Pass

Meeting Mr. Arrogant

'Ring~ding~dong~Ring~ding~dong~Ring~diggi~ding~diggi~Ding~ding~ding' your sister's phone keep ringing. "Aish!! UNNIE!! will you please pick up the phone!?!,. Im trying to sleep here!!", you said while putting the pillow on your head ( i dont know how to explain this LOL :D)

 

"Waaah!!!., you called me 'unnie'., Im getting great on influencing you!., Im so proud of my self!!", she said while jumping up and down "And by the way its not my ringtone its my alarm do you like it!?!.," she said grinning like idiot.

 

"Shut up!!., and dont be happy cause i like their culture not the KPOP of yours!!". you said still trying to sleep". "Aish your such a KJ!!., arraso., arraso., just wake up already or mom will kill us!".
 
"Just 5 more minutes" . "You always said that!.,come on wake up!" she said while shaking you. "Just 5 more-off"., before you could finish what you were saying your sister pushed you out of the bed. "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR!?!". you said while rubbing your .
 
"What?., I told you to wake up" she said innocently "Ok fine!" you said while standing up. "AH!!" your sister hit you on your "Go wash up" she said and run to the door. "Aish you crazy fan girl" you shouted  and grabbed your towel.
 
After you finish washing up you stop when you notice another poster of KPOP hanging in the back door of your bathroom. "What the., she even put it in here!!., aish!!., im gonna kill here!!".
 
You went to the dinning table  and  sit " Im sorry if im late, I got shocked from what I saw on the bathroom while I was washing", you said while glaring your sister. and she's just eat like she didnt hear anything.
 
"Mom can I have my own room please" *puppy eyes* "Actually we have something for you _____" your dad said "What is it dad?" you said while looking at him. "We recieved a call from Kyunghee University the school that your applying" that made you stop eating.
 
"What did they say?? did i pass???" your parents look so sad so you know the result "ah dont worry mom,there so many school I applied for just incase i didnt pass on that school" you said squizing her hand. "YOU PASS! Im so proud of you" my dad said and hug me."PFF., your so lucky",.your sister said "But where am I staying??". "Dont worry I already called your uncle he said its ok for you to stay with him". oh ok.
 
 

sorry for a boring chap