Three

Ridiculous Reasons They Supply To Squabble & Argue

[Chapter 03.]

{Timeline continued from Chpt 02.}[Narrator POV]

Bomi was walking in the Cube building. She was there alone to collect something on Chorong's behalf (Being second oldest after Chorong.)

Bomi was walking humming bubibu until she heard music from a room. She knew who it was

Geubi dalla namdalla tae tae tae taega dalla I like it i like it (1, 2 step)

Mwonga dalla neon dalla tae tae tae taega dalla I like it i like it

Dont break oeoeo okay oeoeo play dont break

Dont break oeoeo okay oeoeo play dont break (Put ‘em up put ‘em up put ‘em up yo!)

Bomi stopped in her tracks and walked to the source of the sound. She had no idea why was she doing.

1,2 step dirty dirty beat rideume ni momeul matgyeo

Groove it! Groove it! Groove it! Groove it!

Bakkeseo bakkeseo neol dasi mannagoya malgesseo

Get it! Get it! Get it! Get it!

Bomi was now outside the room; it was the dance studio. She stood at the glass door and observe them.

Jiteun airain jjaritan s-lain Tamseureon gwail nal bureuneun neo.

Eunkwang was singing his part during and when the BTOB boys were doing the S-line part, Eunkwang saw Bomi silhouette, and quickly galnced at her eyes.

Bomi was suprised at Eunkwang's eye contact with her. She immediately walked away. But only after throwing a last glance at Eunkwang.

Bomi walked to the office and got the stuff she came for and she headed to the cube cafeteria for a drink.

After ordering a cup of mocha, she took a seat at a table- her favourite spot to be exact.

She then remembered her fateful encounter with the one and only pabo head Eunkwang.

Was she being too harsh on Eunkwang?

Bomi shook her head and finished her mocha, returning the cup, she left Cube building for her dorm.


{Chuseok photoshoot day}

The Apink girls woke up from their slumber and got ready, today is the day that they were doing the photoshoots with BTOB the girls, the girls could not stop complaining

"Those Pabos." They said.

The 7 got into the car "Girls, don't. I repeat, DON'T quarrel with BTOB just for today. They will be filming for BTOB Diary and viewers think you guys have a good relationship so we don't wanna spoil the facade.Do it for the fans." Their manager said.

"Neh" the girls said.

The BTOB boys were having the same thing in the car. "Just for today, quarreling is forbidden. especially especially on BTOB diary you get me?" Their manager said.

"Arasseo." The boys grunted.

When they got to the scene, The 2 groups were in the same room but neither were speaking(or argueing) to anyone.

Hayoung could not stand it anyone.

"Yorobun, sorry for being rude but, we can't behave like this in front of the fans right?" Hayoung said to the BTOB boys and Apink girls.

The BTOB boys and girls nodded and sigh.

Chorong stood up and walked to Eunkwang.

"We will have an invisible contract for 6 hurs to not quarrel with each other but be nice."

"Alright." Eunkwang replied and shook Chorong's hand.

G.Na and Jihoon who were spying on them were shocked. They headed back to their waiting and started discussing.

"Seriously..a 6hour contract to be nice and friendly to each other?"

"I heard that to G.na."

G.Na shook her head. This is what she had half hope.

"I think we will have to do it." G.na told Jihoon.

Jihoon clapped his hands "Yay!"

"Yah pabo. I said this is our last opinion!" G.Na smacked his head.

"Arasseo noona." Jihoon.

The shoot began.


Namjoo held BTOB's diary camera and started talking to it when BTOB was filimng for their shoot.

"Annyeonghaseyo, We are Apink! This is BTOB's Diary" Namjoo and Bomi said.

"Namjoo! Whose camera is That?!" One of the staff said.

"Oh This is BTOB's diary camera!" Namjoo replied.

The Boys did not know that Apink were filming with their camera.

G.Na and Jihoon were at the side and were observing them,"They are such good actors and actress." Jihoon said.

"Totally." G.Na said in perfect english.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Annyeonghaseyo, Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Yoon Bomi. BTOB..WOW!" She said fooling around.

Namjoo flashed the camera to BTOB who were having their photos taken.

"BTOB?WOW." Bomi said.

"APINK?WOW!" Bomi said again.

"Huh Gak?OH NO!" Bomi said and laughed.

"Ani, Huh Gak Oppa? WOW!" Bomi corrected.

"It will definitely be aired!" Namjoo said as she was filming.

"They said if someone else appeared, then it will definitely be aired." Namjoo continued

"Tae tae tae taega dalla~" Bomi joked and she moved a little.

"Unnie! Show us the WOW dance!" Namjoo requested.

Bomi started dancing the beginning of BTOB's WOW.

"Meori buteo pakkugaji HOT!" Bomi sang.

The filming went on at the shooting site with the maknae lines of both group shooting.

"Our BTOB is really.." Namjoo said.

"WOW!" Yookyung chirped.

"WOW! They are so good." Jihoon whispered to G.Na, imitating Yookyung's WOW.

Hayoung was now holding the camera and is talking to Sungjae.

"Don't you think that you look like an adult for your age?" Sungjae asked.

"AH! Same as you!" Hayoung answered.

"This is CUBE's tradition" Hayoung told Sungjae

"Hayoung looks like an adult." Sungjae commented "What are you talking about?" Hayoung answered. "I'm the youngest for all to see." Sungjae did an aegyo pose.

"I'm the youngest for all to see." Hayoung said as well. "We are so silly." Sungjae said.

: :

"BTOB's and Apink's Hanbok shooting is finished!" Sungjae cheered and Hayoung and Namjoo followed suit.

Then the filming ended for everything and they were packing up now. BTOB and Apink walked into their waiting room.

G.Na counted to 20. Once she finished counting, as expected, they started argueing.

"seems that they were so serious about the 6 hour thingy"G.Na facepalmed.

"It's exactly 6 hours since they agreed on the contract."

"WOW." G.Na imitated Bomi's and Yookyung's WOW.