Chapter 6

Related to Sehun

"I will miss you" i said hugging my mom, dad and brother. 

"We will miss you too" mom said hugging me while dad and Nathan let go.

We are currently in the airport today is the day i leave, yeah i know my foster family will leave too they will for the next 3 days, because my brother is a pop star i will be on world tour with them, Yeah world tour. 

They did not announce me to the public yet, Sehun said he will but not now maybe on one of their concerts. 

I will be going to the Singapore since the guys decided to have a little break before they start the world tour. 

"Flight JMC 385 to Singapore please go to your board gate number now" the intercom said

"Take care" mom said kissing me on the cheeks

"You also" I said 

"If you have boyfriend tell me" dad said 

"Yeah i will don't worry" i said and he mess my hair

"Mia" Nathan said and he hug me so tight 

Nathan and were in good terms now, when i heard that he and angelica broke up i felt so sad cause i thought they will get married, but sometimes people have two faces and that is angelica. 

I hug him tight "I'm so gonna miss you" he said kissing the top of my head

"Me too"  i said sighing 

"If they will hurt you tell me and you can fly to london to see" he said 

I smiled widely knowing that i have a two families that will love me.

"I will" i said 

"If you get a new girlfriend make sure she has one face" i continued and i heard him chuckled 

"Yes you madam" he said in a fake posh accents which cause me to laugh.

"Last call to Flight JMC 385 to singapore all passangers please board the boarding gate now" the intercom said 

I sigh knowing that i will be leaving them here, i don't know when will i see them again. 

"You should go now" mom said and i nodded

Nathan kiss me on the forehead while mom and dad hug me saying how much they love me.

"I love you too" i said 

"We know, you should really go now before they will left you" dad said

I nodded. I grab my carry on and walk towards my boarding gate. 

I sigh and turn around waving last goodbye to them.

I will see them when we will be stoping to London. Maybe in 3-4 months 

I walk inside the airplane ,i was currently looking for my seat number in the VVIP's section. Well i did not even know since i just recieve the ticket last night but i know when i will be leaving. 

When i found my seat, immediately sit and buckle. 

This is not my first flight, since i love to travel, Nathan and I also ways spend our summer in different countries. 

This will be a long ride, maybe boring since i'm alone. 

~~~~~~~

The plane already landed in the airport and i'm here standing in the conveyor belt to get my baggae. I texted Nathan saying that I already land in singapore, and i also texted Sehun that i arrived he said he is wearing a disguise so that the fans will not notice him. I already told him not to fetch me, just let someone but he is stubborn. 

When i saw my luggae i took it out in the conveyor belt and i walk towards the door which will lead me to the main airport while wearing my sunglasses. 

I hold on tight my luggae i sigh deeply and wait for the door to open since its a sensored door.

The moment i will step out of this airport my new life will start. 

"Mia here!!" Sehun shouted and here it goes 

Hello to my new life.