Chapter 3

Related to Sehun

"Nathan!!!" i shouted through my giggles

"Say you love me and i will stop tickling you" he said. 

"Okay fine!!!" i said 

"I LOVE YOU NATHAN!!" I shouted and he stop tickling me. You know what sometimes he is childish.

"I love you too my sis" he said pinching my cheeks and walks towards the door. 

I stand up "Have Fun!" i said kissing his cheeks.

"Thanks" he said messing up my hair.

He walks toward his car , he entered and soon he was out in sight. I walk towards the living room and sat on the couch.

Here I'am alone in the house Nathan has a date with Michel his girlfriend, Angelica is out with her family, she is my bestfriend while my parents are out to buy some stuffs but they will be here in a minute. 

Someone knock on the door, maybe its my parents but why will they knock? 

I walk towards the front door, when i open it i was shock.

It was Mario and Sehun. 

"Ahmmmm?" i asked

Sehun was also shock cause he saw me, he will be really shock since he don't know where my house is only Kai knows, while Mario was just smiling. Suddenly i felt nervous. 

"We need to talk to you" Mario said

"Okay" i said unsure. 

I open the door widely so that they can come in. We walk towards the living room and we all sat. 

"So what do you want to tell me?" i asked 

"Your Sehun's long lost sister" Mario said.

Oh My Gad!