Chapter 2

Related to Sehun

I wake up from a sound of giggles and laughing. I slowly opend my eyes when i open it i saw 6 pairs of eyes staring at me, the three of them are giggling and the other three is laughing.

"Good Morning?" i give them a death glare. 

"Good Morning Mia" they said at the same time, to tell you honestly they are cute. 

"Why are you guys laughing?" i asked them

"Well you have the weirdest bed hair" Kai said 

I immediately fix my hair and i can feel the heat on my cheeks. 

"Oh is Mia embarrassed?" D.O teased. 

"Shut up" i said blushing more. 

"Guys stop teasing her, lets go down stairs and eat breakfast now" Sehun said giving me a honest smile. 

They all went down except for Kai. I gave him a confused look 

"What?" i asked

"Seriously, your hair looks weird" he said and i throw him a pillow 

"Ouch!" he act hurt and i just giggle 

"Come on now" he said i just nodded 

~Mario's P.O.V~

Hey I'm Mario, I'm one of Sehun's Fathers close friend and Sehun ask my help for finding his sister, its been 8 years that we are searching for her but all of them are negative, but yesterday i found something but i'm still not yet 100 % sure about it. But i hope its her cause Sehun really been working hard to find her sister and he is guilty for loosing his sister since he was the one with her when she was lost.

I'm infront of the boys house and i knock on the door. Chanyeol open the door.

"Hi Mario" he gretted 

"Hi Chanyeol" i greeted back.

"Come in, we are eating our breakfast" he said opening the door widely so that i can get inside.

We went to the kitchen and i saw a girl when she turn around i was shocked. 

"Who is she?" i asked 

"Mia" she said 

WOW! Fate must be strong to the two siblings.

"Your girlfriend?" i asked Chanyeol and he just shake his head. 

"She is just a friend" Sehun said. He did not notice?

Well to tell you the truth the girl that is in my list of the possibilities of being Sehun sister is she is one of them.

All of the girls on the list is 90% and below she is the only one who got the 98% we still need 3 more days for the final result. I will not yet tell sehun that it was her that has the highest what if it will be negative again? I don't want him to have high hopes. But i hope it is Mia who is weve been looking for.