Life 4

Life

"Yah! How come you hit you hyung at that area, Changmin? Thats Junsu's spot!" A man yelled at another younger man actually taller than him. A black mop of hair now in a mess peaked out of his hat. Wrapped in a heavy scarf, the ma's voice got out muffled.

*Thup*

"Yah! I said stop it!"

"HAHAHA Hyung! Why would we stop?? There is no fun in it! Also, who said my is the eternal snowball aiming area, huh? Here!" A third man said with a big and dolphin-like voice. Laughing another 'Eu Kyang Kyang' laugh after hitting the man on his wide forehead.

"Guys! Oww!!" Another man came in to the scene. Falling as soon a ball of snow hit him, he didn't waste any time before making a big ball of snow and aiming at his attacker, the fifth man entering the scene, "YAH!!! Yunho!!!"

The said man started running but all in vain as all 4 men ganged up on him and snowballs hit him from every direction. Falling face first in the snow, he stood up with a frozen face and a shocked expression.

"YAHHH!!!!"

"hahahahaha"

Laughter resonated in the area with one distinct voice whining about getting all cold and numb from his face.

---------------------------

A pair of eyes looked out of the car window at the falling snow.Putting her head on her knees, the figure's long hair block her face completely even from the sides.

Shifting her gaze to the black coffee in hand, she takes a sip. Slightly shuddering at the bitter taste of the no sugar coffee. 

A sad smile grazed her lips. Looking out of the window again, she keeps watching the scene with a smile.

Slowly tears make their way on  her cheeks, now a bit rosy.

Silent tears. No sob, no sniffling. Without any sound the figure's eyes look like they are spacing out. No sign of life can be seen in them, except for the occasional blinking they do.

Those brownish eyes, that once held so much warmth, innocence of a child...no laced with a pain that was always masked behind the person's beautiful smile.

'Beautiful. So sad but beautiful' The figure commented while looking out at the snow covered empty streets.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR7q6bLsP8_1IYvwwXHja0

Why does it seem that every beautiful thing is only wearing a hidden mask with an ugly scar behind it?

The figure gave a low, dry chuckle.

'Scarred...Hah..'

Giving a loud sigh, the figure bumps her head on her knees. Clenching her hand tightly on her pajamas, she tries to push back certain memories that threaten to come back with a full blow.

-----------------

A/N: Images belong to their respective owners...

I know, its a slow~ story. But this time I want to do it right. No matter how long it takes. I seriously am putting effort into this and I hope everyone likes it. If not, this can be my practice board :)

Also, I added some more into the foreword, So if you haven't seen that yet.go check it out! Though I think seeing I did it a few days ago...you might have already. :D

And last but not least, I say many views on the story ( well for me :) ) But no one commented... :'(

Can you comment please? 7582720_4794.jpg 'cause i don't know if you like my story or not, want to read it, if i should keep going or I don't know...

I need some advice as I am new at this...I hope you Guys can help me with this! ^_^

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSvVqeowWq37h_5YOeOzsO ( I love these but they don't belong to me... :D )