Saved By the One Who Hurt Me

Eye Candy Club at The Academy

Running to get out of this situation the only way Seoyoon could go is towards the mountains. Panting she took a turn left towards a trail. The guy just didn't stop following her. Trying to hide behind a tree it started to rain really hard. Seoyoon saw he was gone. She ran out behind the tree, they guy popped out. Seoyoon wasn't able to see his face. She took off falling down the steep mountain and going off the trail. He quickly grabbed her hand. The guy didn't want to let her go he had a grip on her hand. They mud got muddier and the guy fell down the mountain with her.

"Yah!!!! Where's Luhan? Did he come back after he left without dinner last night?" said Jinyoung.

Everybody just looked at Jinyoung like he was crazy.

"He said that he had to meet a girl." Sehun said

Sehun was sitting on his usual chair reading a book. Well trying to read a book, he had his mind set on Seoyyon and Luhan. Sehun got up threw his book on the floor.

"I have to find Seoyoon."

He walked out

"Uhhh..... My head" said Seoyoon in pain.

She looked around and finally saw the guys face. It was Luhan. She quickly tryed to pull her self up, she screamed in pain which woke up Luhan. He look at her face then her body.

"You have a broked leg, be careful."

Luhan pulled out his phone. One bar that was good. Luhan lifted his body and he went into deep pain. Seoyoon quickly pulled herself to his side.

Meanwhile Sehun was running everywhere to find Seoyoon. He went to her house. He pulled out the spare key he overheard her talking about to her friends. He opened the door and yelled her name. Seoyoon lived alone she doesn't know who her parents are she heard they left her and they died in a fire or something. Sehun ran into her room. He spotted something, he slowly walked over to the thing he had spotted.

Sehun smirked. "She has a picture of me by her bed??? When did she take it?"

In the picture he was acting cute. He walked to the other side of her bedroom and there was a picture of Luhan on the windowsill. Sehun didn't get angry sense his picture was where she can always see it when she sleeps. Finally Sehun decided to call Luhan to see if he knew where she was. When Sehun called Luhan's phone rang. Seoyoon was surprised to see that they had gotten service.

"Hello Luhan, do you now where Seoyoon is? Sense you have Kiseop put his family's police force to watch her, you should know."

"Uh..... This is Seoyoon"

On the otherside of the line Luhan was still laying in her lap.

"Who is that?" questioned Luhan.

"It's Sehun."

"Um so where are......"

Sehun moved from Seoyoon's lap and a pain hit his back. He moaned out the pain. He also hit Seoyoon's broken leg when he twitched to the pain.

"............" Sehun ended the call.

Four hours later Sehun was walking back to the club Sehun filled with rage. He thought Luhan and Seoyoon where angry at eachother but it was the oppisite. He opened the door to the club and all the members in their dashed right out knocking Sehun down. He got up and ran after them. All of them where in Jinyoung's car when he got pulled into the car and they left school.

"What's wrong????"

Kiseop quickly explained. "Well one of my cops they where following Seoyoon yesterday sense he has to keep an eye out for her because of Luhan asking me to do him a favor. Well he lost her when she was running away from Luhan. They went into the Lee Mountains and he lost them at the trails. He thought that they had something going on so he just left. When he had to check on her house he noticed he wasn't there and then he called Luhan to tell him that but he didn't pick up so he went to his house but he wasn't home. He went back to the trail he lost them at and notice Luhan's ring. He went on and found them fallen off the trail."

Sehun had a guilty look on his face. When they arived at the hospital they got screams from girls thinking they where here for them. When they got to the room they stopped at the door looking at Seoyoon and Luhan. Sehun ran in and went straight to.............