grabed hold of her wrist. "Jo Kwon let go." He let go, shocked hearing his sister say his name without saying oppa. The club members followed Seoyoon when she suddenly was taken away.