[ 6 ]

Angelic HQ

Hello there readers :) before i start the chapter..could you just press that simple subscribe button if you like to read more? i need your cooperation ! so if you find any mistake or you want to add ideas you can comment down below and i 100% will follow if i agreed to it! enjoy~


 

"Have fun tomorrow, you guys!" i told my friends. "Miss you already," i whispered to Jonghyun. I meant it. I felt as if  part of me drifting away from him, like a kite with a broken string. I closed the door behind me. From now on, it's just you and the human i need to take care of, Key, i told myself.

I heard the door open again. Someone came out and i went tingly all over. "Mind if i walk back..with you?" Onew-hyung asked. "Wae? you're not staying here?" I replied, he just shrug. "I'm tired of talking to Jonghyun, hah". "I don't mind," i replied. He peered up at the sky where the sunset had left streaks of tawny gold. 

"It's been along time since i've been in earth.." he starts. "And also to go to the KFC and get some chiccccckeeen!" he sang. I laughed it off, "you find that..funny?" he asked. I gave him weird looks, " it is very ridiculous" i said. I could see his cheeks turn red. Is hyung blushing? at me commenting? oooooo

"Sunbae..have you done erm much of GA work?" i asked, GA stands for Guardian Angel. "About four modules now."

I flashed him a cautious smile. "So if i pass this module, you know, without breaking any rules.."

"Like being inlove with humans," he grinned. "Hey," i said, pouting. "I mean like..i won't screw up on anything..then they'll give me tougher GA assignments..right? is that it?"

"Why, do you think you'll like GA work?" Onew seemed genuinely interested. I tried to sound nonchalant. "Maybe. Ask me again when i get back"

We were walking past the Sanctuary. I glimpsed shining beings moving to and fro between the pillars. The sanctuary angels devote their entire existence to healing. I could feel their tender vibes streaming down the atmostphere..it was so lovely that i could have cried.

"Remember those time when you saw injured agent come back from Earth.." Onew said softly, we stop for awhile. "You asked me what kind of Human would hurt an Angel.." i nod, staring at his black orbs. Within second he brings me near him, clashing our lips together. I wanted to push him off, but i can't. Hyung's lips is very smooth than mine. He then stop the kiss, staring at me. "Those kind of human.." he said.

"Humans who uses you..let you fall in love with him..then hurt you.." he continued, i could see his worries in his eyes. "S-sunbae.." he smiled, turning to the opposite side and walked off. Leaving me gawking. Onew turned back at me, giving me one of his sweet enigmatic smiles, strolling into the garden.

I stared after him wonderingly. Was it possible that Onew hyung actually..liked me? A soppy smile spread over my face.

"But no i like Jonghyun..aish!" i stomped off.

Then a chilling thought brought me back to reality. In a few hours i was going on my first GA assignment and i had absolutely nothing to wear! i mean i want to look good infront of another Mr Diva (Key) I hurtled to my room and tried out every look you can think of; Streetwise, funky, cute'n'rockish, high platform-ish until my bed was totally buried under clothes. Finally i plumped for my Muscle black tank, ombre tie-dye skinny jeans, high platform DR.MARTENS, a beanie to cover my dyed hair and a pair of vintagy pair of glasses.

I perched on the edge of my chair, clutching my flight bag and listening to my headphones. 

At last the Angency ( Angel+Agency ) public bus arrived infront of my apartment block. I ran down and i didn't know that the bus was empty and only Mr 'Siwon' was sitting in the front.

"Hi," he said calmly. "I thought we could talk on the way down."  I gulped. I could only think of one reason for Siwon to be like this..he wants to lecture me..over the coals for my outburst earlier that day. 

"If it's about my attitude," i quavered, "i'm really-" He shook his head. "I wanted to speak about the one who you will take care of,"

"oh" i gasped, after he told me everything..the person is a singer in S H I N e e..say what? i was going to help  'Key' with his love-life! oh my godddddddddddddddddddddd.

 

Yay finally..my fingers is hurting like hell. Anyways subscribe..comment.. and just do what ever you want! :) GUYS i got something to ask..and that is..which OTP you want for the next chapter? like the Angel and not the SHINee :)! Thats all folks! have a nice day ahead n.n