Chibi-kun!!

Meeting Mr. Arrogant

I changed the foreword of my story hope you try to read it pls and thank you :D  ahm shinee is still not in this chapter sorry  hope you enjoy B1A4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NamQ0FuCOks

--------

You were still spacing out about the news when your sister suddenly spoke "When is she leaving?" "Yeah mom" you asked. "Well to be honest we already book you a flight" your mom said " Ok so im leaving next week?" you ask putting a hot dog on your mouth.

 

"Actually your leaving in two days" your dad said that made you stop from eating "Two days!?! do you really want me to leave so badly" you pouted "Aigoo, no baby its just that if you leave early you could easily adapt there" he said patting your head.

"But its to early...."you said still pouting " It's for your own good sweety" your mom give you a warm smile. *sigh*"o-ok" you said trying trying to eat. "Agh! your so lucky you can go to korea!!" your sister whimped "When you see shinee can you ask some authograph" she said while grinning at me.

You rolled your eyes "agh!! UNNIe please stop talking about them! Im so sick of your KPOP agh!!" you put your hands on your ears . "Girls were still eating stop agruing" your dad said "sorry" your sister said "Jom im going to call Jinyoung oppa" you said and went to your room.

You dialled his number "Yoboseyo?"he answered in a bored tone "CHBI-KUN!!! I miss you" you shouted at the phone*chuckle*"Yah! Chubby chicks stop calling me chibi-kun!! im taller than you" he pouted. "Ei~ my chicks is not that chubby" you whined "Yes it is~" he said in a teasing tone."its not stop it!" you pouted.

"Aigoo.. little agashi you havent changed a bit" he said chuckeling. "ofcourse why would I change!, oh by the way i have news for your" "hmm what?" he said in a  bored tone. "Your not interested about it" you sigh "A-Aniyo its not like that" he said "Arraso  im hanging up bye"*1-2, cmon call me!" "Bariba!" *asa heheh* you gigled " As i thought you cant resist me heheh" "Aish you always do that to me" he complained " Its your fault and btw im going there in korea" then your sister came "Where are you going?" you asked as you see her picking a dress. "Im going on a fan meeting dont tel mom or yor dead" "Im not going to tell anyway " you said and you hear a 'yah' ound on your phone *jinyoung oppa* you thought "bye" you said and hang up.

 

~Jin Young POV~

 

"Its your fault! Oh, btw Im going there in Korea" she said in excited voice "chincha??,when!?! when!?!" I asked her but shes not answering "YAH!" i shouted  "bye" the she hang up! WTH! she hang up!! "YAH! yoboseyo?? __ ___-ah Yah!!" beep beep aish that girl!.

"Whats wrong?" CNU asked "___ ___-ah is going here but she didnt say whaen aish!" i rub my head. "is she the girl on your phone?" sanduel asked "whos girl?" Baro said while eating "Jinyoung hyung's girl" gongchan said "yah shes not my girl shes my dongsaeng-ah dongsaeng" i defended my self "Aigoo why is your ear turning red" CNU said "its not aish!!" I said and leave the room.

 

@KyuMinLover: tnx 4 leaving some comment hope you like it :D