What is she A VIP!?!

Meeting Mr. Arrogant

 

 

~Key's POV~

 

"Shinee~Shinee~Shinee", the concert has finished but our funs keeps calling our bands name we bowed and bid our good bye "KEY OPPA SARANGHAE!" I heard our fans shouted I look at the crowd again and smile Im so handsome.  

"Wah!! I am so popular!" I shouted as I entered our dressing room and throw my self in the couch. "Aigoo so tired!" onew hyung said  "Key move pali!" jonghyun hyung pushed me off the couch "YAH!! there so many chair over there!" I pointed the empty chair next to us."But I wanna sit on the couch!" jonghyun hyung whined.

"Yah!! you-" i was cott off bye minho "Key hyung just sit over there and stop nagging". "Why me!?!, he should be the one who sits there!!" I said as I pointed the chairs again."AISH! hyung stop agruing!!, jonghyun hyun please sit over there so key hyung stop nagging." taemin said. I was about to say something but manager hyung interupted me. AISH!! why people love cutting my sentence >.<.

 

"Good job boys you make a good performance today, now lets go home so you guys could take a rest" with that we all stood up and went to the van.We arrived our dorm and we lazily lay on the floor. "Guys I need a favor to ask you" manager hyung said as he gatherd as in the living room. "What is it hyung??"Onew hyung said while yawning " I know your all tired but my niece is coming here so i like two of you to come with me and fetch her".he said while poitng each of as. "when is she coming?" taemin asked " In 2 days"he said OK dont tell me shes going to live with us!! coz im not going to agree with that!! "so  Key and taemin your coming with me to fetch her WHAT!!!! "WHY ME!?!" I pointed my self. "You guys have no schedule on that day" he said and left.

WTH!?! ME KIM KEY BUM THE ALMIGHTY KEY WILL FETCH A NORMAL GIRL NO WAY!!!! WHAT IS SHE A VIP!!

 

 

sorry for short chap.