THE EXO CLAN

Beauty and the Beasts

Okay, so a lot of you guys are confused, so I made a brief history of the EXO clan and their universe for you!

 

SPECIES:

 

Major Gods/Goddesses from order of most powerful to least:

1) God of the Heavens: Kangta (ancestor of the Divine/Blessed wolves)

2) Goddess of the Day and the Night (Baekhyun/Kai's mother): Minjung (Yeah, its Minho's female version.)

3) God of the Underworld/Magic (Luhan's father): Zhoumi

4) Goddess of Time: Krystal

5) God of Life/Healing: Henry

6) God of Water: Changmin

7) Goddess of Wind (Sehun's mother): Yuri

8) Goddess of the Earth: Luna

9) Goddess of Monsters: Amber

10) Goddess of Storms (Taemin's mother): Sulli

11) God of Fire: Yunho

12) God of Ice: Jaejoong

13) Goddess of Wisdom (Kyungsoo's mother): Boa

 

 

Lycans: The children of wolves and demons. Intelligent but think of nothing but bloodlust and the urge to hunt. Always plot to overthrow EXO. Extremely strong, but not fast. Travel in packs. Are not allowed to be guardians of any element. They age until 25 and stop aging. Live virtually forever unless killed.

Appearance: Normally, they look like humans with regular hair colors and red eyes, but in their true form, they look like monsters in a stage between Wolf and Man. They look like deformed wolves walking on their hindlegs.

Examples: A-JAX clan, SUPERJUNIOR clan, BIGBANG clan, etc.

 

 

 

Forgues: The children of animals (other than wolves) that mated with lesser gods (other than the 13 major gods). Strong and fast, as well as intelligent. Usually peaceful. Are ruled by their respective leaders. They are guardians, but of lesser elements (sometimes traits, such as revenge, etc.). Usually travel alone, but some travel in "families". They age until 25 and stop aging. Live virtually forever unless killed.

Appearance: They look completely human unless they turn into their animal forms. Regular hair and eye colors.

Examples: Hyori (the leader of the Bird Forgues: Eagle Forgue), BAP (Rabbit Forgues), etc.

 

 

 

Divine Wolves: The children of wolves and the god of the heavens. Only belong to the EXO clan. Extermely intelligent, fast, and strong. Are considered second only to the Blessed wolves. All Forgues listen to their command. Guardians of elements. They age until 25 and stop aging. Live virtually forever unless killed.

Appearance: Unusual hair and eye colors, but once powerful enough, they can alter their hair colors. Eyes always stay the same. Usually, the wolves are quite handsome in their human form. They look human, but wolf forms are much larger than humans: the size of small cars.

Examples: Suho, Chanyeol, Xiumin, Chen, Tao, Kris, etc.

 

 

 

Blessed Wolves: The children of Divine Wolves and one of the 13 major gods. Only belong to the EXO clan. Even more intelligent than the Divine wolves and faster as well as stronger. All creatures under the gods listen to their command. The Kings of all wolves and sages. Lycans flinch at the mention of their names. They age until 25 and stop aging. Live virtually forever unless killed.

Appearance: Unusual hair and eye colors, but once powerful enough, they can alter their hair colors. Eyes always stay the same. All Blessed Wolves are as beautiful as gods. Wolf forms are much larger than humans: the size of small cars. They look like normal humans, usually.

Examples: Baekhyun, Kai, Luhan, Sehun, Kyungsoo, etc.

 

 

 

 

Note: Elements are chosen for each Wolf or Forgues by the god/goddess of that element. They hand pick what child will recieve their power. They can only pick one until the one that they bestowed their power dies. For example, after Taemin was killed, the goddess of Storms chose Chen as her heir. Usually, a wolf/forgues receives their power after their 12th birthday.

The dieties usually pick their own children as their heirs, but sometimes, another claims the child before the parent. For example, Kyungsoo's mother is the goddess of Wisdom, but the moment he was born, the goddess of the Earth claimed him.

~~~

RANKS

1) ALPHA: the leader of the pack who is in charge of diplomatic relations with other forgues and sometimes humans. Focuses mostly on the overall wellbeing of the pack and members as well as the survival of said clan through sufficient resources and pups. (ie. Suho)

2) BETA: the right-hand man and main retainer of the Alpha that helps lead hunts as well as assists in making administrative decisions. Charged with the internal maintenance of the pack itself and especially of the Omegas and Iotas. (ie. Kris)

3) ALPHA CANDIDATE: any direct descendent of the first Alpha and blood relative of the current Alpha that is in line for the leadership position. Age does not matter as mental/physical/spiritual superiority determines the heir. Must help expand territory. (ie. Baekhyun, Kai)

4) DELTA: a wolf that specializes in offensive attacks and is most often used as scouts and/or warriors (ie. Xiumin, Chen, Chanyeol)

5) OMEGA: a wolf able to bear cubs and that is generally tasked with domestic responsibilities (ie. Kyungsoo)

6) IOTA: a recently-initiated or recently-matured wolf. Basically a probationary member of the official pack. (ie. Sehun, Tao)