Life 6

Life

A/N: Lol really changmin? Anyway...IMAGES belong to their RESPECTIVE OWNERS! Can someone just comment to let me know this story is still being read? Not one comment but so many views...my heart is so broken *sob**sob*

----------------------

Incheon%20International%20Airport.jpg

 

SEOUL 5:00 pm

A flock of tourists came out of the terminal gate, all in awe of the airport that had a modern look and shiny surfaces that brought anyones' attention on them.

But aside from the architecture, the one thing all of them were gawking at was the shheer number of teenage and early twenties looking girls standing in the welcome station. All of them holding placards with somethign wirtten in them in Korean?

Ah, there we go...Dong...Bang...Shin...Ki.....Dong Bang Shinki? Oh~ The famous idol group of South Korea.

But I thought they went with TVXQ since the split?

Suddenly the airport became very chaotic as another group of passengers entered- with girls screaming, crying and some getting hysterical.

"AAAHH!!!""JUNSU AAAAH! SARANGHAE!!" "YUNHO AAH!" " HERO!!!" "MICKY YOOCHUN!! MICKY-SSI!!!"

One by one these famous people came with tehir boduguards at their side, ready to stop any fangirls pouncing on them.

Rushed by their bodyguards into a black luxury van waiting just outside the airport, the five men entered it and the dorr closed behind them immediately.

"God! Ah! ow did they get to know about this?" exclaimed the youngest looking of them all.

"Calm Down Changmin." Yunho said, trying to sooth the youngest.

"Its nothing new Changmin. Probably some stalker fans or the media. I would have thought you got used to it by now." A man with black hair cut neatly into a 'manly' hairstyle said.

Upon hearing that, the youngest let out a loud sigh. " Still, I forgot about it after going on that vacation. And shoudln't they respect our...Ah who am i kidding? They never do." Changmin said out with another sigh.

"Oh forget it! Yah! Get ready to work hard now that we are back. Oh and to loose again in games" A duck- said with a slight smirk.

"Oy! Who said I'll loose! In fact YOU get ready to become the loser again, like always." Choikang Changmin retorted.

And thus, the five were back into their previous lives filled with the youngest bantering, the middle child trying to help his elders. And the leader trying to control them. And last but not least, the eldest, Kim Jaejoong....simply enjoying the scene with a hidden warm smile on his face.

Hoping that they could get back what he feared they won't ever get again. To get back the laughs. To start anew but this time to conquer the world with their own united desire and not being ordered by the Company. Though it helped, a lot...but it just felt too much control was taked from them as they got older - which of course is normal for an adult  to feel , especially when they have the opportunity to do soo much but being restricted to so little.

'This time, we'll do it right.'...

9:00 pm

"I can't believe they didn't come with us!!"