Seven.

Ridiculous Reasons They Supply To Squabble & Argue

AN=Annyeong Yorobun!Another update! Recently, I have been quite busy with school work and yes, I'm a little stressed. I was on the verge of tears last night and wanted to flip the table and throw everything out! Okay enough of me. I know that you might find that Minhyuk, Eunkwang, Bomi and more main in the story. But that's not the actual case. More of them will be shown! Don't forget to Comment, upvote and subscribe!

[Chapter 07.]

{Timeline continued from chpt 06}[Narrator's POV]

"Annyeonghaseyo!It's me again! We finally went to their dorms and they should be packing now.....and that's what we are going to do soon! So we will see you guys tomorrow! Annyeong!" Jihyun talked to the camcorder before waving to it as Doojoon droved out of the parking lot outside Apink's dorm. They were now heading to CUBE building again for a small meeting before heading back to their repsective dorms to pack their stuff as well.

-Apink's dorm-

The girls were rejoicing in the livng room.

"I can't believe we are going on a holiday!!" Eunji said, lying on the floor. Bomi was rolling on the floor.

"I know Unnie...what's more, it's 3 weeks!!" Bomi said, rolling around the living room.

All of them were so happy and did not took notice of Namjoo. Namjoo was sitting at one side of the sofa with her hand on her chin. 7 member boy group Huh? Sorry sunbaenims  but it's too obvious. Only my unnies are dumb enough to think of Infinte. Sigh. Namjoo thought but put on a wide grin on her lips as they will be schedule-less for 3 Weeks!

"Yah Unnie ah, let's start packing now instead of rolling about!" Namjoo shouted.

The other girls stood up and rejoiced their way to their wardrobes and rooms.

-BTOB's dorm-

Only my members minus Minhyuk were dumb enough to think that were going with Rainbow...Sigh. Let me guess. It's a 99.99% chance of goign a vaccation with Apink...Oh well..maybe we will end our conflicts and rivals...Eunkwang thought as he took out his clothes.

"I know what you are thinking, Eunkwang." Minhyuk said.

"Are you some sort of mind-reader or psycopath?" Eunkwang joked.

Minhyuk looked around before mouthing 'Apink' to him.

"Yeah smart-." Eunkwang said, "Thinking about them too?!" He laughed.

"Oh boy, Hell yes!" Minhyuk joked before putting his poker face back on.

"Let me ask you a question. How on Earth did you and Chorong become rivals?" Eunkwang asked, folding his clothes.

"It all started when we were training in rapping class. We were constantly rivalling each other. But at that time, it was a friendly one and we even ate lunch together but it changed when she started seeing a guy. She hanged out with him more and I hardly even got a chance to talk to her anymore. What's more, I also had to train for dancing and vocal class so yeah. I once bumped into Bomi and she told me that her new boyfriend told her to stay away from me...that's when I started to dislike her..." Minhyuk started.

Eunkwang took note of his vocabulary use-using dislike instead of hate..

"After a few months later when Apink was set to debut in 3 months time,a little birdie slash Hayoung told me that Chorong broke up with the guy as she was going to debut. Then she tried to talk to me more again but I refuesed to listen to her. After that, We grew even more distant and whenever we see each other, we will give each other eyes rolling or dirty looks..So yeah." Minhyuk finished.

"WOW." Eunkwang said,"That gets me thinking, do you like her?"

Minhyuk was clearly taken aback. Just then Sungjae came in the room, breaking the flow of their conversation "Hyung, why are you guys talking about Apink?"

"Sungjae ah. I can't believe you are so empty-headed." Minhyuk and Eunkwang said in unison and gave each other high-fives.

Sungjae pouted and leftr the room.

"So as I was saying-" Eunkwang said but stopped short.

"What about you and Bomi?" Minhyuk asked.

"I'll tell you tomorrow. I will take it as a yes as your reply." Eunkwang said.

"Sure!" Minhyuk said as he headed out of the room.

[CUBE Building]

"Great job guys!" G.Na complimented "And I'm going to ask Hong-appa to let us air it! I am bringing my computer to edit it!!"

"So what's the plan for tomorrow morning?" Jihyun asked.

"I have told their managers and they will inform them to board a bus to the location. Apink will probably be there first as planned." Hyunseung said.

"So what do we do now?" Junhyung asked.

G.Na simply pointed to the door.

"Get out?" Yoseob said.

"JEORIGA GET OUT, GET OUT GET OUT, GET OUT!" Sohyun cheered (AOA's Get out.)

"Duh..You Have to right unless you are telling me that you are going to wear the smae thing for 3 weeks." G.Na said.

The rest fell into enormous laughter.

They wrapped up their meeting and headed back to their respective dorms to pack their stuff.

4MINUTE, BEAST, G.Na and Jihoon are excited not only because they have nice plans for Apink and BTOB but because they can sleep with their girl/boy friend!


{The next day, 0530.}

-Apink's side.-

"Uwaa~" Eunji said as the whole of Apink was outside their dorm building waiting to board the bus.

The CUBE crew gave out camcorders to each one of them before saying "You can record anything you want ot say on the show."

"DAEBAK" was all they could utter.

One by one, they headed up to the bus with their luggages in hand. They all placed their luggages on the top before settling down messily in the seats.

"Annyeonghaseyo, This is Son Naeun of Apink! We are on our way to our location site! Kekeke I'm so excited! How about you?" Naeun said, fliming herself.

"Byeong!" Namjoo popped up behind.

"Namjoo yah, what do yo feel about going on a holdiay for 3 weeks?" Naeun shifted the camera so that both Namjoo and Naeun can be seen.

"One word- DAEBAK!!" Namjoo said cutely " Na do Na do!" Naeun said, before adjusting her hair. "I wonder who's the group that we are going with.." Naeun scratched her head.

Namjoo wanted to shout BTOB but said "I think I know and Viewers will definitely know when this airs!" Naeun shot her a look," Namjoo ah, please tell me who is it!!" Naeun pouted."Aniya Unnie! It won't be fun if I revealed it now! Annyeong! I'm going to sleep now!" Namjoo said and she sat back into her chair and reclined her seat.

Naeun pouted to the camera more,"I guess I will only know when we are there...It's 5.45 am in the morning! That's means only one thing. I'm going back to sleep..Annyeong!" Naeun said as she stopped filming and closed the camcorder.

She plugged her earphones in and played some music before turning in.

Soon, Apink's bus was filled with silent snores but a peaceful tranquility