Life 9

Life

"Jenny~ Lets go! We should have enough time to shop for like- the whole day!!! Get uP!!!" Anne rushed Jenny.

"Arghhhh!! No!!! YOu told me you came to tour Seoul! Go do that! Don't bother me!!" Jenny replies, trying to go back to her sleep by pulling th eblanket over her head.

"Jenny! I'll count to 3. If you don't wake up , I'll put a bucket of Hot water on you!" Jiji said, while coming into the room.

"GUYS! Seriously its summer! Its hot! Go away!" Jenny said still holding onto the blanket stubornly not waking up.

"Ok then, 1-2-" "I'M UP! I'M UP! OK?!" Jenny said, jumping off the bed and angrily making her way to the bathroom, collecting her clothes on the way.

"Uh don't- "Don't tell me not to wear this. Its hot! And I have no time for fashion, understood? Now get your butts out of the room and get ready. I swear if I have to wait for you half an hour again, I woul never go out with you!" Jenny threatened stopping Anne from criticizing her clothing and ushering everyonw out with her threat.

"Ok! Just hurry up!" Jiji said rushing out before Jenny had a chance to retort.

----

"Is she up?" Zara asked coming out of the kitchen with a burger in hand. 
"Haha Yeah." Jiji replied, laughing at the poor creature.

----

"Hey Jenny come here! Here, try this." Anne said to Jenny, torturing the poor girl  by making her wear every 'cute' outfit she saw in the store.

"Ok seriously? I'm done! I'm going out to find some cafe and stay away from you crazies." Jenny said, all worn out after 5 hours of shopping and a meagher breakfast. And she honestly doesn't like being 'late' so for the sake of her friends only ate like two cookies before going out...saying she ate a good breakfast.

"Yo! Can't you wait?" Zara exclaimed. "Nope, I  have waited for past 2 hours. " Jenny replied still walking towards the entrance/exit of the store filled with cutesy stuff.

Honestly the store gave her the creeps. There was so much pink and other girly stuff in it...even as a girl she was totally exhausted with that color.

Every store she went to in this shopping mall, that had girl stuff, meant an explosion of pink or teddy bears or bi puppy eyes or something like that. Now the puppy-eyed stuff toys she could have found cute but after 5 hours of staring at them, she was just fed up and yeah, creeped out.

"I'll call you if I find a good one, and If I have got enough strength back to be tortured again.

---------

'hmm that place looks good...and quiet...lets go check that out'

"Annyeonghaseyo! ' Welcome!!'  (*Lets just assume its all translated?)

Ahh deh~ Jenna spolitely said to acknowledge them as she didn't know much Korean and was dead tired.

Ordering a black coffee, she sat at the corner of the cafe with the window overlooking some of the roads from the 15th floor of the cafe/mall. Finally feeling rested, she allowed herself a quick look around the cafe. Hmm Not many people.

------

Meanwhile...In the same mall

"Hyung!! Yea..Changmin here..Where was this cafe you were taking about??...Oh I was just outside and wanted to roam around. There aren't a lot of people here today and I thought I could try out that cafe..ooh upstairs..ok...thanks..yeah bye.."

'Ahh where is it? Where ..agh ...OH found it!!'

...

After ordering an iced choco, Changmin just sat there looking around when he saw a foreigner looking out the window, with dark hair and a simple beauty , no make-up (huh, interesting...) and a  far-away look in her eyes. Just as he was going to look away, he noticed something. Something that although he should have ignored and went on his way with, he couldn't stop looking at. To the point, she finally looked at him and then realizing his presence, hurridly got rid of.

A/n: No pics, I just posted it. will wait till new ide comes up. Kind of abandoned this story since I am not a writer I guess...but just trying :) Leave comments if you want and tell me how you feel about this story, esp if new (which I'm sure you are).