Cotton Candy

Only Hope

And I... will always love you, ooh

I will always love you

You….

My darling you….

A pair of big bright eyes was looking at Kim Jong Kook and Moon Geun Young. The pain inside her heart rushed up causing her eyes to fill with crystal clear tears. Luckily, she was hiding among the producers and staffs. Ji Hyo already knew that Jong Kook was a well-mannered guy. He tried to prevent Geun Young from falling down when she wanted to avoid the ball thrown by one of the VJs. And that was when Whitney Houston’s song kept playing as their background music as if what Jong Kook’s doing was romantic.

‘Keep calm, Ji Hyo yah. He would do the same if you were there too.’ She said to herself. Ji Hyo shook her head wanting the image of Jong Kook holding Geun Young’s waist to sweep away. She danced a little and kept heading her head up to not let her tears to flow down.

Dukkkkkk! Ji Hyo quickly looked at where the sound came from. It was Jong Kook’s hand dodging the ball away from hitting Geun Young.

“I’m out, I’m out.” He quickly went outside of the game line. Jong Kook was ousted. He would still be alive if he caught the ball.

“Waa hyung! Bravo!” Haha teased Jong Kook who was still smiling shyly as he made his way besides his beloved dongsaeng. You could see he was still blushing. Man, that was his ideal girl, for real!

They didn’t notice the pair of eyes that kept watching them. The crystal clear tears finally flow down on her chubby cheeks. Last week, it was Yeom Jung-ah. Now, again?

----------

‘I promise you Ji Hyo ah. I would never let them teasing me anymore. Be it Yeom Jung-ah, Go Ah Ra or even Shin Bong Sun! But if the PDs want me to be like that, I can’t say anything. Hehehehe…’

‘Yahhhhh! Oppa, do you want to die?!!’

-----------

Ji Hyo smiled when the memory flashing back into her mind. She secretly shed her tears.

“Ji Hyo yah, I want to buy something to eat. What do you want?”

She was shocked to hear a voice asking her and hurriedly wept her over-flowing tears.

“Oh, oppa. Gwaenchanha. I’m still full.”

She tried to not make eye-contact with Kang Gary.

Gary saw the remaining tears on the corner of his Monday Girlfriend’s eyes. He had been working with this adorable lady for two years already, how could he not notice it? Kang Gary might look sort of a blur expressionless guy but his sense was sharp too and that’s why he obtained the title ‘Sudden Commander’.

“Nehhh… come on. Follow me. Ji Hyo I know would never be full!”

Gary firmly took Ji Hyo’s hand and for God’s sake, she looked so damn blank and miserable. He needed to take her away before anyone could notice her sorrowful face.

Suddenly Jong Kook glanced at a couple holding hands walking towards a cotton candy stall. His eyes glared at them as if there was fire burning him inside. He balled his fist, feeling envy. His eyes sharply followed their motion and he could see Ji Hyo’s laughing.

“Hahahahahaha Kang Gary! I’ll die just laughing at you!”

Ji Hyo was laughing like crazy. Gary pinched a bit of the pink cotton candy and moulded it under his nose. He looked like Mr. Potato with a pink moustache. Thanks to Gary, she forgot about her sadness.

------------

They headed to Songdo for the next mission. It was chicken battle.

When Jong Kook and GeunYoung were the final team to fight against white team including Ji Hyo, Jong Kook was relieved that of course the ladies would battle against each other. At least he wouldn’t do anything to hurt Ji Hyo.

When there’s only Ji Hyo left, she was flustered. Geun Young was a cute petite girl and she didn’t want to be rough on her. But Geun Young was someone who you shouldn’t look down upon to. She might look small and innocent but she was quite strong too. Without thinking, Geun Young nudged her.

“She was so strong!” Even though Geun Young kept nudging her, she didn’t fall. That’s why she was the Ace.

‘If I make her fall, she will get hurt and Jong Kook oppa must be mad.’

She then decided to attack Jong Kook. She might win if thinking and tricking were needed but this one used strength. She fell down.

“I just lifted my knee!” Innocently he replied. He was actually shocked when Ji Hyo motioned towards him. But when the image of her holding hands with Gary lingered through his mind, he got angry.

“Are you satisfied you can win against woman?!!”

Ji Hyo was so pissed off. Luckily Jae Suk calmed her down and they all had a rest before they moved to the last location for hide-and-seek game. A pair of bugged-eyes woman watched her unnie getting very mad at Jong Kook. She was a grown woman now and she could sense something fishy since yesterday.