Fourteen

Ridiculous Reasons They Supply To Squabble & Argue

[Chapter 14]

The 14 returned to the chalet as instructed by Jiyoon and Kikwang. They instantly got into their pairs and started talking to each. Instead of having bulged eyes, 4MINUTE, BEAST, G.na clapped.Jiyoon and Kikwang came out. "We really love how well this show is going. We are gonna spice things up! From today onwards, things will get different!" Kikwang said.

"Go into your rooms and see what's in the bag and follow the instruction." Jiyoon spoked.They got up and walked to their rooms. Jiyoon and Kikwang laughed when they got the expression they wanted to hear. "Ah what is this?!?!" They all said, laughing.

Jiyoon, Kikwang and those who were watching were really shocked. Apink and BTOB really changed. The girls came out in shorts and crop tops over tank tops. While the boys were in beach bermudas and a thin shirt."For the past 4 days, it has been the romantic approach. Today onwards until another day, it will be the sports!" Kikwang said They rejoiced cause they like playing sports.

"This time, we will really add in penalties." Jiyoon added. "So do your best!"

"Neh!!" They cried entusiastically. They were at the beach near the chalet. "The first game will be Piggy ride!" Jiyoon said "you have to piggy back your partner and go through the obstacle course!" Gikwang continued.

"Obstacle course?!"

"Yes!! The person piggy backing will need to be blind-folded then the ones that are piggy-backed has to guide them." Jiyoon continued.

Easy but hard.

They started getting on one another. Namjoo and Sungjae, Minhyuk and Chorong were the first to be ready. Once the girls were on the boys' backs, the girls, blind-folded the guys."On the count of 3, 1.....2...3!" They were off.

"Oppa! Watch out for the cones!"

"Oppa, there's a rock in front of you."

"No no no! Oppa, the other way!"

"SUNGJAE YAH! MOVE FASTER!"

The 2 MCs couldn't stop laughing. It took them 20 minutes to reach the finihsing point. Hyukrong-ie and Sikeunhyunna reached first, followed by Namjaeyah, Seoyoon.it, Hail, englishers and last was Airporteu.They were rejoicing among their partners except Changsub and Eunji who merely pouted.

"The next activity is........Limboible!" Kikwang said. "Jajjang!" Jiyoon unveiled the limbo stand. Minhyuk and Chorong had the we-will-win look. Eunji made a sad face. Eunji was really really stiff. "Oppa, I'm sorry." Eunji said. "Why?" Changsub said. "I'm stiff." Eunji said.

"But it won't be like ordinary limbo. You there is 2 stages. 1 is the individual one while the other is the partner one. We will do the individual ones first. First, Is Chorong at 130cm!" Kikwang said. One by one, they did they limbo and the best is Bomi at 70 cm. Eunkwang was proud of his partner. The best for stage 2 was Minhyuk and Chorong.

"Wooh wooh!! We're first again!" Chorong and Minhyuk cheered. Just then Minhyuk grabbed Chorong bridal style swiftly and throwed her in the air. "AAHHHHHHHH!' Chorong screamed. The others laughed out. Time flew by and it was the end of the games.

"We have 2 couples that has to suffer the penalties." Jiyoon started as she settled them down. "AIRPORTEU AND ENGLISHERS!!" Kikwang hollered. The 4 came out, pouting. Kikwang offered them their envelopes. They tore it apart and saw the missions. Their faces became more grave. They headed out of the room.

?????????????

"You guys will find out their penalty. Kekekekeke" Kikwang said as Jiyoon the 50 inch TV infront of all of them. 20 minutes later, when the camera was , The 4 were in an dance studio. The dance studio was a musical theme. Pouts were seen clearly on their faces.

The lights fade and when it was back on, Changsub and Peniel were in the ballroom dance position while Eunji and Yookyung were trying to be y at the sides. They didn't know they were being filmed.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" The people in the living burst out laughing instantly. It wasn't funny just because of Peniel and Changsub but also how awkward their faces were.

G.na was on her ipad reading something very intently. She was so absorbed into the material that she didn't see Hyunseung coming along. "Whats up babe?"

"OHMYGAWSH." G.na jumped, ipad and hand to her chest,"you didn't had to scare me Mr Jang."

"What are you reading?" Hyunseung asked, curious. "I was really curious about what fans think of them so i started typing their names in google and chanced upon this site called 'Asianfanfics'. It has lots of fanmade stories of their idola or stars pairing etc." G.na started. Hyunseung looked at her in awe.

"Give me that." After some clicks and scrolls, Hyunseung told Gina. "The most popular pairing among them would me MinRong which is Minhyuk and Chorong and Namjae which is Namjoo and Sungjae." Gina nodded. "The rest aren't that popular..."

"Watcha doing GG and Seungie?" Doojoon walked in with Jihyun. "OH!! I saw that site before!! It drove me crazy." Jihyun recalled. "I had to calm her down." Doojoon continued.

"And why?" Gina and Hyunseung asked together. "Most of my fics were with Gayoon." Doojoon said. "Not that I'm angry at Gayoon but I was pissed and angry at him for stating his ideal type as Gayoon." Jihyun reasoned.

Gina and Hyunseung chuckled.

"Hyukrongie is among them the most popular ship. I find Eunkwang and Bomi quite cute and nice together though. Hail too." Jihyun said as she and Doojoon sat down. "Yeah."

"We should have a meeting again. Gather everyone after they sleep." Gina said. The other 3 nodded.

{Namjoo POV}

It was (very) indeed weird to see Englishers & Airporteus punishment. It was just really really awkward. Peniel is now holding Yookyung while Eunji is dancing around Changsub. "The awkward turtle strikes" Sungjae whispered. I shivered and nodded, smiling.

Actually Sungjae and I have almost 0 rivalry. We were somehow influenced by the rest of the unnies and oppas.

"Jae yah, we need to talk later." I whispered to Sungjae. He nodded. I glanced and saw Chorong and Minhyuk laughing together. "It never changed I guess." I muttered. "What didn't change?" I felt a warm breath in my ear. I couldn't help but jump a little. I shot him a look and he backed away.

[Narrator's POV]

It was the end of the awkward performances and the 12(10+2MCs) could feel their abs under their clothes. Soon it was time to sleep. Namjoo knocked on the door of Sungjae's room. Sungjae opened the door and invited her in.

"Sungjae yah, let's go back to be friends. It's tiring being rivals and enemies." Namjoo started. She saw Sungjae smile but was taken aback when she found herself in Sungjae's embrace. She think so deep and smiled.

"It's great to be friends again." Namjoo smiled. Unknown to Namjoo, Sungjae actually wanted to be more than just friends.

(Sunbaenims side.)

"I found out that Hyukrongie and Namjoo are the most popular among the ATOB ships." G.na said. 

"Guys guys! See this faster!"

All of them rushed to the screen to see Namjoo and Sungjae hugging. "Okay that proves. I realised that Hyunsik and Naeun were in a relationship and Chorong and MInhyuk both like each other." G.na said. "Actually, Namjoo and Sungjae are really good friends. They were influenced by the rest of the members." Sohyun said.

"How do you know that?" Dongwoon asked. "You , didn't you here their convo?" Sohyun said. "Nope. But it seems that Sungjae has feelings for Namjoo from his look." Sohyun nodded.

"So it's 3 down, 4 to go!" Gayoon cheered. "NO!" Hyuna said. Their gazes turn to her. Hyuna sighed. "Hayoung and Ilhoon were childhood friends and Peniel and Yookyung went to the same middle school in America."

"WHAT?!" Doojoon, Jihyun, Gayoon and Yoseob shreiked. 

G.na whacked their heads. "We are in Australia kids. And do you want to wake the 14 up?!"

"Sorry noona/unnie" the 4 muttered.

"Change of plans guys. We can't go with Plan A. Plan A is just a waste of time. Plan B would be the best since we know that they have feelings for one another." G.na said with a smile.

"Yes!" All of them fist-pumped the air. 


Sorry if the chapter is a little short! Sorry for the slow updates.

COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT! (as usual)