Not to Happy

Eye Candy Club at The Academy

Sehun stood standing looking at Seoyoon for a minute and walked away. Seoyoon saw the anger in his eyes. At the club room Seoyoon was getting ready for for dinnner.  Walking into the room was Luhan and a girl, when Seoyoon turned around Luhan had his hand placed on her waist and her kissing his neck. Sehun was to mad to look to see who came in. "Uh...." Seoyoon was speechless. "Seoyoon I am going to cancel are date tonight. I don't think I can deal with a nice girl like you." Seoyoon's eyes were filling with tears. Seoyoon's guy friend was walking past the room and saw what was happening he hide behind the door listening to the conversation. "What are you talking about?" Jinyoung said in a commanding voice. She faked smiled "Oh okay then I guess." She had to put all the feelings for Luhan that where flowing out away. Luhan started to walk out "Oh yeah and the thing about me liking you I was just messing around. Well Bye." Sehun got up shooting his eyes towards his hearless brother. Seoyoon's friend walked in pulling Seoyoon away leaving Eye Candy Club with no dinner.

Up on the rooftop Seoyoon's guyfriend stared at her. She had no sign of tear forming. He hugged her as a friend to comfort her. Sehun ran after Seoyoon he went up to the roof. Opening the door he grabbed Seoyoon pulling her out of her friend's arm and pulled her along with him all the way to his car and took her somewhere. When the car stopped they where at the beach. Sehun let out a breathe. "Why didn't you know my brother would do that to you?" She smirked "I know Luhan; he wouldn't do this." She stepped out of the car and went to walk on the beach. Picking up a seashell she looked at it. Boys are like seashell some trick you to think they are perfect but when you flip it there is a crack or a piece missing. Sehun watched her from the car. She walked back to the car. "Sehun let's go back I still didn't finish dinner for the Eye Candy host.

"MMM!!! The food smells great!" said Ilhoon. Myungsoo and Kiseop walked over to table, looking at the food set on the table. "What happened with Seoyoon?" said Myungsoo. Responding with a low voice Jinyoung replied "Luhan confessed that he liked her then he took it back that he liked her." Walking over to place the noodles on the table Luhan walked in with the girl again. "I brought her here to have lunch with us. This is Suzy." Myungsoo chuckled "Why are you bringing a girl to are club?" Suzy got mad "Why do you have her here then?" Jinyoung went over to the crowd. "She is special." Jealousy filled Suzy's face. "Everyone sit down, the food is ready." Everyone took a seat except Seoyoon " I am going to go home and sleep." Everyone got up except Suzy, Luhan, and Sehun. "Well we will walk her home so you guys go ahead and eat." Seoyoon looked guilty to have them walk her home so she said she would stay. "I am gonna go to the bathroom" said Seoyoon when she went she slipped out and went home. To bad when they didn't walk her home so that when she was taken she'd have someone to save her from being kidnapped.