Life 1

Life

Two young men posed as the photographer took pictures of them, clicking away 10 times per second. 

The young men keep posing, unfazed by the constant flash light or the harsh face light shining on them from the side. Professionals, thats what they were.

But not only that, they were also idols. South Korea. They were idols in South Korea who sang, danced, basically performed and did anything that could make the fan girls swoon over them. Which by now they didn't have to worry about as their fangirls did that no matter what they did.

Calling them 'adorkable' when behaving as dorks, 'y' and 'hot'when flashing slight skin, drooling over any thing they did.

 (Not MINE!!!!)

CAssies. Thats what they called them. They were part of the Cassieopia fandom. 

After being done with they photoshoot, the two young men hurriedly got out of the building and into their mini van. Standing at front of the building. With bodyguards at their side, protecting them from their saesang fans, they sit in and get ready for their next schedule.

Sigh. Gulping a huge amount of water from a bottle. The slightly taller of the two sighed heavily before noticing the worried gaze of his partner and schooled his expessions instantly.

"Changmin-ah, get some rest before we get there. It will take us some time. Just lie your head down on the seat and try to get some sleep. Hm?" He smiled.

"Yunho-Hyung. I'm fine. Don't worry. Besides, You were the one with schedules all night yesterday and you have been running since the morning. It s be you who should be resting, not me!" The one called Changmin said to his hyung.

Yunho smiled at him a slow, tired smile and just nodded his head.

Changmin sighed and stared out of the window. Looking at the city going by so fast, just like time.

He never realized how much time passed since they left...yet somewhere in his heart e knew that he did, 'caus ehe missed them constantly.  Though the longing had stopped hurting much, but the longing to see them, to have them there to joke around with...share his moments with they were still there.

Putting his head on the seat he closed his eyes and sighed again as he felt a little bit of anger starting in. *Deep breath* He gazed at Yunho and went back to the times he cherished the moments...when he was complete and happy, truly happy.

-----------

 

Back in a part of the world where a certain newbie to a university was freaking the hell out:- 

'Oh My god! Oh my God! Why is he staring at me like this? Ah I must look so weird. Or maybe under dressed...over dressed? WHAT? STOP STARING! ITS RUDE!'

Soon a pretty blonde girl walked up to the supposed 'rude' stranger and kissed him on the cheek. Then they both moved out of the way from the entrance of the Main Hall.

*sigh* 'Why am I so suspicious of everyone? I am NOT the center of attention. Jenna ____, stop this right now! Stop over analyzing things and just go inside!'

A short girl seemed to have a conflict with herself about going inside the Main Hall of her part of classes. Then just decided to go in.

...

Walking through the hallways, she reached her first class for the day: BIO0079. 

Looking for a seat but not too close to the professor, she sat somewhere in the middle of the hge room she assumed could hold at least 100-200 students.

Nervously shaking her legs, she watched silently as students strted filing in slowly through the door and immediately darted her eyes somewhere else when they looked at her.Then pretended to read her book.

As soon as the professor came in, she tried her best to not look like the 'stupid idiot that I am' and started taking down notes.

------------------------------------------------------------

(I didn't want to put a real person's pic though i was tempted to...:P )

"Hey! I am Anne Lee. What's your name?" A smartly dressed girl asked - no, shocked - her as she finished her second class of the day at 2:00 pm. She was heading towards the library when this girl just jumped out of nowhere and - well not NOWHERE, she was in her Bio and now Chem class and putting on a big smile tried to be friendly..

Immediately coming back to her senses she put a checked smile on her face and introduced herself.

====

After a while two girls , about the same average height were seen entering the library. One talking nonstop and other just trying to listen and pay attention to where she was walking at the same time.

"AAh!! I'm so glad I found a nice friend on the first day of Uni!!" Anne said before bouncing off to a bookshelf to pick a novel.

Still feeling a bit shocked, Jenna sat down and started smiling stupidly...and secretly of course. " What a girl! Ah well I'm glad I got a friend or I would have been lonely for a long time befor ei managed to talk to anyone" *sigh*

She opened her book and started reading the lesson from today's lecture.

 

 

A/N: Images belong to their respective owners... i just took them to make the story more visual :D :D :D