One.

Ridiculous Reasons They Supply To Squabble & Argue

[Chapter 01.]

(2012 Year end.) [Narrator's POV]

It was an ordinary weekday and they have schedules but today, their first schedule is family meeting.

Bomi sighed and grunted," Girls, we needa face the BTOB idiots."

All the other 6 girls sighed likewise and face-palm themselves.

They quickly finished their breakfast and got dressed. After all that was done, they board the vans to Cube Building.

The same thing was going in BTOB's dorm except that Noh Jihoon was trying to ask them to look at the bright side.

"Hyung, there's no bright side when we see the girls." Changsub said, thinking what he and Eunjii might be quarreling over.

Jihoon shook his head,"Get dress pabos. Unless you want to be laughed at by Apink for being late." He said, walkinng into the bathroom.

Jihoon was sure that G.na noona will scream at him if she finds out he said that.

G.Na will go like this " Why did you say what Apink might do to them instead of encouraging them not to quarrel?"

Jihoon shook his head and turn on the shower.


{10 am, Cube Building, Meeting room 02.}

Both Apink and Btob arrived at the same time and were about to start shouting at each other but G.na shot them a look which shutted their mouths up instantly.

As if on cue, Hong Appa walked in. This time the sunbaenims, 4MINUTE, B2St, G.na, Noh Jihoon made them sit together by sitting up the first half of the chairs leaving 14 empty seats for BTOB and Apink.

Chorong sighed, being the leader, she decided to 'save' her members by seating to another BTOB member.

And that member had to be Minhyuk.

Through out the whole meeting, both Chorong and Minhyuk bit back the urge to squabble.

JIhyun constantly shot them looks to tell them to control.

So basically the meeting was about the events they had to do for the upcoming term.

"We will also be doing a chuseok special. Noh JIhoon and G.Na will be a couple for the photoshoot. Apink and BTOB likewise.-" Hong appa said.

"IGE MWOYA?" Apink and BTOB said in perfect cue.

The 13 sunbaenims widened their eyes to tell them to stop it.

"Anything wrong Apink and BTOB?" Appa Hong said.

"Ani.." They said. Of course that was not real.

"They are just shocked that they will be doing it together and they are delighted!" G.Na said, trying to cover them when Hong appa gave an unconvinced look.

"Neh!" Apink and BTOB said.

"Oh that's great" Hong appa said and he resumed talking.

Apink and BTOB mental slapped their foreheads and gave silent sighs.

After about another 10 minutes the meeting ended.

As soon as Hong appa left the room and after Minhyuk counted to 15, Apink and BTOB started quarreling.

"Unnie! I told you it will happen!" Hyuna said to JIhyun and Gina, pointing to the groups.

G.Na stood up and banged the table so hard that 4MINUTE, BEAST and Jihoon swore that there was a magnitude of 0.000001 in the room.

The 14 who were squabbling stop squabbling immediately- they knew that G.Na can be scary.

"How many times did I tell you not to quarrel!" G.Na said.

"Not only that. How many times did we tell you not to over-react infront of Hong Appa!" JIhyun said, crossing her arms.

"Okay, tell me why do you need to quarrel." Hyunseung asked.

"BECAUSE THEY-" Apink and BTOB started.

"Okay enough I don't want to hear all sorts excuses." Doojoon stood up.

"Why can't you guys be in harmony?" Gayoon asked.

"BECAUSE-" Apink and BTOB started.

"BECAUSE YOU GUYS DON'T WANT TO END IT!"  Jihoon said.

Apink and BTOB looked down in shame.

"Ah Jjincha." Sohyun flumped on the table "I just don't get why you LOVE to quarrel. And don't wanna learn how to patch up. I hope I lived long enough to see it though."

"Mianhaeyo Sunbaenims." Apink and BTOB stood up and bowed.

"That's better-" Gina was about to compliment until Apink and BTOB shot disgusted looks at each other.

"Get rid of that habit hoobaes." She pointed out, leaving the room with the other sunbaes.

Once the sunbaenims were out, you could probably expect what happened.