Too Many Boys

Eye Candy Club at The Academy

After Seoyoon's boyfriend walked into the club room like that all of them kinda got ticked off you could feel the temperature rising because of all the anger. He smiled at all of them. "This is my boyfriend Jaejin (FT Island)" Seoyoon said as she looked out towards the club members, Ilhoon walked over to take a closer look at Jaejin. After walking circles around Jaejin he ended up saying "He looks like a king!!!" As soon as Jinyoung heard King and not hearing Jinyoung also in the sentence Jinyoung exploded. "Alright Seoyoon you can't have any guest here while you are still paying off your dept" Jinyoung motioned his hand signaling the twins to help him get Jaejin out of their sight. "Jaejin I have to help the club members do some stuff and I don't know how long it will take so you should leave first." Jinyoung smiled at Seoyoon aprooving of her decsion to have him leave, Jaejin was heading out the club's huge french doors until something popped in his head he quickly ran to Seoyoon and planted a huge kiss on her cheek having the twins and Jinyoung run and push his face away from her cheek. She looked at them with her eyes looking like where gonna shoot lasers. Jaejin quickly walked away knowing if he stayed longer something scary would happen. Seoyoon exhaled loudly her eyes shot towards the twins and Jinyoung, walking over she smacked all three of them at the back of their heads.

Class

"Uh... Um... Seoyoon" She looked up to see Sehun's face "Yeah what's up Sehun" He changed his face to make it look calm. "Is that guy really your boyfriend?" She laughed "What you think he is my boyfriend? Hahaha No he is my friend." Sehun was confused "Why did he kiss you on the cheek?" She looked right at him and said "I don't know." That's when Sehun found out Seoyoon is as clueless with guys as much as Jinyoung. He walked over to Luhan. "So what did you ask Seoyoon?" He leaned to Luhans ear "Seoyoon is clueless about guys just like Jinyoung is clueless about girls" Luhan laughed "You asked her about her friend didn't you?" Sehun jumped up "What you knew that was her friend only?" Luhan looked at Seoyoon "Well not at first but when i heard Kiseop talking to himself he said "She's so clueless. He obivously likes her." Sehun scratched his head "That's when I put the pieces together and the only reason that he kissed her was because he saw all us goodlooking guy and he thought she was bound to fall for one of us so he kissed her to make us think that he was her boyfriend." Sehun got up and smiled thank you for telling me that he started to walk towards Seoyoon to tell her something right then Luhan tripped him and ran over to her. Sehun got up from the ground "That jerk he knew I was gonna ask her out." He went over to where Luhan and Seooyoon where and ploppped himself in the middle. He grabbed her hand and pulled took her running down the hallway. Jinyoung saw the especially the hand holing part "YAH Sehun where do you think your going!!!!" Jinyoung sprinted down to them. Sehun lost Jinyoung, he was finally with Luhan?!?!?! He grabbed Seoyoon but then Luhan switched with her when they made a sharp turn. Sehun's face got gloomy and walked away.

After School

Seoyoon was waiting outside Sehun classroom. When he walked out she pulled him, he looked confused. "Luhan said you had something to tell me" She smiled at him. letting a breath out he striaghtened his back and stood up tall. "Do you wanna go out with me?" Her face didn't tell him a sign if she would say yes or no. "Sehun, Um...... Luhan told me he liked me"