Departure day

Meeting Mr. Arrogant

 

 

~At the airport~

 

“Aigoo my sister is leaving, now I have no one to tease” your sister whined. You hug her “you still can call me right?” she nodded. “God is so unfair! I wish I was on your situation” she said while releasing from your hug.

”*chuckle* You should study harder so you can study abroad just like me” you pat her head. “ Babo! It’s not that *sigh* just get me their autograph ok” she said you tilt your head. “Ha? Autograph of whom?? Uncle???”

 “Yah don’t tell me you don’t know what’s uncle’s job?” she raised one of her eyebrows you bite your lips “Your going to live with uncle and you don’t his job!?!” she put her hands on her hip “ha.ha.ha” you laughed awkwardly. “I knew it! Your such a BABO do you know that uncle is the-“

“Girls are you fighting again?” your mom suddenly appears with your dad she looks at your sister and you. “Mom she’s being mean to me” you pointed your sister. “I didn’t do anything!” she defended herself.  “*sigh* stop teasing each other” then she turn to you with teary eyes.

“This is the first time you’re leaving us, don’t forget to call us and eat healthy food.” She said while hugging you “Mom don’t worry I’m already old I can take care of my self” you smiled at her. “All flight 103 to Incheon South Korea please proceed to gate 2” the announcer announce. “Well that’s my call I need to go”.

You were getting nearer and nearer the gate when you turn and run back to your family. You hugged each of them “Be careful over there ok and no boys” your dad said and kiss your forehead. “Go now and call us” that made you cry and you hug him again “I’m going to miss all of you” you smile and turn around  and enter the gate.