[ 1 ]

Angelic HQ

 

 

When I was alive, I had totally the wrong idea about Heaven.

Each time I heard the word, this spooky film footage came up on my mental screen. I'd picture myself wandering ankle deep in little fluffy clouds through a vast empty waiting room. Apart from the heavenly music playing over the PA system, there wasn't a sound. No swoosh of traffic, no pounding hip hop beat, no chatting, laughing or crying. Ohmygosh, I'd think if this is Heaven...what must that other place be like?

Then, twenty-four hours after my 18th birthday, I was knocked down by some drunked teenagers.

Am I dead? and BAM! I was checking out the heavenly facilities for real. Not only that, I'm standing at the front gate of the Angelic High most humans back at the earth always talk about! is where all the unsinful teenagers like me ( i don't know why but why am i unsinful? ) go to. You see.. this is where the highly so called 'trainee' angel. I don't really know how i get here and I really don't care.

The advantage of being dead is that you can relax..nothing to think about..you know like relationships..studies..and shopping..oh no..is there such thing called Mall in Heaven? i hope so. 

I live in the middle of a big, buzzy, beautiful city, filled with shops which sells wings..like you know with extra touch of it..with diomands. Cafe and even the beautiful garden centralised in the middle of the heaven city.

It's weird to think that if i hadn't died..Jonghyun and I would never have met, because originally he's from the 19th century. His full name is Kim Jonghyun, also known as Jjong. We met on my first day here and i'm not exaggerating, we are total soul-mates.We love the same fashions, the same exact music..you know like the most-well known boygroup? SHINee? yep that group is my favourite! Jonghyun and I share the same interest.. but mostly.. we love to shop! 

I've shocked you haven't i? You had NO idea it was possible to go shopping in Heaven! but like Jjong says, "well duh! who do you think invented shopping malls the first place?"

Don't go thinking my new life is one long heavenly beach party. I still go to school, remember. The sole purpose of the school is to train us to be celestial agents; angels in other words. This means the Agency ( that's like, Angel Hq ) is constantly monitoring our progress. Plus my teacher, Mr. Kangwoo doesn't let us get away with a thing. I have never studied so hard in my whole existence as i do in that guy's class.

To be honest, i never saw the point of school when i was alive. My teacher made everything so BORING. Even History, if you can believe that? The Angelic High takes much more hands-on approach. We don't just memories dates and read books..we genuinely experience it. In real life.

Yes, I'm talking about the time-travel! We're training to be celestial trouble shooters, so we have to everything the professional agents do. Jonghyun and I are now hooked that we signed up to study Earth history as our special subject.

And yet..I still didn't believe that i was an angel.

Oh I looked the part! When I checked in the mirror there i was, glowing with that rosy angel glow, in my favourite school casuals with school academy logo. I had my new ID around my neck. I had an official angel name (it's Key). Plus i already had some missions safely under my belt.

But somewhere inside I still thought of myself as the old Kim Kibum..the insecure boy i used to be..before the crazy drunk-tard hit me..

 


 

A/n: this is the first chapter! i'm glad to upload it fast :P this is just the point of Key's view! how do you like it? comments are welcome :) subscribe? thanks! OMG YOU GUYS SEE THAT? I PUT SHINEE AS KEY'S FAV BOYGROUP >.< WELL IN HERE..THEY AREN'T FAMOUS..THEY ARE JUST NORMAL TEENAGERS :B