Chapter 1

Related to Sehun

CHAPTER 1

"Mia!!!" my older brother shouted from the kitchen.

"What?" i shouted back. 

"Help me cook, my date will be here in a few hours" he said 

I walk towards the kitchen and when i arrived i saw my him cooking something i don't know. Well to tell you honestly he doesn't know how to cook. 

"What are you cooking?" i asked standing beside him.

"Pasta" he said, i look at him dumbfounded. Well about me telling you he doesn't know how to cook, actually he does its just that he can cook but not those special foods. 

"Then why do you need my help?" He doesn't need help in cooking pasta he knows that!

"I need you to prepare the table" he said

"okay" i said and start preparing the table. 

After preparing, i went to my room and get my overnight bag, since i will be spending the night at my bestfriend's house, since my brother is having a date in the house. 

"You leaving now?" he asked

"Yeah" i replied wearing my shoes. 

"Bye and good luck" i said

"Bye and take care and also thanks" he said i just giggle and walks away.

Oh i forgot to introduce my name. Hi I'm Mia, Mia Lee. I'm a foster child since i don't know where my real family is, i can't even remember how did i lost them, well you won't be really expecting a 4 years old kid to remember how she lost her family. 

About my foster family, they are the best, they never treat me bad they love me as their same blood sister and daughter. Josh is my foster brother he is the best brother that i can ever have. Anna and David are my foster parents sometimes they are strict but they never hurt me or treat me as their maid like other foster parents and those on books. 

Acutally i'm searching for my real family all i need is money thats why i'm working,a working student in short. My major is Writer since i love to write and someday i will be a famous writer and i will be able to sell many books. While Josh is major in photography, he really likes to take pictures and most of his photos is me. 

The next thing i knew i fall on the ground. Ouch that hurts you know?

"I'm so sorry" the voice of the person who makes me fall. 

"Its okay, just be careful next time". i said 

"Okay let me help you" he said, i look up and it was a guy, yeah i know he is a guy from just his voice, but what shocked me is he is KAI from EXO, i'm not a fan acutally. 

"Thannks" i said taking his hand and standing up.

He let go of my hand and smile at me.

"Well i'm not a fan so i won't scream like the other girls" i said and he just chuckled

"I know" he said 

"But i like your song tittle Angel" i said 

"Ohh" he said and i can here a screaming girls and a running of feet. 

"Come on!!" he said and grab my hand 

We've been running for 10 minutes and then we stop.

"Why did we run?" i said catching my breath. 

"That was the fans and they are looking for me i don't want to die" he said and i laugh

I look at him and he gave me a confused look.

"Will you let go of my hand?" i asked and he let go of me. 

I look around and noticed we are in front of a big white house, mansion it is. 

How did we able to run in to this place just in 10 minutes? WOW!, If i will be running into this place it will take 5 hours, you know why? because its not in the city its somewhere in the farm or what. 

"Wanna come in?" he asked and i look at him shocked 

"This is your house?" i asked and he just nodded 

"How did we come here just in 10 minutes?" i asked. 

"Well you kind of past out" he said. 

"Really?" i asked and he just nodded. 

"Ohhh okay lets get inside" i said and he just chuckled. 

"Come on missy" he teased i just rolled my eyes. 

As he open the door there two other member of EXO is waiting for us. 

Chanyeol and Sehun.

~Chanyeol P.O.V~

The moment Kai open the door, i saw the most beautiful girl i ever saw. I know its cheesy but its true. I never believed in love at first sight but now i do. I really need to know who is she. 

~Sehun P.O.V~

"Hey guys" Kai said

"HI" Chanyeol and I said at the same time. 

"Who is she?" Chanyeol asked pointing to the girl next to Kai. 

"I run into her while the fans were chasing me" he explained. 

"In the middle of the night?" i asked 

The girl's face was shocked. 

"Its already midnight?" he asked and the three of us nodded 

"Why?" Kai asked

She just shrugged and said "Well time run so fast".

"It is" i replied. 

The four of us were talking asking questions about Mia, yeah her name is Mia. But the weird thing is i feel something to her like its a strong bond of sister and brother relationship. 

"I'm sleepy now" Kai said Chanyeol and I just nodded since its already 2 in the morning. 

"Well i should be going now" Mia said 

We gave her a 'Are You Serious?' look

"What?" she asked 

"You can't just go home at 2 in the morning" Kai said , he is right. 

"Well your saying i will be staying in here?" she asked and we nodded 

"Okay" she replied. 

"You will be sleeping in the guest room and Kai will be leading you in there" i said 

So Kai and Mia went to the living room while Chanyeol and I went to our own rooms. 

I lay on my bed and put my phone on my bed side table, suddenly my phone rang. 

"Hello?" i asked 

"Sehun we already found your sister" Mario said 

"Reall?" i asked. 

"Yeah, you can meet her after 3 days since we are not yet sure if its really her" he said 

"Thankyou" i said 

"Welcome and Bye" he said. 

"Come here tomorrow 8 in the morning" i said 

"Okay" he said and hang up

I still can't beleive i found my sister. I've lost her when she was 4 years old and it was my fault. 

I hope its really her by now.