[ 3 ]

Angelic HQ

 

It's already morning. I woke up to the bell which every Angel ( like me ) have installed in their apartment. Jonghyun should be awake by now, he always woke up at five in the morning where as Taemin wake very late..Unlike Jjong and I, Taemin is a pure Angel. He's not like a saint or anything. He's actually abit of a party animal. When we first hooked up, Jonghyun and I played him all our Favourite Song from SHINee and he went into this major rapture! after that, he refused to give us the moment's peace until we agreed to send him the songs.

But like Jonghyun says, nobody can't turn away from SHINee..it's like a love at first hearing. Taemin really turn to be a Natural Angel DJ. He remixes one of SHINee's song and really it's like a healing piece of music, it goes.."you're not alone.." or something like that. i played the song over and over again until the sky was growing light outside my window.

I'm not alone, i thought. I'm dead, Mom won't even give a about me..she never did. She just called me a or just simply Gay. I know i like the same gender as me, and i dress alot more than girls, but hell is my choice. I rebel alot, but i'm not sure i ended up in Heaven than Hell? i do alot of Sinful stuff..like alot.

I showered, dressed in muscle tank and short shorts with high platform Dr.Martens. Yep Heaven sell those too. I went out and knocked on Jonghyun's door. He lives at level 4 while i live at level 11. He came to the door in his PJ's, looking unbelievably frazzled.

"Woah...tsk tsk.. Jjongie i thought you will always be the first one to get ready, what the fish actually happen? aigoo get up you sleepy head" I teased, what is wrong with him? "If we hurry, we can grab some smoothies and breakfast at Onew-hyung's  on the way to school"

My soulmate was in a strangely crabby mood.

"Honestly Key..can't you do anything by yourself?" he snapped. "Hey i offered to buy you breakfast," i  said huffily, i'm pissed. "No need to bite my head off."

"Sorry, babe" he mumbled, " just had a bad night. Later yeah?" He closed the door, living me all alone in the corridor. I felt like crying, i had no idea why my best-friend was being so mean..you see..i have a huge crush on him since i came here..but why is he acting like this?

Then things got worse. When i got to school, Taemin, normally the sweetest boy in the universe, practically blanked me! and Jonghyun made it offensively obvious that he wasn't interested in anything i had to say. For some reason they had completely gone off me. I must have done something terrible without realising.

Unfortunately i had no chance to find out what, because our teacher, Ms.Jung kept us slaving away all morning. My problem would have to keep until evening. It was wednesday, and on wednesday afternoons angel trainees ( like me )  go off to do their own thing like talking to trees ( i don't know why ), go scuba diving or whatever.

Minho, one of Taemin weird but handsome buddies, hangs out with the tigers in the wildlife park or perhaps play flying soccer with the animals. Taemin spend his time privately improving his dance and martial arts. And every Wednesday Jonghyun goes down to the beach where he sings his heart out to the wind and the waves ( his voice really makes me turn on, and he really reminds me of my boyfriend back then when i was once alive ) he really have the brilliant singing voice.

I used to get depressed on Wednesdays. It seemed as if everyone but me had some special talent ( i think mine is like spending money to shop? ) Also i hate being by myself. I sometimes get really scared when i'm on my own..it's like something i don't know taunting me..or as if i'm going to be dissolve or disappear to thin air. 

Then one day some little nursery-school kids found me on the seashore and took me back to school. And i discovered that i do have talent for hanging out with pre-school angels! ( like what ) i go there most weeks now to help out Ms. Sunny with her class.

This particular afternoon, we were making this little art thing, and they call it collage with pictures of the solar system. Every one got stuck in it, using crumpled piece of paper, masses of shiny gold and silver stars and about a ton of glitters.

Then for the third and final time, my heavenly surroundings dropped away. This time all my resistance had gone. This time i longed to go where the mysterious force wanted to take me. This time, the force and i were like, one.

I floated through the glittering void in total awe. I swooshed through clothes..all branded..i mean like all the things i want when i was once alive. Finally i saw Earth far below, with it's shimmeryblue oceans and green forests. I heard someone calling me. "Kibum-ah! you piece of worthless piece of ! get up you !"

"Mom?" i whispered. " what do you want?" 

A/n: 

Welcome to those who is new :) thank you! Keep commenting and subscribing..neh? how'd you feel about this chapter? is Key dead or is he just having his dreams? :) stay tuned! I lobe you guys to death >< the haze is really something. It's getting bad everyday .. i'm like suffocating in my home right now..eurhghpwaohn