[ 7 ]

Angelic HQ

 

It was three o'clock in the morning and i'd expected departures to deserted but to my surprise hundreds of trainee GAs were miling around with their luggage. I felt a rush of pride when i see Jonghyun, Onew-hyung, Taemin and Minho standing in the corner with their luggage infront of them. We were all in this together, helping the person on earth. I think i just squeaked so loud that all the trainees in the room turn to me.

"Yah..bumkey what are you doing?" Jonghyun shout, waving at me. All of jerks ( the 4 jerks ) were laughing at me. "Bleh" i replied. "I hope we are in a group though" Onew said, we all nod, saying last words before we depart to the "flying room". I was still struggling with my wings, when the door behind us shut, my favourite maintenance guy, whispered to me, "are you ready?" he mouthed.

I gave Jonghyun and the rest a shaky thumbs up, i'm so nervous inside! i mean i can see the earth 1,200 foot below me! i'm so going to die again before i reached the land. Next minute the portal lit up and we was catapulted out of heaven.

While i waited to land, i the gadget, checking the notes for the mission. "I'm going to meet my favourite singer..what are they up to?" i whispered. Then, i felt my feet landed on the ground, a hard ground. "So cold" i whispered.

"Wait.." I looked around, "this is so NOT Seoul.." as my foot stepped onto the ground i ran to one of the old houses. Then i rummaged through the luggage, i had a squint of the information pack, and discovered that i was supposed to go to the year 1980! so this is so not 2013..but still i felt a little zing inside inside my heart, i felt happy that this was my first. I was heading to the city of old Seoul to watch over a boy called, Kibum key..( the old me ) .. I just knew that this Kibum was going to be really special. I sort of suspected he might be some kind of a celebrity or a movie-star. or whatever.

I rifled through the notes, and read his bio. "gosh he is so madly in-love..and really needs a guardian angel..gosh..i'm not any LOVE ANGEL.." I sigh, slapping my head.

I gazed around at the cherry trees and manicured gardens, then i saw this lonely guy sitting in the middle of the pavement. I walked slowly towards him, maybe the humans may get freaked out and scared to death after he see me. or is it just me?

My agency watch beeped and that shows that i'm near him..my victim is near me! so maybe the person is the guy sitting there! "I...don't..know..what..to dooo..i need someone..to h-help me.." i heard someone sobbing. I felt a tingle of angel electricity as i recognised the voice..is that how i sound like?

 

Hello :) i'm quite sad..that no one subscribe or comment .. *hide and dies inside* i mean..i need your voice toooo >><< I HOPE I GET A FEW SUBSCRIBERS OR COMMENTS..I'LL BE HAPPY REALLY! THANK YOU!