Life 5

Life

6 months later: 

*Yawn* Patting hand on gently, Jenna stretched while getting up from her desk. It was a long day. 

"Hey Jenna! Ready to go home?" A  woman in her late twenties asked.

"Haha, yeah. Its been a long day. The children were so hyper too." Jenna said thinking about the kids in the children ward.

She started working in the hospital at the start of this year, more like volunteering as she loves kids. Though shy in the start. they soon warmed up to her caring personality.

She smiled thinking of her first day here...She was so nervous when she went to see Rubie for her tour and to get her assignment for that day.

That was a step up for her, as she wasn't sure even then if she could warm up to kids. The only times she ever talked to one ending in them crying...well most.

But it was different here, with the help of Rubie and other senior staff at the place, she was able to adjust nicely in the hospital.

It was tiring at first though, having to go to Uni during the week, work after that and volunteer on the weekends. She loved her family so tried her best to get time out for them too.

In all this, she was physically tired. But she didn't mind, as long as everything was going smoothly. She liked routines, even more-> busy schedules. As long as she was able to do something she liked.

"Hey! What happened? You are spacing out." Rubie asked.

Smiling, Jenna shook her head and waved her hands,"Huh, nothing. Just thinking. I'm tired! Ah, I want to get home soon."

"Haha! Nobody's stopping you. Go! Go! Good work today! Enjoy your summer!" SHe waved her as Jenna went out of the room into the corridor.

--------

A week later:

"Hi!" A girl with a stylish scarf aroud her neck and long hair perfectly styled, said to a person sitting on the table. The person looked up from the book she was reading and smiled.

"Hey! Sorry I wasn't paying attention. How are you?" The person with her hair bound into a sporty braid, hair away from her face;as she like, said.

Wearing a simple t-shirt with a light jacket on even in the summer, the person looked really simple compared to the one sitting in front of her who easily mixed in the crowd of al th epeople wearing the 'in' clothes and styles.

"I'm good. Yo! I am so happy to see you! You have been so busy we have barely talked in past 2-3 months!!" The stylish one said.

"Haha! Aww! I missed you too food monster! I just got busy with work and studies! You were busy too, what are you talking about? Anyway, where are others? Jiji and Anne? Those Korean dolls called us here and now I have been waiting for 15 minutes but I don't see any sign of them!"

"Jenna!" The stylish one whined.

"Zara~! Haha you know you are a food monster!-"

"Hey Guys! Sorry I was late! -""Me too!!!"

Two girls rushed towards the others sitting on the table on the far side of a cafe, entering on almost the same time.

"Hey hey calm down! She won't eat you!" Zara said gesturing at Jenna.

"Hey!"

"Well, I hope you won't eat me after I tell you this, I want you guys to accompany me to South Korea this month." Jiji Said.

"WHAT???" "YAY! I am going for sure!" "uh.."

A/N: Images belong to their respective owners ..Comment please? :'(