Eleven.

Ridiculous Reasons They Supply To Squabble & Argue

AN='Sup guys! How's life?Hope it's great and I sincerely want to apologise on not updating for more than 2 weeks!(That is so not the frequency i used to) and I will like to tell you guys that I won't be updating much until probably september/october as my EOY exams are arriving and it's my streaming year so I hope that you guys understand. Oh but I will try to squeeze in an update whenever I can! Oh, another thing to point out. 'What I want to do if I have a lover' is sung by G.Na and Rain instead of Gayoon and Yoseob. They just did a cover. Just a clarification. Enjoy this chapter!

[Chapter 11.]

[Narrator's POV]{Timeline from chpt 10.}

[Chorong and Minhyuk Cam: Hyukrong-iecam]

The 2 were at the night market they were standing at least an arm's width. The night market coincidentally were having a mini funfair

Are you guys enemies or something? Why stand so far away?!

Just then, Minhyuk had grabbed Chorong's arm "Look Chorong, it's bumper cars!" Chorong's eyes instantly sparkled and looked at the direction Minhyuk was pointing to. "Kaja oppa!" Chorong said and pulled his hand towards the bumper car area. Minhyuk felt his mind went blank once Chorong had called him oppa. It's really been a long time since you called me oppa again. Minhyuk thought.

The 2 began to look like kids as they got into the car and started trying to get away from each other or bumping each other. The cameramen failed to get a bumper car so he stood at the railings to film. Chorong and Minhyuk were all smiles as they played the bumper cars. After the bumper cars, Chorong spotted a bouncing castle and pulled him there as well.

The 2 were bobbing up and down that it was hard to get a stable filming of them so the cameramen stood one side to film them. Like the bumper car rides, they were smiling from ear to ear. After the bouncy castle the 2 headed for the food section. They were standing only a finger length from each other.

Why won't you guys just do the mission?):

As if right after the caption "appeared", Minhyuk took her hand and they started walking. Chorong's heart skipped a beat when his hand took hers. Minhyuk tried his best to prevent his ears from getting red. "oppa, can I have some chicken feet?" Chorong asked, accidently being to cute towards Minhyuk.

Minhyuk: Oh My gosh, who knew they level 3 hapkido girl has aegyo?-chuckle-

"Sure Rongcho!" The 2 steered to the chicken stall and sat down, ordering a plate of chicken feet.

Chorong: I was so happy...I get to eat chicken feet! It tasted good too!-Laughs-

When the chicken feet came, Chorong digged into the plate while Minhyuk gave a small smile. "Oppa, do you want one?" Chorong asked. "Aniyo, You can have it all, I shall grab something else later." He smiled. "Gamsahabnida Oppa!" Chorong said, picking up her 3rd piece of chicken feet. When they were done(Or Chorong), they stood up and then Minhyuk noticed something. "Hold on, Chorong." Chorong cocked her head to the side. Minhyuk took a napkin and wiped Chorong's lips.

Chorong froze. She manage to stutter "G-g-gomawo Oppa" Minhyuk rubbed her head before the 2 head out to continue walking the rest of night market.

[Apartment: Hail, Namjaeyah, Englishers, Jichang.]

The 4 ripped open their envelopes to see what was their 3rd mission.

Hail: Take a night walk together and hug and hold hands.
Jichang: Spend time in your rooms and have a heart to heart talk and ending of with a hug.

Englishers & Namjaeyah: Have a competition with the other team. Dance to Trouble Maker's Trouble Maker. Loser will do final penalty.

"Oh My Gawt. What kind of reality show is this?" Peniel cried. Namjoo bend down and started rolling on the floor whining "eotteokhae?". Yookyung had a poker face one while Sungjae merely chuckled.

"You guys have 20 minutes to practice with each other in the 2 of the rooms that have mirrors. It's on the second floor. Your time starts now!" Sohyun and Dongwoon flagged down. "The judges will personally be Miss Kim HyunA and Mr Jang Hyunseung." Ailee added.

The 4 sighed and each couple headed for their respective rooms to practice.

[Hayoung and Ilhoon: Hailcam]

The 2 got dressed in simple clothes and headed out.

"How are you oppa?" Hayoung asked.

"I'm fine. How about you?" Ilhoon asked.

"Yes I'm fine too.....ah this can't go on unless it will get edited out. Let's talke about a topic!" Hayoung said cheerfully. "Why not we say about selves so that we can understand each other better." Ilhoon answered. "That's a great idea oppa! Why not you start?!" Hayoung clapped her hands. Ilhoon took her hand and the 2 started walking down the stone path.

After 15 minutes of talking, they reached the seaside. The sight of the sea crashing down on the sand was simply relaxing and calm."Let's do our final mission." Ilhoon said. Hayoung was taken aback as Ilhoon wrapped his arms around her waist. It was a back hug.

"Is this considered a hug?" Ilhoon asked a cameramen. Ilhoon and Hayoung then chuckled and hugged the proper way.

These 2 young ones are really sweet!

Hayoung: Through the walk, I really got to know Ilhoon oppa more than I thought I did. Maybe it's because being busy, all of us, we hardly meet up. even in the cube building so this is really a nice opportunity. We talked about our ideal type,facts about ourselves.
Ilhoon: Even though people have this misconception she is fierce due to looking like G.na noona and KARA sunbaenim Gyuri-ssi, she is actually a very sweet person. hopefully during the 3 weeks, I might get to know her more.-smiles-

[Eunji and Changsub Cam: jichangcam.]

"The mission said a heart to heart talk right?" Changsub asked to double confirm. The 2 were sitting in the combined of their room.

"Neh!" Eunji said,"Why not we talk a short intro about ourselves and some facts?" Changsub nodded his and said "I'm Lee Changsub and my brother is Lee Joon of MBLAQ, and I'm BTOB's lead vocalist, a notch just below Seo Eunkwang hyung."

"Aish, I know that last part already. I'm Jung Hyerim, better known as Eunji and my brother is in BTOB. He is Ilhoon and my specialty would be singing-"

"PD-nim, please edit this part out, we know it already." Changsub interrupted jokingly.

"YAH!" Eunji smacked his arm playfully but also painfully. "Oww..." Changsub said as he rubbed his arm. Eunji could only give a nervous laughter and stuck her tongue out.

Lesson to learn Changsub, never interrupt Jung Hyerim!

"Okay so let's say our first impressions of ourselves?" Changsub said. "When I first saw you, it was in the music room. You were practicing your singing. You were singing Mirotic by TVXQ if I'm not wrong and when I came in, it was Changmin sunbaenim's high note. It was good. So my first impression of you was that you are a really good singer." Eunji said.

"I also had the same impression of you of as a good singer and turned out you were fantastic!" Changsub said. "You are such a flatter. Seriously." Eunji said. The 2, like Ilhoon and Hayoung talked for about 30 minutes but at some moments, it was tense and serious. The 2 lastly had a handshake and a hug.

[Apartment living room]

"ENGLISHERS, NAMJAEYAH! BUTTS HERE RRIGHT NOW!" Ms Kim shouted like a boss.

The 4 came out. Their hair was messed up and they were sweating a little. It was clear that they had some chaos.

{Flashabck to 20 minutes ago.}[Namjaeyah]

The 2 got in the room. Namjoo took her phone and plugged it into the speakers. "Do you know the dance?" Sungjae said, leaning on the door frame. Namjoo breathed out nodded."Let's start then, don't mind getting touched and touchy do ya?" Namjoo reluctantly shook her head.

The song started and Namjoo tried her best to do the dance the same away. She constantly flinch when Sungjae touched her or some where else beside the main parts. Sungjae constantly had to remind himself not to get red.

"I give up. Seriously. It's blowing my mind!" Namjoo crashed to the floor and pouted. "This can't do. We have I guess think of that we are seducting each other." Sungjae said. He instantly knew the glare he would receive. "And think of it as a competition."

"Arasseo." Namjoo said. She stood up and flinged her waist-length hair to the back and she tucked her side bangs to the side. she had It had grew a lot since the 'HUSH" and "Bubibu" promotions. Holy, who knew she could look so hot and pretty? Sungjae thought. The 2 got up and continued dancing.

That tactic of Sungjae really worked.

[Englishers.]

The 2, like Namjaeyah got in the room. "Yookyung, let's make it easy for the both of us. Let's just touch it." Peniel said with a slightly serious ecpression. "ert." Yookyung said "I guess we will have to do it. Then" Peniel switched on the music and the 2 started dancing.

Peniel was a little suprised at how unfazed Yookyung was when he ily touched her and he thought he saw Yookyung give a smirk.

I can't really let you win over me now. Peniel thought. Yookyung's hair had slightly grown over her chest and it was permed lightly. Whenever she flicked her hair it always or most of the time hitted Peniel's face, she had said sorry for over 15 times.

{Back to the present}

Namjaeyah danced first followed by Englishers. Hyuna pouted. They all danced well. "Ah I can't decide...You guys dance more ily and better than me and Hyunseung. I pronounce the winner as the both of you." Hyuna whined a little "ANDWAEYO UNNIE/HYUNA!" Sohyun and Dongwoon said.

"But they are so good...Hyunseung, defend me!"Hyuna said as she hid behind Hyunseung. "I choose the both of them. They are good." Hyunseung said and Hyuna pumped the air, behing Hyunseung.

Sohyun and Dongwoon exchanged glances and they finally announced "There will not be a winner neither will there be a loser." The 2 couples rejoiced. "I guess it end the day well right Dongwoon?" Sohyun said and Dongwoon nodded his head. "We have come to the end of episode and Day 1 of Apink's and BTOB's secret journal! Stayed tuned on the next episode!"

"AND CUT!" G.na hollered from the top.

Sohyun, Dongwoon, Jihoon, Ailee, Hyuna and Hyunseung had braced themselves and counted to 15.

But shockingly nothing happened!

G.na noona/unnie...your plan is a 101% success.

AN=Hope you enjoyed it! Remember to comment, subscribe and upvote!! (: