Only Learn Bad Things 2

Meeting Mr. Arrogant

 

 

Guys sorry if I haven’t updating for so like years I was having a writer’s block plus I need inspiration.. I mean theres no news about SHINEE!! I MISS THEM!!! I WISH THEY COULD HAVE A COMEBACK!!.. so that’s all hope you guys like my update!! And SORRY AGAIN !!!!!

__________________________________________________________________________

~JinYoung’s POV~

 

Gaaah!!!! Why are we leaving????..

“Hyung where are we going?.. shouldn’t we wait for Baro?” I look at our new manager

“Ahm.. noona told me that you guys should go for a retouch” he said

“What.. we can retouch inside!?!”

“Hyung stop shouting.. geez! If your that jealous just go back inside” sanduel said while his hands were on his ears.

“Aissh arrasso!”

“tsk..tsk..ts.. see you just admit that your jealous” CNU smirk

“tsk… im not jealous im just worried.. and as her best friend I should be there supporting her” I defended myself.

“More like keeping an eye on her” Sandeul murmured.

“Aish whatever.. Im going inside”

~Key's POV~

I woke up early in the mornig and the first thing that I remember was the flash back from last night

 

~FLASH BACK~

“I'll show you HMP!!”

 

“Please there's nothing you can show me.. I mean…<*look at her from head to toe*> seriously”

She pouted..

“grrrrr!!.. You’re going to regret what you just said! Ah!!!”

<*slam*>

She shot the door

~END OF FLASH BACK~

I look around and she not around the room anymore..hmmm..

 

Maybe shes cooking.. I walk to the kitchen and there’s no sign of her..

That’s weird..

 

“ _____-ah”

 

-no answer

 

“_____-ah”

 

-no answer

 

“ Yah!...are you ignoring me!?!”

 

-no answer

“Aish!.. yah! You-“

I saw a note on the fridge

~~~~~~~NOTE~~~~~~~~

Im going out.. I made your breakfast its in the table.

Don’t go out… or your dead!

Remember your SUSPENDED :P

PS

You’ll regret what you said last night!

You Casanova!

~~~~~~~End of note~~~~~~~~

What me Casanova?.. since when.. aish that girl!...

Where is she… WAIT!?! Don’t tell me shes…

“Aish!!.. im going to get that girl..” I was about to dial her phone number when I realize she doesn’t have a phone yet..

Then my phone ring.

Its from SM president

~Your Pov~

“Okay just look at each other’s eyes and pretend that you were having a conversation” the director instructed and we both just nod.

“Okay.. then action”

With that I started acting and I pretended that I was waiting for Baro because he got us food. He took one can of drink and poor it in the glass.

I never thought his a gentle man.

I was about to reach for the drink when he took it and drink it..

“*pout* your so mean..”

“*chuckle* im a blood type b.. remember..”

“I take back on what I said to the camera man.. you’re not worth it to be my boyfriend”

“What?.. im supposed to be cold to you”

“Cut!.. nice take.. okay now lets move” the director shouted.

“Where are we going?”

“to the shop…were going shopping. My treat” he wiggle his eyebrow.

“tsk.. a blood type b..going to treat me?” I raise my one of my eyebrow.

“tsk tsk.. lets just go” he hook his arm on my arm. And drag me along with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~SHOP~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Just do what you normally do when on you’re a boutique shop.. try to look around ok?” the director said.

I let out a sigh.

“I can do this. Fighting!.” I lift my fist so I can cheer myself.

“Have you seen Jinyoung hyung?” Baro said as behind me.

“Yah.. Don’t pop out..out of nowhere” I hit his arm

“You’re a very violent girl.” He then walk around.

“Yeah.. and you’re a very gentleman” I sarcastically said as I follow him

“Now I know why Jinyoung hyung likes you” he said while were looking on a bunch of t-shirt

“Huh?”

“Nothing”

I was holding a t-shirt and trying what looks good on me when he suddenly disappear.

His a weird person..

I was looking for him when he came out of the fitting room. Wearing the clothes he picked.i was disappointed so I pout.

The he look at me.

“Is it okay?”

“You’re a selfish guy!’

I said as I pout.

“I’m just acting” he defended himself.

“tsk..HMP!” I turn around at him.

“And cut! Alright you two are doing a good job. Alright now let’s move back to the studio so we could finish.” The director ordered us.

“Wow.. I never thought shooting a music video can be easy” I said as we were walking to our car so we can go to the next location.

 “You just thought because your just acting, unlike me, I’m singing and also dancing”

“Yeah.. your so great” I said with a sarcastic tone

“I know” he smiled at me and went to the car.

The whole ride was quite until baro talk.. seriously he is a very talkative person I know.

“Hey I know hyung is here how come I never saw him?” I he murmured but I heard him

“Hyung?.. Jinyoung Oppa?” I tilt my head

“You call him oppa?.. call me oppa too” he whined..

“no.. ill call you mushroom”

“Yah! Why mushroom.. Oppa will be fine”

“Because your like a mushroom whose just poping out..out of nowhere “

“I am not”

“Yes you are”

“Not”

“You are”

“Not”

“Mushroom”

“you..aish” he stop when he notice were near the studio.

“Hyung!” he shouted as soon as he spotted Jinyoung Oppa

“Hyung.._____-ah is being mean to me” he whined like a child.

“Oppa.. his the one who’s being mean to me” I said childishly and pout.

“Aish you two.. just go inside so you guys can finish earlier”  he said and walk away.

“Whats wrong with him?” I ask baro who smirk

“His jealous” Baro said

“What?”

“Nothing lets go”.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Studio~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“ok now _____-ssi pretend you’re calling baro.. then pretend his not picking up and send a text massage to him”

“neh”

I did what the director ask me to  do then they brought me to a new studio room and the room was beautiful it has balloons on the floor and there was a rose petals scattered at the floor and it was form heart.

“Wow”

“okay now  _____-ah go to the side of the bed and look around the you will face us back while baro tried to sneak around you and when he poke you, you will turn around and hug him.. and you two will kiss”

“KISS!?!” me and Baro said in unison.

“KISS!?!” I heard Jinyoung Oppa shout

“Yes.. so it will prove that you two didn’t broke up..now lets start”

“But director its not on the script” Jinyoung oppa said

“I change it so to make it more realistic” the director explained

“But-“

“Do you have a problem Jinyoung-ssi” the director said

“Ahm.. its just that you didn’t inform-“

“Hyung its okay.. we will do right _____” baro said while giving me a  puppy eyes

O_O

“h-huh?”

“We will do it right” he repeated and all the attention was on me.

“I-I… “ I look at Jinyoung and his mouthing me to say no..

“N-“

Then Baro whisper something to my ear. I look at him

“Trust me” he said

“Okay I’ll do it”

“Okay lets start” the director ordered.

“WHAT!!!_____-AH!!! YOU WHAT!” Jinyoung said

“Chill Oppa its-“

“Okay lets take’ baro said

“Yah.. Baro!” Jinyoung was walking to us when Gongchan held him and whisper something then he calm down.

*sigh*

I guess I have no choice.

“Action!”

I walk to the room and look around and I pretended to be surprise. Then I can hear Baro gatting near me because his making noises every step he takes. Then he stop and he poke my shoulder.. I close my eyes and sigh..

This is it be ready..

 I turn to him and he spread his arm and look around and he gave me the roses he was holding. I smelled it and hug him.

Then we both broke the hug and look into each others eye.

“Well this is it..sorry if I have to do this”Baro whisper as he was leaning and I just close my eyes..

“Just do it” I whisper back

I can feel his close to me.. I can fell his breath.

“CUT!!!!!!” someone shouted and we both stop.

“Who the hell is that!!” the director shouted

“Hmm.. this is fun than I thought” Baro said.

“Huh.. fun why?”

“Nothing..”

“Okay Baro-ssi and _____-ah just do what you just did..gave us the same feeling you did okay” we both nod

“*sigh* Here we go again” Baro said and his smiling like an idiot.

“stop smiling you look like a ert”

~Baro POV~

I cant help it but to smile I said to _____-ah that we will fake the kiss abd she agreed to it.. but the most funniest thing is I can see Jinyoung hyung dying every time I tried to kiss her.. it was EPIC I tell you!!.

“Just close your eyes” isad to _____-ah.

Then before I lean forward I look at Jinyoung hyung who is about to erupt because he kept on glaring at me and I can tell that his thinking of killing me right now. I can imagine myself tonight that I was washing all the dishes that were going to eat and a whole lot of practice torture.

I smirk at him and he stand up again this time CNU hyung and sanduel is holding him back and laughing.

I went closer and closer to her

“CUT!!!!!!!” Jinyoung shouted

“WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!!” the director turn to jinyoung hyung who seem so pissed of right now.

“Well i-I” he said.

“Director I think I know why hyung is so against this..” I said as I look at him and he was giving me a..’YOULL-BE-DEAD-LOOK’ “can he please dont do the kissing part, I don’t want to have anti fan and _____-ah to.. shes going to have that and its just her first I think that’s why hyung is so against this.. Am I right hyun?” I smirk at him.

“Araso if that’s the case ok..now were done” the director said

“okay.. good job everyone” the director said.

“Your dead! Once were in our dorm” Jinyoung said.

“Ahm I better go.. Oppa.. I need to go home bye” _____-ah said then he went out of the studio and Jinyoung hyung follow him.