Life 3

Life

A/N: such a lovely pic...sorry had to say it :D God! people draw so well and here I am...*sigh*

Haha go o ignore me and read the story!!!

-------------------------------------

"HEY! JENNA!! HERE!!!" Some person shouted from a certain part of the cafetaria. 

The owner of the name could just look embarassinbly and try to signal her friend to shut up and that she saw her. Hurrying over to that side of the cafetaria, she went over to her friend's side and reprimanded her for creating a scene.

"Zara! I know you are hungry you food mnster! But why do you have to call all the attention on me?!!" half-angry, half-whining Jenna said.

"Yo! Chill! What? Do you think everyone's looking at you? Are you one of those people that think everyone's looking at them all the time?" Zara asked, teasing her.

"N-No! But still! There is no need to yell! Especially from across the end of the cafetaria! Ugh!" Annoyed Jenna sat heavily on the seat.

"Calm Down, she was just kidding. Why are you being so mean?" Her bubbly and oh- such- a -good friend- Anne asked, winking at Zara.

"I am not being mean. Its just- ah I  give up!" Putting her head down Jenna said...voice clearly telling that she was sulking.

"Aww! Sorry! We were just joking around. Guys! Stop it now! Its enough! You are going to ruin her mood now! Its the last day before christmas holidays. We are finally done with exams! Now you, food monster! Lets go get your chips so we can go to the movies soon!" Her sometimes faithful  friend and clearly the most intelligent person at the moment - Jiji said. 

The puppy eyes that Jenna looked at her with thankfullness sent her to a fit of laughter. "OK! Ok! Lets go! I swear to God you guys are insane! " She said laughing.

Immediately with a grin on her face Jenna stood up and said, " Lets Go! I don't want to waste any more time!"

"Hahaha you are so weird, yo!" Zara said getting up.

After that they all headed to the movies with jenna unsuccessfully trying to beat the duo of Food Monster and korean doll at being mean...and sarcastic. And Jiji just enjoying it, sometimes getting in to tease Jenna.

-----------------------------------------

Meanwhile at Seoul:

"AAH! Hyung!" A young man cried as he was hit by a giant snowball. Running after the culprit, he made a snowball and aimed it at his .

"Eu Kyang Kyang!"

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------

A/N:  Images belong to their respective owners...AAH! here it is! the 3rd chapter of Life. 

SO! This is the last installment before exams, which I will be done with on Monday! YAY!

:D Ok Bye now! I have to go study :D

18539.gif