[ 5 ]

Angelic HQ

 

I had been at the Angel High for over three terms now. If I had to, I could find my way around Blindfold. I could tell you where to go if you want to have the ULTIMATE yummy breakfast or yummiest smoothies ( Onew-hyung ) obviously. The coolest place to go dancing ( Minho's apartment) i'll tell you that later. And the very awesome place to find the sweetest and BRAND new outfit or shoes  ( The Source ).

Yet I'm still an ignorant of the basics of an angel existence, because first, i feel like I'm still a human, that the difference is i'm all the way up in the sky. Second, I still can breathe like how humans breathe. Third.. I feel like Jumping onto Jonghyun and to fulfill my ual urges.

"You have to finish reading that Angel Handbook, Key" I scolded myself, as i headed to town. "You are a total disgrace"

But I have to admit i was secretly thrilled. I have always wanted to be a guardian Angel. Ok, that's not really true. Back on earth, i was desperate to be rich and a famous fashion designer ( co's duhh i'm Mr. Key ) But then i died and the rich and famous scenario seemed kind of pass, and my guardian angel fantasy gradually took over. I'd never told anyone, obviously..Mom will be like caning me or keep throwing at me vulgarities like doubled than before.

I think i might have mentioned that i was not exactly a big success at my old school? My English teacher, Ms. Rowntree, thought i was a complete ditz. "A gay with an attitude" she called me once. Luckily i didn't need to worry of those comments anymore. I started to dance along the street, "I'm an angel!" I sang out. "Of course you are..sweetypie!" somebody shouted, i just giggled. "I got the call woot! i got the call!" 

I recognised the figure up ahead, reddish brown haired guy in faded cut-off. Tiny dreads whipped aound his head as he hurried downtown. It's wednesday, how come Minho isn't with his Tiger or any like that? i thought. Then I got it!

"Hey! wait for me!" i ran to catch him up. "You got the call, didn't you?" I panted. "That's why you weren't with Taemin at school" Minho's eyes opened wide. "New kid...wha- you mean.. you..?"

"I thought i was going nuts!" I admitted. "I had SHINee's song going around my head these days"

"Not fair..I like SHINee too you know..why didn't i get one also?" he pouts.

"Do you think anyone else.." i began.

I heard footstep flying along behind us. "Yah Kibum-mah! you might have waited for us!" Jonghyun gasped, pulling Taemin with him towards us.

"This is so sublime," I breathed. All three of us have been called. "Yah! don't touch him like that!" Minho shouted, pulling Jonghyun away from Taemin. Taemin looked down.

Jonghyun looked guilty. "Key baby..about this morning.. I had this weird night and i-"

"Forget it," I grinned. "Everyone stresses out the first night..Ms. Sunny says."

"No..it's my 27th time..actually" Jonghyun blurted out. Minho and Taemin only smirked.

"This is happening right? i'm not just dreaming i'm going to be a guardian angel?" Taemin was in a daze of happiness.

Minho patted his back, laughing. "It's happening, sweetpea!". "I can't take it in" he burbled. "I never even been to earth..like before i died...now i'm helping people?" My stomach looped the loop and Taemin's words echoed around my brain..helping people..helping people.. 

I mean i was honoured and everything..but this..helping people with their problems? when me, myself have enough problems to solve. We had almost reached the agency building.  My eyes were still dazzled as i followed the others through the revolving door. The guy at the desk waved at us, looking at our ID and he just nod it off. 

"That's a first," Jonghyun whispered.

A scary first, i thought. This is how they treat grown-up agents.

We made our way to the hall where we have our briefing sessions. To my surprise it was packed with angel trainees, including Amber, a girl from our class, and Taemin's friend Kai ( who hangs out with Tigers ) But apparently angel trainess were being call constantly.

Amber waved at us and we went in sitting beside her and the tiger boy. A bunch of juniors came in. "Siwon says sorry to keep you guys waiting but he's on the way." One said apologetically.

Kai gave me a grin, "must have mistaken for your century, Key-hyung" 

"There are other centuries," i said huffily.

Siwon arrived at last, and every istantly stopped talking. Siwon is our Head Master. He is really handsome for a headmaster, i can see almost all the female trainees goes drooling when he arrives. Siwon, who keeps the angels running smoothly, plus he is a major player at the agency.

He scanned through the room, and he met my eyes, and i shivered with awe. We started to exchanged the weird and strange experiences like some of them said they experience a tidal waves, a tsunami. But hell i didn't know i was the only one who experienced SHINee's hit on my head.

"So are we going to work in teams?" someone from the crowd stands up. 

"Rubbish," said Siwon cheerfully.

"Guardian angel strictly works one to one" he smiled.

My hands went clammy, "but this isn't our own personal human..right? but you always says about teamwork!"

"That's exactly what i'm always saying," he agreed calmly. "I'm delighted it's finally sinking in"

"But we're babysitting them, aren't we?" i bluttered out. Siwon ignored my drama-queen tactics. "No one ever feels ready," he said firmly. "Angels become ready by taking risks by trusting that we will receive the help we need, exactly when we need it."

I rolled my eyes. A junior agent stepped out with a small mobile phone in his phone, in a boring voice he demonstrate how to use it which i have to admit were quite impressive. 

It was evening by the time we get back. We were being sent off on our seperate mission next day. Siwon told us that the person we were going to be with look like us and the person have the same name..so i was wondering .. does this means..it's reincarnation? Another me? oh my god i can't wait to see another Diva-like Key! 

Jonghyun and I were too nervous for tomorrow so we hang out at Onew-hyung's house, drinking smoothies. "You'll need more than smoothies if you're going" Onew said, "are you going for the mission tomorrow? sunbae?" I asked.

"Yep!" he nods. "I can't wait!" he laughs, "another me!"

I only get to smile, hands clammy.

A/n:

Hello guys! another long update! :) i say this is a double update >< heeeheehee .. i promise you that next chapter will full with hot and fluffy stuff..if i can remember! but yeah there will be. :> i decide that this fiction will have fluff and hot moments! :) reincarnation mission i see... yippeee! subscribe pwease! especially the silent readers..and comment to help me inspire! :D