Fifteen.

Ridiculous Reasons They Supply To Squabble & Argue

AN= First thing's first, I sincerely apologise for my inactivty to update this story. It's been a year since I last updated this and I have to admit that at some point during the 12 months, I lost inspiration and the drive to write this story and I have been trying to get my life in order(at the same time improve my English). But I'm back for at least 6 months more now since my end of years have ended. In the 6 months I hope that I'll be able to finish this story before I take my national exams. I won't babble on..Here's a chapter! I hope that you guys have not lost you love for the ATOB ships too!

P.S, I'm really sorry for being a ! ):


[Chapter 15]

With the new discovery of Apink's and BTOB's past, strong relationships together, 4minute, BEAST, G.na and Roh Jihoon have gathered once again in the wee hours of morning to make some changes to their original plan.

"So we said we will be going for a sports approach for the next 3-4 days. So we need to come up with better games that includes more pairwork between the pairs." Jihyun proposed and everyone agreed.

"As we want the 14 of them to get together, we can't make it too obvious to the viewers." G.Na said. "I'm sure we can think of games like that since you guys have been on countless of variety shows."

"They can do a couple run! Like they can run 10 km together as part of their fitness test." Doojoon said.

"Ahh! That's it! A fitness test! Like those test they have in school to make sure you are fit." Sohyun said. G.Na clicked her fingers. "That's a great idea! That will be fun for the viewers to see how fit their idols are! Any more suggestions?"

"Since you said about the viewers getting suspicious about us trying to pair the 14 together, why not some water games with our special guests?" Yoseob offered. "Who's our special guests?" Gayoon asked. 

"As of now, it is MBLAQ's Seungho, Lee Joon, Thunder and Two X's Minjoo and Eunyoung." Hyuna said as she flipped to the proposal. "The guests can play against the 14!" Dongwoon suggested.

"Might as well call the whole group of MBLAQ and TWO X now." Junhyung laughed. "But if there's too many guest it will be hard to focus.."

"We can join in too! We'll help MBLAQ and TWO X!"  Kikwang said. "It's set then...but we are Australia now...is transport a problem for MBLAQ and TWO X?" G.Na said. 

"I called Seungho hyung just now and he said that it was their break so they could come over and they already bought the air tickets." Yoseob said. "That's great news! Good job everyone let's go get some rest!" Jihoon said and everyone headed for their rooms, retiring for the night.


[Apink's and BTOB's Secret Journal Episode 04, Day 08]

"Hello everyone! We are your MCs for today!" Hyuna and Junhyung said cheerfully as the camera started rolling and the Apink and BTOB members gathered.

"Today, like we said, we are doing the sports approach. However, we also have Special Guests who came willingly to join us!" Hyuna said.

"They are..." Junhyung started. *Cues Drumroll* "MBLAQ'S SEUNGHO, JOON,AND THUNDER AND TWO X'S MINJOO AND EUNYOUNG!" Hyuna and Junhyung said and the representarives of the two groups came out.

Apink and BTOB clapped as they came out. "Apink, BTOB, these are your missions. If you do not do the missions, there will be penalties!" Hyuna said.

"Yes!" The cried and Hyuna and Junhyung gave out the envelopes.

Once they saw the missions. Their eyeballs were on the verge of popping out. "Whoa, this is allowed?"

"Yeah! It's sort of a training for acting scenes in the future!" Hyuna said and laughed. Apink and BTOB sighed but agreed.

"Now, our special guests will introduce themselves!" Junhyung said.

They sat in a circle including the MCs and startes the introduction. "Hello! I'm Yang Seungho, Leader of MBLAQ! Let's have fun and be friends!"

"I'm Kwak Minjoo, Rapper of TWO X! Nice to meet you! It's an honour to be on this show!"

"I'm Eunyoung, maknae of TWO X! I guess I'm not the maknae anymore." Eunyoung laughed.

"Oh hyung! You and Eunyoung-ssi have been on The Romantic and Idol season 2 right?" Ilhoon said.

Seungho, Joon, Thunder and Minjoo quickly stared at Minhyuk. "It-It wasn't me who made-made Eunyoung cry!!" Minhyuk defended himself.

The whole room erupted into laughter. "It's not him! He is the nice oppa!" Eunyoung laughed.

"I'm Lee Joon, Dancer of MBLAQ. It's great to see my brother again." Joon said. Joon and Changsub then stood up and gave each other a hug.

"I'm Thunder, Visual of MBLAQ! We'll have fun!"

Apink and BTOB did their introduction and the room became full of laughter.

"Okay now we will have the first activity!" Hyuna said and the large TV flashed the activity. "Woah!"

Apink, BTOB and the special guests went to get changed and headed to the pool.

"It will be a competion! Apink and BTOB versus our special guests!" Junhyung said. "But because it is a disadvantage to our special guests, we'll be sending in out players."

"At one time only 8 people from each side can play in the pool." Hyuna continued.

Apink and BTOB sent out Chorong, Minhyuk, Bomi, Eunkwang, Namjoo, Sungjae, Hyunsik and Naeun.

All of the special guests, Jiyoon, Kikwang and Doojoon were on the other side.

"On the count of three, the ball will be tossed randomly and the 'war' will start! First side to get 10 points win! It's a tag team so any members can be switched out anytime." Hyuna announced.

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

The ball was tossed out and Seungho managed to catch it and tossed it to Doojoon.

The game went on and after 10 minutes of the game, The special guests' side has already scored 4 points. This made Apink and BTOB frustrated.

"Hyuna noona! Junhyung hyung! Time out!" Sungjae said as Apink and BTOB gathered to discuss a strategy.

"They always do high passes and their distance is quite far apart." Hyunsik said from his observation and they nodded. "I saw that too." Namjoo said.

"I got an idea to counter the high passes. Since we are in a pool, it is easier to lift us above your heads so we can intercept! We have to be quick though!" Bomi suggested.

"We can go in our pairs! Then when they have the ball and they face a direction, the girls can quickly climb to intercept!" Minhyuk catched on.

"That's great!" They exchanged high fives. "We also need to do our mission, which is kissing each other." Eunkwang said awkwardly. "Of all missions but this is can benefit us as their mind will be blown when they see us kiss."

"We can change a pair of us out and get Changsub hyung and Eunji noona to follow Joon so if he has the ball, which he does catch it frequently, they can kiss to shock him and we can snatch it out of his hands!" Sungjae said.

"Good maknae. So Hyunsik and Naeun will step out first?" Chorong said. "We are fine with that!" Naeun said and she and Hyunsik hopped out of the pool and went to Eunji and Changsub and whispered to them the plan.

Eunji and Changsub looked at each other and high fived each other before diving into the pool

What are they planning??

"Noona, hyung, we are good!" Sungjae said with a thumb up. Junhyung and Hyuna nodded and started the game again.

The game became intense wuth the new strategy that was thought by Apink and BTOB. After 10 minutes, both sides were on the tie breaker ball.

Joo Eunyoung: " Whoa, they really are good, strategy, physically and chemistry wise. Yes, chemistry wise, the pairs were really compatible! *Smiles* The crew is good!"

Eunkwang and Bomi got ready, Bomi was supposed to shoot the ball, standing on Eunkwang's shoulder.

Yoon Bom: "I was scared. Well to injure his shoulders and scared I fall but Eunkwang assured me that it will be alright. He's a good guy." *Thumbs up* *laughs*

Minhyuk caught the ball and Chorong got on his shoulders and passed the ball to Peniel and Yookyung but Joon managed to intercept.

Joon turned amd was about to passed the ball to Seungho when Namjoo spiked the ball out of his hands and threw it to Bomi and Eunkwang.

Seungho tossed Minjoo up and she managed to catch the ball mid air. Minhyuk and Chorong looked at each other with their mouths opened.

"They brought our tactic and syrategy to the next level." Minhyuk said and laughed before getting back into the serious mode.

Minjoo tossed the ball to Sohyun who was carried by Dongwoon. Sohyun was about to throw the ball into the goal when Peniel had spun the jumping Yookyung up to spike the ball.

Yookyung's spike was so hard that it went straight across to the other end of the court, right beside Eunkwang and Bomi.

Eunkwang grabbed the ball as Bomi got up on his shoulders and Bomi threw the ball from above.

Apink and BTOB won.

"Well, our special guests do not have a penalty as the penalty thing was applied to you guys.." Hyuna said as they gathered back after drying themselves. Apink and BTOB were speechless and face-palmed. "Well...you are the main people in the show.."

"On the bright side, good job guys for completing your missions and winning the match! You are now gonna receive another task!" Junhyung said as he handed out the envelopes.

They all had received the same type of task but it was different and the requirement was specific.

"This task will be carried out later and money will be given later. But now, we'll have a scrumptous lunch to celebrate Apink's and BTOB's first no penalty episode!" Junhyung continued and laughed.

"Woo hoo!" They cheered as they were going to get food to eat!

Yang Seungho: "It's a lie to say that they can't work together. Who came up with that? Anyway, I can see that their friendly bond is getting even stronger! This show is a success!


After the were done with lunch, The 14 Apink and BTOB members went to do their tasks. Meanwhile, the TWO X amd MBLAQ members were having a chat with the 4MINUTE, Beast members.

"It didn't look like they had any fierce rivalry!" Eunyoung said as Hyuna explained how the show came about. "Yeah, we are actually surprised by the outcome. But it's too early to say that right?" Jihyun said.

"What are their missions?" Joon asked. Junhyung grabbed his MC sheet. "They have to find their requirement gift and they will give the gift to their partner on the last day of their vaccation." Hyuna nodded. "They can't go to the same mall though"

"So now they are given some time to source the malls to see if their is anything that meets their requirement." Dongwoon said.

"But they only started to become friendlier the past few days right? So won't that be difficult now?" Seungho questioned. "They didn't get closer to each other just only a few days ago. They knew each other way long before their debut." Doojoon said.

"Whoa...: the TWO X and MBLAQ members present were shocked. "you guys are daebak seriously."

"G.na knows that." Hyunseung said and laughed.

[ Apink's Camera.]

Chorong took the wheel and they headed to themall. "Bomi, call the boys to see which mall their are going. We can't go to the same ,all as them." Bomi nodded and used the car's phone to reach the other car. "Unnie they said that they will head south first."

"Means we will head north first!" Chorong said and sped up.

"Unnie! the oppas drivinng skills are better than you." the other 6 members cried. "I know! I know!" Chorong said sheepishly. "I am a woman after all!"

The whole car laughed as the headed to a mall in the north.

[BTOB's Camera]

"Did you guys think of what you are going to get for your partner?" Eunkwang asked as he drived the car. "Sort of, I guessed." Ilhoon and some others said. "Well that's good enough sinceI don't have a singe clue on what to get for Bomi.." Eunkwang said.

"All I need is to buy a year's supply of chicken feet for Chorong and it's mission accomplished." Minhyuk said and the rest laughed.

"Today was kinda fun!" Peniel commented. "Yeah!" All of them agreed. "The girls are so light. Their diet game is strong..."Sungjae said. "It's not that good for their health right?"

"Aww, look at our maknae, so sensible and caring!" Hyunsik said and patted his head.

You've grown up, Sungjae!

"But, you should look at the rate they are eating now!" Peniel said and they laughed as well. "They deserve to eat more!" Ilhoon say and laughed.


The whole afternoon, Apink and BTOB racked every inch of their brains to find the perfect gift but when they reported back 7pm, they came back empty handed.

"You couldn't complete your missions too?" BTOB said and Apink nodded. The two groups didn't know they receive similar missions. "It's alright! This mission will last all the way to the last day of vaccation." Hyuna said.

"Come on gus, this episode isn't over yet! We need to get filming!" G.Na said from above. Apink and BTOB nodded and took a seat on the floor with their guests.

G.Na counted down with her fingers as the cameras were prepared to roll.

"Hello! Welcome back to the Secret Journal! Our BTOB and Apink are back with a mission undone but that will be pushed aside now!" Hyuna said. "Yeah, we still have our gests and they will also be joining us."

"You guys will say a fact about yourself and the 2 others will have to guess whether it is correct. So for example, Chorong from Apink said  that she is the leader of Apink and BTOB agrees while our guests disagrees. Then 1 point will go to BTOb because they guessed it correctly.Do you guys get it?" Junhyung said.

The all nodded, so we will start from our guests!

The evening went on with BTOB and Apink unknowingly showing how well they knew each other and how much more they learned.


That's all for today! I'll be back with a few chapters before the year ends, I promise so I hope you will look forward. I'm sorry for all the typos (If there are)

Funny how I hate it when authors don't update their stories and I'm that despicable author who is doing that now. Them paradox...Sorry once again! Comment what you think about this!