[ 8 ]

Angelic HQ

"I need to g-get up now..i'm scared umma will beat me up again.." Kibum whispered as he got up, i quickly walk up infront of him. Then i got a quick view of him, 'wow, he's really like me!' with that pair of owlish spectacles. For the first time i got a good look at him and felt the strangest chime inside my heart, as if two pieces of puzzle had finally come togeher. At least that's how angel me was feeling. My inner side was like, yipppeeeeeee! it's my old being. or maybe not..

Kibum get up on his feet, clearly he couldn't feel i was staring at him, i mean come on! i'm like a few inches away from his face. Kibum make his way out of the garden, i was following him from the side, the mission haven't yet start. I sigh.

"uh- a-anyone there?!" Kibum scream as soon i let out my breathe, "Mr.Kibum you can hear me?!" i asked, going infront. "I'm not dreaming..right? aniyo." he shook.

At this point, my angel self was going, we both arrived at his main door, i mean he his very RICH! if he got so much money and time..why would he need me?

Kibum dumped his school bag down in the hall. He went bounding into a front parlour where a woman was playing the piano with a far-way expression. Kibum called to her over the torrent of sound. "Umma..i'm home."

The music stopped. "Well..'hello'?" okay that really is very rude of a mother..is she annoyed or something? well it reminds me of my mom being all rude and naggy. what a shame.

"Yah! you got your test paper back?" his mom voice really sound like an ignorant , to be honest. "yea-ah..i got a B+ in my mat-ths test tho-ugh..i promise i can do well next time!" he replied all feeling shaky inside.

"YOU ONLY GET A B+?! YOU SON OF A WORTHLESS STUPID A**!" His mom got up and took the vase above the piano, aiming at his son. No no no no no i'm going to let Kibum be safe, i'm his guardian angel.

"I P-PROMISE I CAN DO WE-" Then BAAMM the vase thrown at him, basically at him but hit on me, nothing happen..cos i got protected by the Angelic 'shield'. I'm not going to let Kibum get hurt anymore..i mean seeing my own body get hurt! 

"I'm sorry .." he broke down into tears, crawling on the floor towards his mom, i could only stand by the side staring at him. what kind of Mother and son relationship is this? oh..so the purpose of being here is to solve a mystery problem and stop this abusive act from this hell of a kind mother. Now i can put all my effort to stop this woman first.

 

A/n:

Thank you for the support and an upvote? oh my god..no word .. no word.. XD thanks KAISHOO ! <3 anyways keep supporting and subscribe and comment :) even though this story lacks of subscribers..i keep doing the story >:) and do you want a chapter for Key's past? like before he dies? and why? comment if you want..because i really do want to write about it~ :)