Starting A Bad Relationship

Eye Candy Club at The Academy

Sehun walked into the room and walked towards to the bed that had a person in it. He looked at the face, it was Luhan. He left out a breath. The members walked in and hovered around the bed that Luhan was in. He sat by the bed he went to tuck him in. Luhan woke up also waking up a person sleeping with him. They all where curious about who it was. They saw the person pull down the blanket. It was a nurse. Luhan turned to the girl. Seeing her face wasn't Seoyoon he jumped out of the bed. "What the!!!!!" Everyone looked at the girl, Kiseop spoke. "Aren't you a student at are school?" She panicked so she tried to run out of the room. "Woh! Stop there" said Myungsoo grabbing the girls wrist, pulling back the girl. "Where is Seoyoon?" He tightened the grip to hurt her a little bit. She shriked and told him where Seoyoon is at. "What condition is Seoyoon in?" asked Kiseop. Luhan got up and pulled the stuff out of his arm he walked up to Myungsoo. "Where is she?" Luhan was low on energy. Before he stepped out the door he was already falling down. Sehun ran towards him helping him up. A streacher passed by, the members just saw Ilhoon run to the streacher and run along with it. Sehun pulled Luhan up and put back in the bed while everyone went to find out why Ilhoon went running.

"Uhhh*#*&%#^%" Sehun stuttered the words he tried to say. Everyone was standing around Seoyoon's bed and well Luhan had them push his bed next to Seoyoon's bed. Seoyoon was slowly opening her eyes. Looking at the members she slowly pulled her self up. "Where am i???" Seoyoon said confused. She looked around the hospital room trying to gather any memory she remembered. "WHERE"S LUHAN?" she asked with a concerning look. He poped up from his bed next to hers. Raising his hand "I am right here" The stress left her face while seeing Luhan's face. She saw all the members around her bed except Jinyoung. Ilhoon started to burst out laughing. Everyone stared at him for this studden burst of laughter that had came out of him. "What is so funny?" Kiseop asked. Ilhoon tryed to calm down from laughing. "HAhAHAAHAHA #(*@!)*^$@* Okay so um.... I remembered that when we first met Seoyoon how she broke are vase and she was repaying us back by helping us but now it just seems like we are helping her instead." Everyone turned their heads to Seoyoon. She smiled. "Uhhh" Then she smiled again. "Where's Jinyoung?" Seoyoon said curiously "I don't know" everyone said. Finally it hit Myungsoo and Kiseop's mind. They ran out of the room slickly so that they would really be noticed leaving.

Jinyoung was behind the nurse that Eye Candy found in bed with Luhan. She quickly made a left turn speeding her pace up. Jinyoung followed quietly. "Where the heck is she going?" He said under his breath. Myungsoo and Kiseop caught up to spot Jinyoung following the fake nurse. She unlocked a rusty old door walking inside. Jinyoung grabbed the nob, twisting to make sure that it wouldn't lock. Myungsoo and Kiseop stayed a couple feet behind him watching what he would do. "Did you get her away from them?" a familiar voice asked. He opened the door a little to take a peek but he couldn't see anybody else besides the fake nurse and a big guy. He saw the guy pulling a gun out. Then Jinyoung heard a new voice. "Sillly girl, how are you gonna be the future wife of her son when you can't even keep a single girl away from him." He open the door all the way and ran inside. He saw the face of two women. Luhan and Sehun's mother, Leungi and his own mother. "What are you doing here?" said his mother. She told the gaurd to take the girl and leave, "Taking away a girl I like, tsk just like my father" He paused "You think I would believe that he died in the house when it caught on fire, he kept everything he loved safe" His mother, Yeung eyes widened. "So who elses mother do you have other than her. Somebody walked out of the shadow casted by the moon. "Don't talk to your mother that way" It was Myungsoo's mother. Outside, behind the door where Myungsoo and Kiseop, so when he heard his mother's voice he barged in. Kiseop knew his mother didn't like to hang out with people like Jinyoung's mother; she was the nice mother in the club along with Ilhoon's mother. Kiseop grabbed his hand trying to pull him back but it just ended up with Myungsoo pulling Kiseop. Myungsoo's mother, HaNa gasped. "Omo....What are you doing here?" Myungsoo said the samething. "Omo.... What are you doing here" He looked a Jinyoung and smirked. Jinyoung continued to his talk wtih his mother. "So why are you here?" Yeung copyed what her son said trying not to ask about how he knew about his father not being dead."So why are you here?" Myungsoo looked at his mom "WTH are you doing here!?!?!?!" HaNa copyed what he said "WTH are you doing here?" Myungsoo and Jinyoung both chuckled at their mothers trying to copy what they did. "You know you just made yourselfs look pathetic" Myungsoo added something to what Jinyoung said "You mean it makes them look even more pathetic" The boys knew it was time to leave. They put their hand in their pockets and started to walk to the door. "Yah!!!! Your omma is talking to you!!!!" Yeung screamed at the top of her lungs. Jinyoung turned around. "Really are you my omma??" And they left. Jinyoung's mother fell to the floor on her knees. HaNa (Myungsoo's mom) and Leungi (Sehun's and Luhan's mom) ran to Yeung's side. IN Yeung's head all that went through her mind was. "How does he know???"