Meeting Eye Candy

Eye Candy Club at The Academy

"What??? Where am i?" Seoyoon said waking up, "uh, man i slept at school" She looked around and found that she was at the schools waterfountain. "This is a huge school but this school has no where to study silenty!!!" Seoyoon got up and grabbed her bookbag. Without knowing she got up and ran into Eye Candy's leader Jinyoung mostly known as Prince. Luckily the prince had Seoyoon as a cussion, looking down at Seoyoon's face he thought she was kinda of cute but the way she dressed and the way she talked was kinda like a boy.

"Oh look it's Jinyoung" said Luhan "Uh'O look at the vase" said Luhan's twin Sehun. Jinyoung and Seoyoon both got up, "Your bleeding!!!" said other members of the eye candy club (Myungsoo, Kiseop and Ilhoon) Seoyoon quickly grabbed her stuff to evacuate the scene "Why are these people still here?" She started to walk away faster then run but before she could start Kiseop grabbed her hand and said "You know your in debt with us since you broke are 10 million dollar vase we where gonna sell" Her face got gloomy, stuttering she asked "SO what do i have to do to repay this debt?" Kiseop look at his board he was holding "About hm until you graduate, but if you break anything else then you might have to be are servant until well you die" Seoyoon jumped scratching her head "Well um.... (taking in a breath) okay then"

The Next Day

"Seoyoon Seoyoon"  yelled the twins, even though she was across the class room. They walked towards her desk "Do you wanna go to the club room together?" they smiled at the sametime which always made a effect on the girls feelings. To bad Seoyoon was a one of a kind girl. "Yeah sure." The twins asked her for a reason (Seoyoon was their toy along with some other members JINYOUNG). Jinyoung was talking how cute Seoyoon was when he fell on her and how her eyes sparkled. They couldn't wait until the next day of school because of their plan.

At The Club Room

Jinyoung was waitng for Seoyoon to enter the room alone to take her somewhere to be alone but she walked in with the twins and well with all the members of the Eye Candy Club. His face turned evil and saw the twins laughing he walked to them and flicked him in the forehead. Them boom a big blow Jinyoung or the twins that also adored Seoyoon as much as Jinyoung accoured. Bursting through the door was Seoyoon's boyfriend.