Mehrong :P

Meeting Mr. Arrogant

 

 

Your Pov

 

Key eyed me….oh no!..uncle please save me…T^T..i don’t like the way his looking at me… as if he wants to kill me… huhuh.. I looked at my uncle who was busy on the phone… uncle please hung up and save me… I saw key walking near me.. oh no….

 

Step forward –key

 

Step backward –me >.< WaAh.. ottokkae!?!

 

Step forward –key  “so your pretending you don’t know mw huh?” he smirked…

 

Step backward –me…ottokkae theres no more space waaaah… uncle park!!  “Y-Yah!..what are you doing?”

 

The he stoped and lean close to me.. waah!!!... no..

 

“Hyung what are you doing to ____-ssi?” taemin suddenly appear..

 

Yes thank you taemin you saved me…

 

“nothing I was just looking closely if shes really a girl” he smirked

 

WHAT!?! This guy is really!!

 

I pushed him and kicked his right leg.

 

“AH!!!YAH!! WTH IS THAT FOR!?!”

 

“TSK!... I was just looking if you’re a man.. but I guess  your not” I smirked..

 

I saw taemins face and hes trying to not laugh at key.. whahah…

 

I walk to my uncle and I saw him hung up..

 

“sorry if I took so long… so lets go” he smiled at me…

 

“OK LETS GO!” I said in a high pitch tone..

 

“Aigoooo… Bora Agassi is hyper today..” then he tap my shoulder..

 

“Kaja… “

 

Then he went to the drivers sit… I was on my way to sit next to uncle when taemin open the door and sit next to uncle..

 

“Yah….how can you sit next to uncle… I want to sit next to uncle” I whined

 

“This sit is already taken why don’t you sit next to key hyung” he pointed the passenger sit..

 

“ Bwoah!?!... sit next to that guy no way” I wishpered..

 

“___-ah.. c’mon.. sit next to key so we can leave ok”

 

“*sigh*arasso”.. I pout and went to passenger’s seat…and I saw key smirking AGH!!!

 

I looked at him with a what-are-you-smirking face…and sat… far away from him…but I felt that he move next to me…

 

“so your pretending you don’t know me?”He whispered

 

I looked at him …”As if I really know you..” I rolled my eyes..and I looked at the window..

 

“Tsk…be like tha-“

 

“key im dropping you to the MBC because one of the host cant make it so.. go now…” uncle said and we stop in the huge building..

 

“Wait..manager hyung I cant go there with a ruined jacket!” he whined..and eyed me…

 

“that’s your fault jerk” I wishpered

 

“What did you say?”ooops.. he heard me..

 

“huh?.. I didn’t say anything” I tilt my head… wahahah…

 

“I heard y-y-you-“

 

“Yah!.. stop arguing with her and get out you have schedule..now Bali..”

 

“Ugh!.. ill get back on you once we see each other again”.. he whispered to me before going out in the car.. I smirked..

 

“as if well see each other again” I whispered back before he can totally go out in the car…

 

He look at me and he looked pissed…bwahahahah… ASA!!!...

 

Before we leave I opened the window and him still looking at us..

 

“*mehrong* :P” then I closed the window…I was smiling when I saw taemin is looking at me so I just fixed my glasses and look at the window..

 

_____________________________________________________________________

im sorry if i havent update like forever... i was busy in my school and i had a writters block... since this is the first story im writting SO IM REALLY REALLY REALLY SORRY... I PROMISED TO UPDATE TWICE A WEEK... IM REALLY SORRY... TO ALL T^T