Eight.

Ridiculous Reasons They Supply To Squabble & Argue

AN= Hey guys! Sorry if the chapter won't be good as the others as I'm stressed by school work and dance, and haven't been thinking what to type for this chapter. But, I will try my best (: I really hope you will enjoy this chapter and comment, upvote and for recent readers, subscribe! Enjoy!!! Oh and please comment me your favourite ATOB rivalship!!

[Chapter 08.]

{Timeline from chpt 07.}[Narrator POV]

"Annyeonghaseyo Yorobun! I am BTOB's Lim Hyunsik!" Hyunsik held the camcorder.

"And I'm Lee Changsub!" Changsub popped up from behind.

"There's only me, Changsub and Peniel here cause..." Hyunsik filmed himself.

"The maknaes refuse to get up and the Eunkwang and Minhyuk are chasing them." Peniel walked in the camera angle.

"Actually, you guys might wonder how Minhyuk hyung is doing right?" Changsub asked.

"Minhyuk hyung is actually very very caring!" Hyunsik said.

"Here's a fact to take from BTOB and the screen." Changsub said and Hyunsik started chuckling while Peniel was randomly dancing around.

"Okay, back to business. It's 5.50 am in the morning and we are outside with our lugagges." Hyunsik said.

"And we are waiting to get on the bus to our vacation site!" Changsub said.

"WHEEE~" Peniel cheered from behind, now zooming around.

"I know we are definitely entertaining. We should get a MC-ing job at MTV or Show! Champion or something haha" Hyunsik gave his famous eye smile.

4 figures soon came walking out, just in time as the bus had halted just a meter away from Hyunsik and the other 2.

The other 4 were given camcorders as well.

"Wow, I'm so looking forward for this!!" Minhyuk claimed as he recieved his camcorder.

"Guys, tuime to board the bus!" their manager said as he ushered them up before hopping on as well.

They started to film each other and talking to the camcorders before the 4 youngest (Hyunsik, Peniel, Ilhoon and Sungjae.) went to their dream land.

Eunkwang took out his phone and typed furiously. 10 minutes later, Minhyuk's phone beeped.

From: Eunkwanggg
Bomi and I had our first encounter slash meeting in a very very bad way. 3 years ago, I was going to take my advanced grade piano and you know I was very very stressed. I was buying your green tea and my caramel frappe and i was in a zoned out state. After buying the drinks, I did not see where I was walking and bumped into her spilling most of your tea on her and some of my frappe. I quickly apologised and walked of, leaving her dumbfounded. Then I soon found out that she was in the same vocal class as me! From that point onwards, she was exceptionally cold towards me probably because of that encounter. I shrugged it of though.

After reading the message, Minhyuk was taken aback. How could this little incident caused them to be the best squabblers?

Minhyuk typed back.

To: Eunkwanggg
Actually...she doesn't hate you at all. I know. I was at the dance studio weeks ago and overhead her talking about you. She seemed frustrated and weeks and weeks ago when we were practicing 'WOW', I saw her figure.

Eunkwang' phone was playing 4MINUTE's volume up when the screen lit up with a message.

After Eunkwang read the message, he unknowingly smiled. He locked back his phone and resumed to listen to his music.


-Apink's bus-

Bomi shot her eyes open and threw the headphones off her ears. She looked back to the headphones before looking to the main camera.

"Yah! What was that all about?" Bomi whispered-shouted. She was clearly heard as the bus was very silent a dropped pin could be heard.

The girls had been listening music through the headphones and music device the bus provided. The device had all the kpop and epop songs of 2010 to the recent days. It seems to Bomi that they could control the device when it happened.

The song and the part of the song that woke her up was Eunkwang's part in irrisistable lips. Bomi was shocked thus her reason for throwing off the headphones.

Bomi ruffled her hair and leaned back to her seat. she shot back up and mouthed something to the main camera and the person recording nodded.

Bomi chuckled and leaned back again, this time with her camcorder.

"Annyeong Yorobun! It's Yoon Bomi! kekekeke" Bomi whispered-talk, careful not to wake the others up.

Bomi filmed the girls before turning the camera back to herself.

"All the girls are still sleeping! You must be wondering why I am not sleeping right?" Bomi said "Because I was woken up by that evil P.D" Bomi turned the cmarea to the P.D. "I am sure the girls will react the smae way when they wake up or when they are being woken up. kekeke. I really wonder whose the group that we will be spending a vacation with. I don't think it's Infinite at all....Ahh!" Bomi gasped "I think I know...Nah no spoilers. Wait, I think you guys know right?" Bomi winked.

"Wah the scenery is DAEBAK. REALLY" Bomi turned the camera around to the window.

Just then, Eunji shot up from her seat and fling the headphones off.

Bomi instantly felt Eunji shot up and turned the camera towards her.

"What's wrong Eunji?" Bomi asked. "I think it's the saem way how I woken up. KEKEKEKE"

Eunji widened her eyes.

"Bomi turned the camera back to her "Annyeong yorobun that's all for now!". Bomi turned off the camcorder.

Taking out her phone, she texted Eunji.

To: Bangs Eunji
Which BTOB song was played huh?

Eunji's phone beeped and she texted back.

To: Bobomimi
Wah, how did you know? It was playing Changsub's part of  Irrisistable lips.

Bomi, saw the mssage and chuckled wildly before typing

To: Bangs Eunji
They played the same song but it was Eunkwang's part. I really wonder what song they will play for the other members.

To: Bobomimi
We will see kekekeke