[ 2 ]

Angelic HQ

 

Since our classes have not yet started..actually in about 2 more days to school reopening. But put the boring school stuff aside. We have important mission to do..and that is..buying a new biker boots for Jonghyun!  it's very important, you don't want to see him going in flames, right? Jonghyun and i have a urgent mission to be completed before we go back to the beach house near our apartment. We went to our favourite department store, sailed up the escalator, yakking away, when with absolutely no warning, the entire store started rushing away from me; sort of like a tidal wave in reverse.

In the blink of an eye, all the shoppers, bright lights and displays of cute celestial handbags were miles below..looking exactly like a pretty patern in a kid's kaleidoscope.

My actual body was still travelling up the escalator. I could feel my fingers clinging on the handrail. But my inner angel or whatever stared down with interest from its new perch in outer space.

Snatches of conversation zipped past, no laughing..total silence. Someone was singing my favourite song.. "nooona neomu yeppo..replay replay replay" and the whole time i could feel this unknown force pulling and tugging at me.

Then like a rubber band, i pinged back to the department store. I staggered off the escalator, totally weirded out.

"Key-bum, are you okay?" Jjong was asking anxiously. I don't know why he calls me Key-bum instead of Key..Jonghyun is constantly giving his freinds weird nicknames.

"Neh..i'm great" i gulped. "We'll still find the biker boots even if its the last thing we do!" 

Jonghyun shook his head, "change of plan, babe

He steered me firmly towards the down escalator. Minutes later we were sitting at one of Jonghyun's friend's house. Well it's Onew..the ninja guru. Onew brought our smoothies, waving away my I.D. "It's on the house," he insisted. "You look like you need them. bet you skipped breakfast, am i right?"

I gave him a feeble grin, "sunbae..yeah yeah, like you always said..breakfast is important meal of the day..blahblahblah"

"You said it," called Onew and he disappeared into the kitchen.

Sunbae's strawberry smoothies are really something else. After a couple of sips I felt new strength flowing through veins.

"That's better," said Jonghyun smirking. "You had me worried, Key. You went white."

"Don't be such an old naggy ," i growled. "It's like Onew-hyung always says ..i'm low in sugars or something."

As a trainee Angel..like what i always heard from the people living on earth..they said that we the angels are constantly exposed to paranormal events when we're on duty. But when I get home, i expect life to putter along in a heavenly groove. The idea that an unknown force could like, toy with me anytime it fancied, totally confused me.

Two days later..it happened again.

We were having a class martial arts session with Onew-hyung. Jonghyun and I were in a three with our buddy, Taemin. Onew had just show this new style they call waterfall or something like that. To get it right, you have to unplug your mind and become pure angelic energy, something i always found impossible. But this time i was abit successful, because three, four, five times, i went whirling through the air, chanting, "we're the pure..we're the pure..we'r-" then whooshhhhhhhhh! i completely left my body.

Once again i was floating past stars and planet, to the song that i love the most.."Dream girl" the new track from my favourite Boy group..SHINee!! i got that little time to dance and fanboy around (eventhough some weird souls were staring at me) but who cares.

Then Taemin and I banged heads and all three of us fell in a heap. 

Jonghyun rubbed his nose, "ow .. what happened?" "I think that was me," I replied. "I kind of lost my concentration.."

Jonghyun and Taemin exchanged meaningful looks.

"Then he must be punished," said Taemin gleefully.

Squealing with laughter, i joined in their playfight, until Sunbae made us break it up.

That night i was afraid to go to sleep in case the mysterious force snatched me out of heaven the minute i fell asleep. Once i dozed off in my chair and i literally felt myself rising out of my seat, but i got a grip just in time. And that SHINee's song was going around and round my head until i thought that SHINee was in my bedroom. I'd go nuts.

Finally i did what its right..and that is.. popped on my earpiece and play all SHINee songs on replay and sleep..what tomorrow's mission should bring for me and Jjong?

 

A/n

Thank you for the subscribers who commented :) i really do appreciate! guise keep commenting and keep subscribing, neh? my country is full with Haze >,< and really it hurts my throat and lungs :| and the worst it the last time i checked the PSI it stated that it was 371 and bleh i hope i never die of suffocating :/ but i lobe u guys.