Six.

Ridiculous Reasons They Supply To Squabble & Argue

[Chapter 06.]

AN= Hello guys!!! I really hope you will like the story and this chapter and please remember to subscribe, comment and upvote!

{Timeline from chpt 05.}[Narrator's POV]

Jihyun opened a camcorder.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Nam leader of 4MINUTE, NAM JIHYUN! And this is Apink's and BTOB's Secret Journal!"

"And annyeonghaseyo! I'm 4MINUTE's maknae, Kwon Sohyun!" Sohyun peeked into the camcorder behind JIhyun.

"You might be wondering why there's this Apink and BTOB's Secret Journal. It's-" Jihyun was cutted off.

"No spoliers JiJi!" Doojoon said as he was driving to Apink's dorm.

"Oh! I forgot to introduce the living souls here!" Jihyun continued.

Turning the camera, she filmed Doojoon,"This is the leader of BEAST, Doojoon oppa. Annyeong!"

Doojoon turned and smiled and waved to the camera before concentarting on the road again.

Jihyun turned behind to where Sohyun was. "As you know her already let's see who's beside her..It's BEAST's Maknae Dongwoon!!"

"Annyeong Yorobun. Just watch the whole series of Apink-BTOB Secret Journal!" Dongwoon smiled and waved.

The camera was then passed on to Sohyun to film the other 2 sitting behind Sohyun.

"Annyeong again! Let's see who's behind me. jajang! Its Gayoon unnie and Yoseob oppa!" Sohyun cheerfully piped.

Sohyun turned the camera to Gayoon and Yoseob who waved enthusiasticly.

Sohyun passed the camera back to Jihyun.

"It's me again!" Jihyun filmed herself before turning the camera to the road.

"Look we are on our way to Apink's dorm! That's all for now! Anneyong!" Jihyun said and the rest, from behind waved at the camera.


In the car to BTOB's dorm, was Hyuna filming and the same procedure was done and Junhyung was driving and Jiyoon, Kikwang and Jihoon sitting behind her.

You might be wondering.

Why do they need to film?

The reason was simple: this will make sure that BTOB and Apink behave.

G.Na decided that it will be a filmed show. A show filmed by Cube staff and artist's only. G.Na has high hopes for her plan to work.

When the car reached BTOB's dorm, Jiyoon started filming again.

"Annyeong! This is Jeon Jiyoon of 4MINUTE! Here we are at BTOB's dorm. It's 10 am in the morning, however, their manager told us that they reached their dorm only at 6 in the morning so they are 99.99% asleep. And guess what, nah you find out later!" Jiyoon took the camera and was walking it.

"here we are!" Hyuna peeked up from Jiyoon's shoulder. Jiyoon turned the camera to the door of BTOB's dorm.

Jihoon slid a card into the card slot at the door and a green light blinked, granting their entrance.

The door opened to reveal a peaceful living room. the 5 walked into the dorm after removing their shoes.

They walked to one of the rooms which clearly shown the label 'BTOB's Room.' Jiyoon handed the camera to Kikwang and told them.

"YAH! Girls aren't supposed to enter a boy group dorm and we are staying in the living room.You 3 go and film." Hyuna said and pushed them toward the direction of the room.

The 3 guys tip-toed as they neared the room, they quietly opened the door to see BTOB sleeping peacefully. Junhyung tried his best to supress a laugh.

Jihoon took the camera and whispered.

"Annyeonghaseyo yorobun, this is Noh Jihoon! Here we are at BTOB's room!" Jihoon said as Kikwang siganlled the girls to come.

Hyuna had a loud halier in her hand while Jiyoon had some cards in her hands.

The guys stepped back and Hyuna switched on the loud hailer.

MInhyuk, immediately shot up to see 5 figures and one of them holding a loud hailer, one holding a camcorder.

"Oh no." Minhyuk muttered and flopped back into his covers,hugging his stuffed toy rabbit.

{15 minutes later}

They managed to get the 7 sleepy boys awake and seated infront of the 5 figures.

"Annyeonghaseyo BTOB!" Hyuna said, filming them.

The BTOB boys were covering their faces with blankets, hoodies and a rabbit.

"We've got great news to tell you!" Kikwang empahsized on the 'great'

The BTOB boys did not say a word.

"YOU GUYS ARE GOING ON A 3 WEEKS HOLIDAY WITH A GIRL GROUP!" Hyuna shouted into the loud hailer.

What Hyuna said certainly attracted their attention.

"Which girl gorup?" All of the members said.

"SISTAR?!" Hyunsik shouted.

"GIRL'S DAY?!" Changsub shouted.

"IT'S A SEVEN MEMBER GIRL GROUP!" Jiyoon hollered.

"RAINBOW?!" They all shouted.

"Not gonna say a word about it! You guys are going tomorrow!"

"DAEBAK!" They all shouted

"GO AND PACK AT LEAST A WEEK'S SUPPLY OF CLOTHES ETC UNDERSTAND?!"

"NEH!"


(Apink's side.)

"INIFINITE?!" The Apink girls shouted.

"that's for me to know and for you to find out tomorrow!" Gayoon cheered.

"Wow! We are going tomorrow?" Naeun asked.

"Yes Naeun!" Dongwoon answered his cousin.

"Daebak! This is the first time in my idol life that I'm recieving a holiday!"Eunji commented.

" So, start packing!! We will see you tomorrow! There will be a bus to send you to the location."

"Guys, another reminder. THIS IS A FILMED SHOW."